Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:40
Page:  1 
Jailbreakers Started by: LaughterInTheDark on Mar 10, '14 23:39

So like, we’re out at this party and I wanted to get a beer, but Steve’s like no bro, you gotta try this. Come back to my room with me bro and I’ll show you. So I was like what’s in your room bro? You got something to party with? And he’s like yeah bro we’re gonna party, but I gotta get the gear up in my room.

So like we go to his room, right? And like then he pulls out this long tube and I’m like all excited, but inside it was only paper so I was like bro are we rolling with this, and he was like nah brahhh this is how we’re gonna party. It’s a map bro. I was like dude that’s fucking sweet, and then I lost my train of thought but I regained it after a few moments and was like bro a map for what and he was like bro it’s a map for the jailhouse, we can get Dave out bro he’s been in there like 30 seconds, and I was like no way dude there have got to be like 20,000,000 guards on Dave bro. He was like dude it’s no problem I’ve done this before.

I was like dude that’s dangerous bro, and he’s like what? And I’m like breaking into a jail bro, and he’s like dude it’s cool I know this officer who hooks me up if I get caught. And I was like no way bro hook me up and he was like yeah sure bro then we’ll go bust Dave and whoever else we can for fun. And I was like bro do you have an addiction? I thought we just partied on the weekend but it’s a Tuesday bro. We got all like serious for a moment and he was like it’s not a problem for me bro I just do it for a few hours and then stop but I can quit any time I want.

So I was like okay bro well then let’s go get Dave. So like Steve hooks me up with a different officer and we try to break Dave out, but the problem was we got lost seeing a drug dealer on our way to the jail. But like we made it there and we chilled outside a bit sipping our grain and smoking some weed.

We hopped the fences and got caught and I was like holy fuck we’re gonna get raped. But Steve was like chill, and our officers came and took us out. So Steve was like, yo bro, let’s get Dave out, and I was like uh yeah bro let’s get Dave out! So we tried again, but this time we got caught too and we both walked away again, but we were gonna get Dave out but then like Steve decided to run a prostitution ring outside of the prison for the guys just getting out but he got arrested and now he’s in jail with Dave and he tried to call me but I’m like nah brah I gotta chill in the business district from now on. I still write them letters tho. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jailbreakers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL