Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:31
Page:  1 
Time to Find Me (And Yourself) Started by: LaughterInTheDark on Mar 10, '14 23:15

Where were you? Where are we now? This grey zone with blood red ticking clocks, and in the end we know it's those clocks themselves that tick down will tick down for our own end. Where are you? Are you breaking people out of jail? Monotony at what goal? This absorbing grey, like a white towel used to mop up the filth, eventually fading to black at the edges. So where are you? Are you going to steal some change off of someone that isn't even really something? Are you sitting in Philadelphia just biding your time away and trying to find some truth in all of this? Perhaps you already know the truth. The truth is out there, and it's not in a pill. It's in sunlight and real interaction, but for most people here in these cities, they don't experience that. They abstain from it. They are the dirt being soaked up into the grey. It's almost the color of ashes. Is staring at this grey foretelling of our future? That we will be ash? I don't know if it's that profound, but there is a certain death of soul in the obsession of the grey. But really where are you? What are you looking for? The truth is there is nothing here that's really beneficial except simply to add to that dirt. It's to let those clocks count down just to make them wind back up again, and make more red on the black alleyway at the bottom. It's all grey, red, and black. The answer is you are here, but that still leaves the question as to where you were? Were you some place better? Is there a way to return? I suppose a baptism could cleanse people of their sins, maybe out at a lake. But the sin itself is a sedentary one for most. It is the concept of the sloth, and while people here think they're doing something, really that aforementioned dirt is just exactly statistics being added into this nothingness. It is action with no meaning, a crunching of numbers that is never actually seen but we still try to calculate it, our guns and how much work we have to do. Is there a God behind the grey in those numbers? Is it God's number? That search, that roll, it all is pointless anyway though. The only element of worth at times can be a social aspect, but that grey, it gets you, it knows certain things about you better than you know yourself. It holds your gaze before you sleep, cradling your sight. However, it gives you no answers, and never will. And yet here you are, but really you could be somewhere else, somewhere like where you were. When was it? It would be referring to the moment you first viewed the grey. Has it been that long? Grey isn’t a blinding color, but perhaps staring into something like it makes things seem blurred and out of focus. Focus is something that I think is a key here for us. Where is the realization? Here it is: We focus our eyes on the grey, the black, and yes even that red in those late hours of the night when every second counts and you’re fighting for your last shot before what? Before you die? But death doesn’t exist here? Where is death? Death is outside of the grey, but death here is really new life. For every death, there is a child. This isn’t an argument to leave the grey, the black, and the red. It is far from it. I would argue for more crime, but it is an argument to consider perspective within the grey. There might be some sort of life lesson here in the grey, the black, and that eye catching red ticking time bomb of a clock. Where is the grey? It is in front of you, but don’t run from it. Let the grey absorb you a bit, like floating through infinite space. God isn’t at the end though, but some sort of truth is that goes beyond all the colors. Where is your mind? That is what’s out there somewhere in the grey. Somehow this grey does have answers. There are a lot of other things to focus on, maybe out in that lake, in the sun. Idyllic places aren’t only for dumping bodies at night. However, pull what you can from the grey. Pull the real things. Pull the truths. Where are the truths? Let your mind absorb what it can from the white, but not all of it because there are even lies in the white. Where are those lies? Like any text, biblical or not, the lies become apparent from intense study. People need to study the white, more than the grey, and the black. The red is something else, but it is only through the white where the exercise of the red can really be derived. Chase the truth or else the lies will flood the white, and one should add into the white to overthrow the lies potentially out there. Lies are what bring that clock ticking down at you, not with you. The ash grey cities of ours, the black corral of faces in the alley, and the red ticking clocks on our walls are really our allies. It just comes down to how you see them. The dirt muddling the grey cities and our vision is simply the faceless and silent ones which these days seems to be more and more apparent, as people are just focusing on the wrong colors in this world. Go with something that contains no color at all, except when refracted as light. Create the white chalk writing on the wall. There, you will find something great, and perhaps, as only a few of you only do already, you will find truths about yourself. 

So the final question is: Where is your voice?

Report Post Tip

I'll repeat my sentiments here as well.

When you bring existential questions out and apply them to anything they can be applied to whatever it is you find value in. Reality is based in perception and all you can do in this life (or any other life) is focus on what makes you happy. In existential terms, nothing is fake or worthless so long as you truly believe in it.

Report Post Tip

But reality and one's perception can be plainly idiotic, and so to prevent idiocy, it is in one's best interest to expand their wealth of knowledge more and shed perhaps the false idolatry that they believe in order to gain a new understanding of the greater picture. People's values aren't always correct, and I'm not preaching any specific value other than gaining a voice. It doesn't matter what their voice is, but ti's a start. The intention of that is so that people would be able to gain new values from new experiences and new learning in rhetoric. The aperture of the average person around here is so small that it would barely catch any light even with a slow shutter speed. It should widen. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Time to Find Me (And Yourself)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL