Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:01:52
Page:  1 
Lurch Laundering, LLC. : State of the Union Started by: Lurch on Mar 18, '14 18:06

We have lost all intial fundings. This was due to personal greed of Lurch in conducting $10,000,000 bets. We were at a high of $52,000,000. This money CAN & WILL be returned in full with interest. I know I will be able to get this money returned within 5 days of this posting. I got money hungry and didn't think of consequences. Failure to apply my own system. I have funding being imported in and with that - I will be back on top.

Why inform? Because it is the right thing to do.

I do not want to lie, cheat & steal - old behaviors that led my ancestry into the ground.

Please hold on. Money will be returned in a timely fashion. It is grind time.

Without further ado, Lurch Laundering, LLC. is on haitus for the time being why we recoup our losses.

Nothing is gone forever. Just stalled.

Report Post Tip

Majority of investments were accepted on a 7 day term basis for full return guarantee. I am within that time frame. Just being honest with current investors. 

Report Post Tip

Current Standings: Total Cash: $13,048,152

I am working a slow but guaranteed recovery gambling method.. low progressive betting and calculated blackjack.

If you are owed any money by me. Send me your receipts. I need an updated track of everything as of RIGHT NOW. 

2 have been paid back already.

Report Post Tip
I revieved my investment today of 300k, also a 200k return on top.
thanks lurch :)
Report Post Tip

Have no fear! We are on the up & up!

Total Cash: $20,819,835

Report Post Tip

I have to say Lurch, I got little nervous when you came to me abut this business opportunities for the public and what I did I say?

Alot of people will look at this as a scam.

But if you take in Investors and pay them back plus winnings this will go smoothly, If you do the right thing and do it right. 

Now I know your operation took a hit, But you did the right thing and handled it perfect and informed investors and started a Union to guarantee these people money, I like what I'm seeing. 

Keep up the good work. 

Like Lurch stated, every investor is promised money back not matter what cost with a 7 day grace period.

Lurch Laundering LLC. Insures it. They guarantee it.

Report Post Tip

$4,500,000 paid back so far! That's initial investment + interest!

Report Post Tip

Anyone who is doubting Mr. Lurch here, think again. 

I gave him 3,750,000 and I recieved 4,000,000 within 2 days. 

I can safely vouch for Mr. Lurch and his work, keep it up good sir!

Report Post Tip
To be fair, you did tell me right from the start that you are gambling this money, so there was allways a risk that you may lose it.
I guess its a risk we all took, and its nice to know that even though you did lose it, your now making a garentee on its return :)
Report Post Tip

PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR A FULL RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENTS!

Report Post Tip

Thats correct George_Knottle, he guarantees it on good faith for business. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lurch Laundering, LLC. : State of the Union
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL