Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:34
Page:  1 
Iron Fisted Started by: NealCaffrey on Mar 11, '14 04:33

Ladies and gentlemen, as I'm sure you are all aware, Chicago has tonight had to take the decision to remove one of our own, BrandonHeat.

For a long time now, the leaders of Chicago have had a common goal, to work together to rebuild the city, having seen so many move on from the city to work elsewhere in our world and after taking so many blows from so many wars. Knowing that the retirement of JakeLuciano was imminent, the commitment by most of us here in Chicago to this goal was renewed, and we looked forward to approaching the future as a strong and indivisible unit, which would be as follows; Maple, as Godfather of The Loop, myself, NealCaffrey, as District Head of North Side, Starscream, as District Head of Suburbs and BrandonHeat as District Head of South Side.

It didn't take too long, however, until it came to our notice that one amongst our number seemed to have lost sight of our goal for a unified Chicago. Maple, Starscream and myself began to feel as though BrandonHeat was moving away from what we are trying to build here. We began to feel as though his allies, his brothers and sisters here in Chicago, were not a priority to him and more crucially, we decided that, as a group, we could not trust him. And so, we decided that it was time to take action to remove BrandonHeat, for the good of the continued growth of Chicago.

As many of you will have noticed, these last few weeks have not been the smoothest here in Chicago, and our moves to rebuild the city have seen several setbacks. The removal of FrankensteinX was still fresh in our minds as we watched our great Godfather, JakeLuciano, holster his weapon for the final time and retire from our world. The timing of this latest move could not have been much worse for the city, however events over the last 24 hours have forced us to face up to our misgivings on BrandonHeat and become concerned about the stability of his crew, and the wider implications that this could have on the rest of Chicago. With our hands forced, the decision that we had to make is what leaves us standing here tonight.

We, as leaders, as a city, as a family here in Chicago, will not allow this latest setback to stop our progress. We will continue on, and we will restore our city to greatness.

Rest in peace to those who have fallen today, and thank you all for your time.

Report Post Tip

Neal thank you for being our voice tonight. As mentioned this was not an easy decision, moves like this never are. We had to act in the best interest of our city and our members and can now move on and continue to build this city and contribute to this thing of ours properly.

Report Post Tip

It's unfortunate as to what as transpired. I've seen Chicago hit some road blocks in recent times, but I am hopefully to see Chicago now grow from here on out. Thank-you Neal for letting us know what has happened. I cannot wait to see what will happen for the future of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Well played.

Report Post Tip
I'm sure the decision wasn't made lightly, but I personally see this as a step forward in the right direction. Things like this are never fun for anyone involved, but the important thing is that you guys are becoming more unified.

Sorry for all who lost lives and friends, may they rest well.
Report Post Tip

I respect the decision that has been made, may the future be bright for Chicago. Thank you NealCaffrey for your words.

Report Post Tip

I hope I will be trusted when the time comes for my bloodline to return to West Side Chicago... I beg Chicago to rebuild as fast as possible, West Side is indeed sorely missed.

I respect the decision to remove Brandon, If he wasn't trusted by the majority then that minority needs to go fishing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A decision like this, is never made easy.  May all the fallen rest in peace. You did what you had to do for the best interest in your city.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace to all that has fallen. This decision wasn't easy, that's for sure. Sometimes to better growth of a city you may have to remove some of the city. I want to say NealCaffrey well played. I know your decision was in best interest for your district and your city. 

Report Post Tip

I know that the decision made last night by the leaders of Chicago would not be one made lightly. While it's sad for us as a city to lose one of our own, I'm sure I can speak for more than just myself within the city of Chicago when I say that I am confident that our leaders would not have made this move were the interests and safety of their members not at stake. Rest in peace to the fallen, I hope your children find prosperity in this world.

Report Post Tip

Its always a hard decision when you have to make ones like this,  May BrandonHeat Rest in peace. Thank you for coming here and explaining the reason NealCaffrey even thought it is nothing to do with us how your city handle its own, I wish Chicago all the best in its rebuilding. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Iron Fisted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL