Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:06:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Making Manhattan FABULOUS Started by: Jeddy on Mar 14, '14 20:06

"I have already expressed my warmest congratulations privately to you Comrade Jeddy but I thought a public showing would further cement the bond we share."

Desmand pauses, adjusting his sunglasses to compensate for the aurora of colour radiating from Jeddy and Kingfisher.

"From humble, colourless beginnings in the Brooklyn Banditos to head of the RAINBOW Corporation.  You truly are fabulous my friend and this promotion and blessing from DanTheManWithNoPlanNightStandWithHamAVanClamStinkyAwfulSingerWithBoobsWithBoosts is very well deserved. Shine on you crazy bear, shine on." 

Report Post Tip

Wargasm approaches Jeddy with a wide grin on his face and his right hand extended to shake hands. Reaching for Jeddy's hand, he begins to speak.

"Our bloodlines have worked closely in the past, but I feel that it is only now that I have got to know you better. I know with the skill set that you bring to the table, that you have the makings to be a great leader and an even more valuable asset to DanTheMan, Manhattan and New York."

Wargasm smiles once more, let's go of Jeddy's hand and claps.

"Well done, my friend. Well done!"

Report Post Tip

Roberto entered the streets twirling his cane around his hand. He realised that he was late to the party but still felt he should say his piece.

"Jeddy, congratulations on your recent auth. Our families have gone back a fair bit now and you have always been pleasant to me and a keen advocate of the Roberto_Carlos Appreciation Society. I trust you will help continue to steer Manhattan and ultimately the great city of New York into prosperous places. I know Daryl is looking down on you and smiling"

Roberto tossed Jeddy a cookie and went on his merry fucking way. 

Report Post Tip

Jumps on Roberto_Carlos' shoulders and takes a piggy back ride. 

Report Post Tip

Lulu had been struggling to maintain her look of disdain since hearing the new crew's tag line, then had to bite her tongue and dig her nails into her wrists to mask her delight when she saw Mako's well wishes. But there was no measure she could take that would allow her to maintain her composure now.  Seeing Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) twirling his cane on his merry fucking way ws just altogether too much to withstand. Her control broken Lulu's face lit up in a gigantic smile.

Congratulations Jeddy. Lord knows you'll paint the town.

She tucked a daffodil in the lapel pocket of Jeddy's SUIT and then turned and walked off, sighing at her weakness. 

Report Post Tip

Jeddy is amazing

Report Post Tip

Gio being always late to the party catches up with the FABULOUS Jeddy  

It was fun working with you man best of luck on the new RAINBOW  Corporation 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making Manhattan FABULOUS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL