Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:51
Page:  1 
In Search of the Hubcap Wrench Started by: Emma on Mar 21, '14 02:17

Emma had spent much of the evening in the coffee shops, when her idol WhereWasI had walked through the door. With a start, she had begun to dance over to him, pulling him into a tight hug. Automatically, she braced herself for the hit that was sure the follow, with the beautifully designed Hubcap Wrench that had passed from her ancestor to his due to the sheer amount of times her ancestor had been twatted about the head for the transgression of hugging WhereWasI. Yes, WhereWasI had a tremendous and spectacular array of wrenches of his own, but the Hubcap Wrench was special. For one, it was solely for usage on hugging Scousettes, a species known to put the protection of the sacred hubcap above all else. To have hugs fended off with the Hubcap Wrench was said to be especially emotionally damaging to the Scousette, triggering a need for years of therapy to help heal the emotional trauma of having hubcaps turn against them.

But the hit she expected, never came. No, instead, with almighty force, WhereWasI had brought down just... a plain old regular wrench. Picking herself up off the floor, Emma was in a near state of shock, rubbing the quickly swelling bump on the back of her head absentmindedly.

Where is it, WhereWasI? What happened to the Hubcap Wrench!? Why do you hit me with a regular wrench, do you hate me? Or do I not deserve it? Or maybe it was kidnapped by a kitten! Or maybe another Scouse stole it. The possibilities are endless!

Taking WhereWasI's face between her hands, she looks him in the eye.

I will find it, WhereWasI. I will find it, I will earn the right for my bloodline once more to be twatted over the head with a hubcap wrench!

Instinctively, she pulls him into a hug before setting off on her journey, remembering only when it is too late that the Hubcap Wrench has been replaced with just a regular wrench. Eyes widening in horror, she runs off.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs,

It's been retired for a while. You will get the proper wrench when I feel something has been righted, something I won't discuss publicly or privately because... I like making people think.

WhereWasI winks, chuckles, hits Emma with a wrench while she's running and then strolls down the street in the opposition direction.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In Search of the Hubcap Wrench
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL