Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:44:01
Page:  1 
Just Gotta Say Started by: Johnny_Andolini on Mar 17, '14 04:49

N4G, im diggin the suit.

.....that is all

Report Post Tip

Below that little thing in the top left corner is a place where you can mail people.

If you need any more instructions on it I'd be happy to help.

Report Post Tip

I must say I agree with Mr.Beek if you want to kiss ass at least go do it in a message and not clutter our forums with it. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I dig the suit too, N4G.

I am kissing ass. (Obv)

Report Post Tip

N4G, I'm digging you

winks and makes a kissy face

Report Post Tip
Never heard of him.
Report Post Tip

Oh yes, how utterly foolish of me...

(Hello, GodFather N4G. Just felt like wasting your valuable time with a MM complimenting you on your suit. I know I could have simply went OOC and perhaps got an agreement or a referral to who may have tailored it for you....But no, I figured I would just clutter your inbox.)

And the responses that I anticipated were those of Kittyhawk and SZ or something along those lines. I will record the error of my ways to prevent future accusations of "ass-kissing". Which of course, if Kittyhawks "agreement" with me is "ass-kissing", I must ask you with no disrespect intended, what would your "agreement" with James_Van_Der-Beek be considered??

~~and not clutter our forums with it.

hmmm... "Our" forums?? I'm sorry is there a blacklist of some sort of which I am not aware of?

Report Post Tip

Hello, Johnny_Andolini.

I am pleased to hear that you find Godfather Numbers4Glory's suit to your liking. This suit is a product of one of Manhattan's many fine tailors, and I will pass along your compliments.

Report Post Tip

hmmm... "Our" forums?? I'm sorry is there a blacklist of some sort of which I am not aware of?

You will find the consensus will be that this thread is spam/wasteful/useless. Your comment is directed to one person only, hence why it would have been wiser to privately message them instead. Look around at the quality of threads. Of course, the degree of quality differs - but they invite discussion, at the very least.

Report Post Tip

This indeed was a point that I did not consider, Phabulis. I will make sure to take more thought into what I post.

Report Post Tip

Uh OH! The Thread Feds have shown up. Hide johnny! ; )

Report Post Tip

I have fallen victim to conformity..

Report Post Tip

I to most say I am digging it also ;) 

Everyone just jealous you not digging their suit. 

Report Post Tip

See,...that's whatdafuhhh im talkin' about. Exactly the type of responses that I intended.

Report Post Tip

Why would you assume "our" forums is designed to leave you out. I choose to interpret that "our" means "everybody's" as in yours too, but not only yours for you to waste valuable space with nonsense.

Report Post Tip

I totally agree with ya......

...no, seriously I do.

Report Post Tip

Axe, with no disrespect intended with what I am fixing to say,,,,since you obviously want to debate this clearly. If you haven't noticed, there's already been a couple peeps say the same thing you just told me over and over. So, just to be fair, it is my opinion that it became nonsense the moment you made it that way by coming in here and just repeating what I have already heard. Out of nearly 400 views, i'm sure this was not your first time visiting this thread. You also clearly understand that I am getting the responses that I intended when I created this thread. So, I'm sorry that you feel as if this is "nonsense", and if so, then why make yourself apart of it? You told me nothing new. \

On another note, I truly appreciate you trying to coach me on what's right or wrong around here, but I think I can handle myself.

Good Day All.

Report Post Tip

If it's true you know right from wrong and that you are getting your intended responses, then you are just being silly and initially lazy on purpose, which is sad.

I want to debate this as clearly as you have been in your opening statement. Why should I waste more time to say what I want to say than the time you invested to say hat you wanted to say?

The fact that some people already said something doesn't mean I don't feel like giving my opinion as well. I did add my own take about it which was your misinterpretation of "our", my repetition was just a little seasoning but not the main course.

You also keep assuming things and just going with them full force. Out of 400 views, what makes you think that I was here more than once? You really think I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next? The only reason I'm here more than once it's because I don't want to be rude and I was checking to see if you would reply to my comment. That's all. 

And I made myself a__part of it (apart would be the opposite of what you meant) because I did feel I had something new, but I guess you have selective hearing or something.

Report Post Tip
Well, sir, you have me thwarted, i must redraw from conversation immediately!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Just Gotta Say
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL