Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:44:36
Page:  1 
Lurch Laundering, LLC. - Back in Business Started by: Lurch on Mar 18, '14 22:06

Through a tremendous and victorious series of events - through a generous donation of 7 credits...

Yours truly, Lurch was able to make some 'fly by night' moves in which I generated an upwards of 250+ credits. (with witnesses).

All outstanding debts have been paid back and 80% of them with interest. 

Needless to say, a good lesson was learned today. 

1) Stick by the business plan and don't get greedy
2) Lurch is a man who stands by his word. 

At the time of my last posting, I was holding *literally* $4000 and shaking about how I would accomplish the misappropriated funds. Through some hard work - I returned $28,000,000+ today.. within 2 hours of that posting.

LURCH LAUNDERING, LLC. IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS ONCE AGAIN

(But why would we want to send you our money after all of this craziness?)

Because, I was honest, up front and public about my faults and rectified the situation in a timely fashion and my word was kept. The money was returned days short of the deadline with interest and full status and information was provided.

My new approach is that all investors have a RIGHT to a screenshot of my current bank account at any given time with the money you invested in there. (What is in my wallet is nobody's business)

We will be sending daily updates about exactly how much interest has been earned and where your money is sitting.

INVEST NOW!

a) Send money
b) Send mail
c) I respond with interest rate and date of return
d) you confirm

THAT'S ALL!

If you do not confirm - your money will remain dormant. 

ACCEPTING CREDITS/CASH. SAME PERCENTAGES APPLY TO CREDITS.

Report Post Tip

Grimes steps on a podium to address the gathering crowd.

Do not let one mistake put you off, it should in fact encourage you that he has learned from it and he knows right from wrong. A lot of you may think that this will end up being some sort of scam, I reassure you, it is anything but a scam. I won't lie, in fact I will be as truthful to you all as Mr Lurch has been to me, I thought wrongly of him. I gave him some cash to start on, a small fee as a test. The results were very satisfying. In fact, I trust this man so much, that I have just given him 5 million dollars to launder. I know that you may think I am exaggerating, but I assure you, I am not.

Grimes looks at Lurch with a grin.

Long live Lurch Laundering, LLC!

Report Post Tip

Having listened to you speak about this venture in a number of places, I'm a little curious as to what the benefit is to you.

Is this just facilitating you to bankroll high bets? If so, once you have a sufficient bank, repaying these people with interest is costing you money and you've already got your bank, so why take more money?

Report Post Tip

Clive it's more so a civil duty to this world. Sort of a retribution for my ancestry's fuckery. 

Report Post Tip

Oh right.

Good luck then I guess!

Report Post Tip

I am still curious about a few things before I invest any monies, much like any good investor should.

• HOW this money is being made?
  • What kind of percentages does one receive as a return on investment?
  • How long does the investment take to mature? 
  • can the shares purchased be returned early, or late, depending on maturity date?
  • How does Lurch Laundering, LLC make it's money?
    • Flat rate
    • Commission percent of gains
  • What are the rates, either via commission or flat rate, that  are charged?

If the company could answer these questions, I may be more willing to invesst in your company.

Report Post Tip

...it's an illegal enterprise - not a wall street brokerage firm.

You send money. I respond with terms. You accept and get your investment or decline and get your money back.

Report Post Tip

Illegal or not, a business is a business. There are certain things investors wan't to know.

Report Post Tip

So, money will be returned in a timely fashion.

its nearly been a week since my money was due and yet ive heard nothing, 

Disappointing. 

Report Post Tip

I Agree As Well.... 

Mar 19, 18:13:26 Your accountant has made payment of $2,000,000 to Lurch.

To: DecesVengeance
Sent: Mar 19, '14 18:12
Subject:

Indeed. I don't 'float' money. At any given time.. a screenshot with current standings can be provided. Investments are backed by offshore accounts (credit card). So 100% guarantee rturn.

Report Post Tip

Received Payment Anonymously In Full, Debt Cleared...

Report Post Tip

My investment and intereast has been paid in full, my debt has also been cleared

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lurch Laundering, LLC. - Back in Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL