Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:44
Page:  1 
Scumbag in The Loop Started by: Maple on Mar 17, '14 03:56

The clock had changed to a new day in Chicago. It was time to move past the unfortunate events of the day before. Losing Diablos and Neal was a dark time in the city but the sun came up and the darkness diminished. Maple called Totes to their meeting place. The Loop had lost a crewleader the night before and it was time to move on. The city and its members deserved as much.

As the two sat enjoying some freshly prepared appetizers they began to discuss who could fill the void left by the death of Diablos. One name popped up throughout the discussions and they agreed to offer the man the spot.

Maple notified Scumbag and Maestro and they arrived shortly thereafter. Maestro I thank you for housing Scumbag last night. Your efforts in the face of adversity will always be remembered. The Loop is in need of a crewleader. I would like to offer Scumbag that opportunity. Maestro smiled and nodded agreeing that it was a wonderful decision.

Scumbag you have shown nothing but loyalty and hard work to this city. Would you be willing to set up under me here in The Loop and help us continue to make this city wonderful?

Scumbag agreed to help the city in any way possible and smiled at Maple.

It has been decided then; Scumbag will set up in The Loop immediately.

Maple offered the gentlemen a drink and made a toast to the city and to the wonderful people who all continue to work hard for each other.

Report Post Tip

Scumbag is in a bit of shock at what has transpired here today. He raises his glass and takes a swig.

First I would like to say that the last couple days have been rough for the city. I hope to make this a bit easier and happier time for the city and the district. I want to thank Maple for showing faith in me on the helping of rebuilding the city and offer whatever services I can to all in Chi and outside. From this we will move on. Rest in peace to the fallen.

Scumbag drains his glass and stands up.

I'd like to welcome to the streets of The Loop my family 12 Steps. I hope to live up to the name as I am not sure i am even on step one yet.

Scumbag checks his pistol and nods his heads to Maple as he heads to the door.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Scumbag/EA

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your auth.

Wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Scumbag. I would wish you good luck, but I don't think you will need it.

Report Post Tip

OJ walk up to Scumbag and hands him a bottle of his favorite tequila.

Congrats Scumbag, I'm looking forward on watching you and your new family grow.

Best of luck friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir and like most people here.. I wish you good luck!

Report Post Tip

"Sir your name is amazing just thought I would put that out there haha anyway congrats on your auth and may your family and district's coffers always be full and may your live a long life."

Skip winks and tips his fedora to the new Family Leader before skipping off into the night.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on auth Scumbag.

Report Post Tip

When I first saw this. I giggled a little.

Scumbag in The Loop.

Now come on. Don't tell me no one else laughed.

Congratulations Scumbag (not insulting you sir haha)!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your auth I know you will nothing but good for your district and city :) 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Scumbag! I hope your new family grows and prospers well in the city if Chicago. Go Get Em! 

Salute Sir! 

Congratulations Scumbag (not insulting you sir haha)!

I find the hilarious. I'm sure you do as well, on what Sandro commented.  

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sir! I wish you the very best of luck. Much respect :)

Report Post Tip

Salutations and Congratulations to another old timer :))

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Scumbag. Our bloodlines have known each other for awhile now, so I know what you can do.

A perfect choice Maple.

Pull out a carrot from his pants pocket, and chomps on it before walking away.

Report Post Tip

MidpoinT enters the conversation late as usual. With a grin on his face it is easily noticed he is happy for his friend. With a bottle of the finest scotch in one hand and a cigarette burning away in his other he turns to Scumbag to speak.

Well what can I say man anyone who knows me knows I am not the best of public speakers, but how could I completely ignore this. Our families have gone back for generations. They go to the old world, new world, fake world, hell any world. I will always be here to help. Now while I can not be in your immediate family I am still lingering around. Just to sum it up though congrats man I am damn proud of you.

Finishing up his cigarette he flicks it. Turning to Scumbag he hands him the bottle of scotch.

Anyone who knows you knows you love your booze so this is my gift toyou. So looks like your 12 steps will have to wait haha.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Scumbag I wish you all the best sir. 

Report Post Tip

Knowing that she is too late for the celebrations Penny leave a case of beer in front of the HQ door, with a note attached.

"Congratulations Scumbag, The Loop has gained a great crewleader. Wishing you and your family a long and prosperous tenure"

~Penny 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scumbag in The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL