Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:16:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
How I Lost My Clothes Started by: Cross-Hair on Mar 18, '14 19:08
I was born in a small town called Piacenza in northern Italy. Growing up there was a fun and exciting time. There was a friend of mine named Armani and he would use me has his model to try out his fashions on, though I thought he was a little strange I at least got to pick out the clothes I wanted to keep.

When he heard I was moving to the United States of America he jumped at the chance to give me a few outfits to travel in.
Arriving in New York a few weeks later I ran into a few people from the old country, most were friendly...some well, lets just say I would not hang around them.
One day I walked into a speak easy and there I saw my first game of Dice, and I was hooked.
That day I won a little bit but I realised soon that the way to win the game was to show a little skin and I would always win.
Then came the day I lost my new Armani jacket to a young upstart named "HOUSE". Not to be taken at my own game I took off my top and told him it was worth a lot of cash. We rolled and I lost ...again.
Heading out the door "House" called me back and asked if I wanted to go Double or nothing. Knowing I could not lose again I went for it.

Putting my skirt on the pile of clothes and cash I swore under my breath never to play against "HOUSE" again. Spending the last of my cash I bought a ticket on the train to and smaller city called Detroit knowing House would not follow.

Would you know it though when I got to Detroit the first thing I saw was a sign that said. Welcome to Detroit and come try the New Game of Dice at your local Speak Easy......Signed.. "HOUSE"

I was livid I went in and demanded at least my suit back ... he just had his local thugs throw me out into the street.....hollering at me "Don't come back unless you have money you tramp"

That is how I lost my Armani suit and the rest of my clothes.

Thanks for all the people of Detroit that put up with me and my nakedness.

Signed: Cross-Hair
Report Post Tip
*Delicia smiles at Cross-Hair.*

I always wondered what happened to you! Maybe you will get lucky, and win some of it back.
Report Post Tip

I now have friends in high and low places ... I may just blow his place off the map. Just saying

Report Post Tip

Dominic listened to her speech. He lights a cigarette and starts laughing.

So this explains everything. 

Report Post Tip

Dominic you should try walking down the streets in just your underware.

Report Post Tip

After coming back from a battle Dominic is walking the streets holding the COG tags of his fallen comrades and he hears a lady rambling on about losing her clothes.Now being the caution one that he is he decides to go and and hear this speech and listens as he grabs a cigarette and his lighter and lighting it up taking a few puffs..............

Well cross-hair this is very interesting than i have to say impressive you have more courage to walk around with out clothes on idk how you do it but i give you props hun maybe soon the rest will follow but i prefer to keep my armor on tho..........

Report Post Tip

It is the fact that I had a True ARMANI suit that I am mad about .... HOUSE owes me that back at least.

Report Post Tip

Well than cross-hair if i were you i would take it by force and show no mercy....

Report Post Tip

Well if you knew me I would probably start by Spanking him for being a bad boy since his mom never did.

Report Post Tip

May I have one first?

Report Post Tip

well cross hair if you want your cloths than spank the guy if you have to and dominic may have your clothes i can take care of him for ya lol

Report Post Tip

Remember Dominic need a good spanking

I will get the guy called "HOUSE"

Report Post Tip

After talking to "HOUSE" I guess I will have to torch his place to the ground.

Looks around for the cops. Then ducks down the alleyway

Report Post Tip

Is this a wanna be miss-pinky slave me thread?

Report Post Tip

NO SIR

Now Idea of who you are revering to ?

Report Post Tip

After talking to "HOUSE" I guess I will have to torch his place to the ground.

I make an awesome Molotov ; ) I'll bring the marshmallows.

Report Post Tip

goes over to Sneakers house

Report Post Tip

Pours a Molotov for California.

Here, drink up! Take it with you. I was heading out the door.

Report Post Tip

Looks for a couple of bottles :}

Report Post Tip

but I want marshmallows?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How I Lost My Clothes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL