Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:25
Page:  1 
BadWolf Tailoring Started by: BADWOLF on Mar 10, '14 20:29

BadWolf is rolling down the streets on his motorcycle arrives at his grandfathers old suit shop, blue prints in hand for a little restoration he gets to yelling at the Mexican midget carpenters to start busting there balls and to get this place back in shape he watches has the place comes back to life with fresh paint, molding, trim and some floor work, a new counter is made out of oak with a brand new cash register and some of BadWolf's trade marked clothing. The art of tailoring had been passed down from generation to generation. It was more of a hobby for Young BadWolf but he figured he would open back up his grandpa's old shop and be open part time to help with a little side income. If all goes well maybe full Time. A few of the little brown midgets come marching throw with the new state of the art sewing machine BadWolf acquired at a good price (free) and set it up in the back room. BadWolf took a look around and was satisfied he flipped his open/close Sign over to OPEN! BadWolf hits the street corner and yells out.

BADWOLF'S TAILORING NOW OPEN! Free fitting and some of the best tailoring for cheap come in and see me for details
Report Post Tip

BadWolf Sets up a few displays in the windows for people to see older work.

----->TRADE MARKED SUITS<-----

Report Post Tip

BadWolf Hangs a sign in the window

25% off until sun 11:59:59

Report Post Tip

Rage enters BadWolf tailoring and after taking a quick look around, starts to feel slightly under dressed!

Hey BADWOLF good to see you.  I need a suit, got a big.. ah thing coming up, some stuff too.  Is there a chance you can make me styling like all the pictures on display in the window?

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much for the new suit

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BadWolf Tailoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL