Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:45
Page:  1 
The Wolf Pack in Black Bottom Started by: Sting on Mar 17, '14 18:34

Sting looks around his brand spanking new HQ and pauses to smile and thinking of the people that led to this. With a heavy heart he mourns the loss of Diablos and ProfessorFarnsworth and knew after their death he could not just up and join some new family. Having felt it was time to take his destiny into his own hands he unlocks the doors and opens The Wolf Pack for business. 

Today marks the birth of The Wolf Pack, a family that will be based on trust, respect, hard work, and most importantly teamwork within the family itself as well as the entire district. I eagerly look forward to working with the other crew leaders here in beautiful Black Bottom to making this district the best in can possibly be. I would like to thank Defy for giving me this opportunity as well as the other crew leaders here for giving me the chance to work with them.

I apologize for such a brief introduction but if you have any questions or comments please feel free to mail me.

Thank you 

Report Post Tip

Hearing the man talk about Black Bottom Armageddon decided to talk a walk over and listen to what Sting had to say. Nodding along to what he was saying Armageddon extends his arm to the new Crew Leader in his district.

Short, and to the point. I like that in a person. Congratulations Sting, and I am sure I speak for everyone here at Black Bottom by welcoming you. I look forward to seeing your family grow and prosper as we try to make this district of ours blossom. Best of luck to you and all that you do.

Armageddon gives him a tip of his cap and heads to the local bar.

Report Post Tip

Emma dances over to Sting, excited to see her friend joining the #EMMAlution taking auth.

Sting, Sting, Sting. Where to begin!

Still dancing, she continues.

I'm proud of you, m'dear. I'm sure you'll take Black Bottom by storm and be a great addition to the district. And one day, maybe you'll be cool enough to join the #EMMAlution. It's very #EMMAtaining.

Emma stops dancing for a second to give Sting a hug, before dancing on her way blowing bubbles.

Report Post Tip

Once you talk to your Crew Leader and get this nod, you are free to set up in Black Bottom the same way every Leader up right now has.

Sting.

You don't think it was worth coming to me seeing as I am the leader of the district you technically left from? I see Staten Island is good enough for you when you need something. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $400,000 Tip

My apologies GodFather I admit I did not think to ask you as I didn't think you wanted much to do with me. If I offended you it was not my intention, I just asked defy and that was careless of me so once again I am sorry Numbers4Glory.

Report Post Tip

For the record; I would have said no.

But I will honour my captains choice.

Best of luck.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Thank you Numbers and I am sorry once again for not seeing you first. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sting :D

Report Post Tip

Looking a little awkward but still happy Skip raised his glass to Sting.

"My Wifey seems to thing your awesome so I hope you do well in this endeavor of yours. I wish you the best of luck Sting and hope that you can do great things if you can hold your own in Black Bottom."

Skip then tips his mother's fedora to Sting before downing his drink and skipping off to a bakery he heard alot of good things about.

Report Post Tip

Welcome to Black Bottom, Sting.

Our lines have very rarely worked together or even spoken outside of the coffee shops but I know you will do well.
You seem eager to help us here in the DOWN UNDER of Black Bottom! Welcome aboard.

Report Post Tip
Welcome to Black Bottom Sting can't wait to see you help make the district flourish.....
Report Post Tip

Osiris walks up into the crowd and he starts sneezing

Sorry im allergic to bullshit. It's a competition fake friendships are worthless, just start the fighting and cut the stupid.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congrats Sting and goodluck in the future. Black Bottom is filling up quite nicely I must say.

Report Post Tip

Seeing you bold is one of the most exciting things to happen lately! Congratulations to you, Sting. I know you will bring a whole new light to DT and this competition. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

Blows a kiss before skipping off to join her fabulous hubby at the bakery.

Report Post Tip

My apologies GodFather I admit I did not think to ask you as I didn't think you wanted much to do with me. If I offended you it was not my intention, I just asked defy and that was careless of me so once again I am sorry Numbers4Glory.

Dumbass.

California shakes their head and mutters under their breath.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wolf Pack in Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL