Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:10:37
Page:  1 
Welcome to Needle Alley. Started by: Lurch on Mar 21, '14 02:44

Lurch walks away from IRC Avenue while speaking with a gentlemen who called himself Hoagie and among others had wished death upon him. Expressed they would like to see Lurch found dead in an alley with a needle in his arm.

Lurch walked away distraught and sick to his stomach... his business was thriving and he had much work to do the next day involving multiple transactions and deals with investors... he looked down the barrel of his gun.

What would I do? Should I end it all?

He looked up at the sky and decided he would give himself 12 hours to think... 

Goodfellas, Hoagie, WhereWasI... your wish might become a reality...

Death might become me... IRC Avenue is a dangerous place.. makes you contemplate a lot...

I guess I will lay here and sleep and when I awake.. I will decide whether this life is for me or not... 

Any questions or concerns.. please contact one of the three above... they are the ones who wished me to die.. =/

Report Post Tip

I'm sure they aren't the only three people who wish to see that outcome.

Report Post Tip

I did not follow the argue on the avenue, I don't know who was right or wrong and if others said things they shouldn't have.

What I do know, is that you are here representing your family and doing a terrible job at it. If I was your leader I would kill you immediately, because you don't know the value of family.

Report Post Tip

...for the record.. this was a joke.. all debts will be returned at full value with interest.. although they will be laundered through various sources as Lurch's offspring will choose to remain anonymous.. for now

Report Post Tip

ProdigalSun son of Lurch, you know better to just walk into the coffee shop avenues and saying things that should not be said wither if you were joking around or not. Its disrespectful.

I have known you a long time brother and I love ya to death but sometimes you need to remember where you rank in this thing of ours. Everyone has their own opinion but...

Pocket was right!

What I do know, is that you are here representing your family and doing a terrible job at it. If I was your leader I would kill you immediately, because you don't know the value of family.

You represent me here and in this dirty business we all run in these cities. You of all people know doing and saying things like that get you killed. Sometimes I wonder what your thinking, but I can't control that. Either way your father has paid his life by death of duel which is honorable. 

I would love and will see you caring out you fathers works and paying his debts. Either way it has to be done. Its whats right and I want to at least say I acknowledge it and respect that that is what you will be doing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to Needle Alley.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL