Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:01:38
Page:  1 
South Side Revitalization Started by: Maple on Mar 21, '14 04:39

It had been over a week since Maple last walked the streets of South Side. She decided it was time to visit the once mob controlled district that now sat void. She called a handful of her trusted bodyguards and arranged for three cars to meet at her headquarters. The men piled into the cars and Maple walked to the middle one herself. The procession headed from The Loop to South Side. They parked their cars at the end of a street ripe with shops and cafes. Maple started out to walk along the sidewalk with her small entourage, looking in the shop windows and stopping in one cafe for a drink to go. She stopped to look at a beautiful sun catcher in a shop window. As she was admiring the streaks of colour given off along the wall of the shop, two men caught her attention. The men were wearing beaten clothes and yelling at the shop owner who stood behind his counter obviously distraught. Maple waved to her bodyguards and entered the store. She approached the two men and calmly asked what the problem seemed to be.

“Godfather Maple, we hmm, well...” the man speaking trailed off. Maple knew exactly what had been going on in the shop before she entered. She watched as the men ran out of the back of the store and smiled at the shop keeper before walking back to the cars parked at the other end of the street and telling the drivers they were to return to The Loop immediately.

When she arrived home she called Chicago to a meeting. She explained that the local thugs in South Side had started shaking down the local shop owners. A mob presence in the district was required immediately. Vash’s name was put forward to take on the responsibility in the district and no person disagreed with the reasoning.

Maple stood at the head of the table “Vash you served as my right hand man and then were given your own crew. You have worked hard for this city and everyone in it. It is time for you to set up business in South Side. We need to take back what was ours and get the district stable again. I know you will continue to work for the city as a whole even with your new task.”

With that Maple left the room and jumped back into one of the three cars, this time with Vash at her side. The cars drove to South Side to find just the right location to start things fresh.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Vash!! A man among men.

I heard you worked your ass off for this oppertunity. Best wishes in your new home my friend.

Report Post Tip

"Thanks you God Mother Maple. I will rebuild this district to it's once former glory.  This day Chicago is a fresh new start for the rebuilding process of Chicago. It has been a bumpy ride of late, but when has rebuilding not had it's bumps in the road. Chicago is in very good hands Maple you are doing very well, cheers to the future. "

Smiles and pours himself,Maple and Totes and glass of wine in the the car and passes them around.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Vash! I wish you the very best in rebuilding South Side, excellent achievement Sir!

Report Post Tip

Hearing the great news about the move to the Southside, Penny heads to her condo in The Loop to begin packing. In the mist of the packing a tear runs down her face and she begins to realize she is leaving the place she called home since she was a little civilian. The memories of growing and learning in the GodMothers crew and the good times in Vash's HQ in The Loop were flashing in her mind. Penny stopped and glared out the window Lake Michigan was gorgeous this time of the year, she thought to herself. Catching herself daydreaming she stopped and went back to packing.

Arriving to the Southside the next morning, Penny pulls up to Vash's new HQ it was an older brick building that had a certain majestic look to it. She smiled as she knew she was home. Knowing Vash was in his office starting the process of getting things in order, Penny knocks softly and walks in with a bottle of the finest Merlot she could find. She pops open the bottle and pours 2 glasses.

"Congratulations Vash, there is no one I could think of that deserves to run a district more then you, and I'm excited for the opportunity to help start rebuilding this district with you as my leader. May we have a long and extremely prosperous tenure here in the Southside"

*Cheers*

Report Post Tip

Scumbags phone rings. Its been a busy few days but he had heard that a call he needed to answer might be calling soon. He answers the phone and listens intently. Nodding here and there, Scumbag says a few words and hangs up the phone. Grabbing a smoke he looks at one of his bodygurds, prepare the car. We're going to say hi to a friend.

Scumbag hears the car start up and motions to the a few bodyguards.

Let Yes and WhereWasI know I had to go to SouthSide for a bit. I'll call with the details so they don't worry.

About 20 mins later his car pulls up to a brick building. He points at the truck and two of the guys haul out a cast of whiskey. He explains that is to be taken inside and await further instructions. Walking into the building he gets to the door and knocks politely and walks in. Pouring a class of boubon from the bar, Scumbad addresses Vash.

This is indeed a great day for the city. You worked as hard or harder then most. With Godmother Maple entrusting SouthSide to you, it shows her wisdom. This is a fine choice and well deserved my friend. I'll try to help help with The Loop but know I'm here if you need anything. That cask of whiskey is a gift, its not bad and the least I can do for a old friend. This is indeed a great day for you and us all.

Report Post Tip

Silvio is told about the move and is excitied as his grandfather Sil served in SS before when it was a buzzing district. He picks up his box of things and checks his and Vashs desks for anything left behind makes his way ouit of the HQ and locks the door for the last time. He takes one last look at the place he called home for the last few months and gets in his car and drives towards South Side he passes all of his old hang outs and some people recognise his car and shout and wave, he finally gtes to the new HQ in CH and sees Penny has alredy got the best parking space he chuckles to himself as he blocks her in and makes his way through the door.

He sees His CL vash and RHW Penny and greets them both with embraces and respect

"well guys its good to be home my Grandad would be proud that his bloodline is back in SS and serving the grandson of his GF, long live the SS and The people who are going to build it"

He picks up a glass and joins in the celabrations

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new move Vash, I wish the very best luck to you and your new district old friend.

Report Post Tip
Congrats vash on your new home and i want to see u do good again in SS
Report Post Tip

Gimli waits till Maple has finished and steps out of the crowd.

Congratulations Vash my friend, You deserve this moment and am happy to see you get it. I look forward to seeing you in action in your new district and wish you all the best. I know you will bring great things to Chicago and South Side.

Gimli lifts his axe and nods to Vash, then he makes his way back to Philly OCD.

Report Post Tip
*pulls up and notices right away that sil was blockin penny and thinks "hmm must be because shes a dam mofo" ... I reach in the bed of my truck and pulls out a sign that says "parking reserved for the queen mofo" and hammers the sign in front of penny's parking spot*

wooohooo *runs like a crazy mofo and jumps up dropkicking vash* abt time we get our old home back under mofo control \o/
Report Post Tip

After the celebrations had concluded, well the wine bottles had emptied and seeing RandPaul come flying in with what he so called a dropkick Penny thought to herself "Time to get some work done before things get way to crazy around here" so she heads outside to scope out her new home. Penny opens the doors to the HQ and looks towards her car, she shakes her head and put her hand on her forehead. She was blocked in with what looked to be Sil's car, but it wasn't a big deal. The sun was shinning down on the crisp early spring day in the Southside, Penny walked over to her car to get her light coat out of the trunk.

Putting her coat on she realizes there is some kind of a sign in front of where she parked that wasn't there when she first arrived. Curious she decided to go see what it said, once her eye glared on the sign she knew exactly who had put it there. It was that same mofo who decided to grace us with his presence and failed miserably with his lack luster ninja moves. "RandPaul is such a damn mofo" she thought to herself as she chuckled. She removed the sign from the parking spot and went over to RandPaul's truck where she glued that same sign to his driver side window. With a sense of satisfaction she began to stroll down the street and begin meeting the locals.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side Revitalization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL