Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 20:47:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Brighter Future For Black Bottom Started by: Billy on Mar 22, '14 00:12

As many of you may know by now the last man standing in Black Bottom who went by the name of Supreme was gunned down today by somebody outside of the competition. We are currently searching to find out who pulled the trigger and looking to seek the proper punishment for doing so, however, until this time we must now move on and look towards the future of Black Bottom, a future which no longer features a competition.

Now many may not understand why Detroit has decided to part ways with the competition and maybe some will but at the end of the day Detroit is a building city, and while we didn't want the competition to end this way there isn't much we can really do about it, resetting the competition would just mean another long sixty days until somebody is found, instead we could fill it and in those sixty days get a guaranteed Godfather who will help Detroit build the city that we want.

Maple has been kind enough to allow for Starscream to move from Suburbs into Black Bottom to take the reigns. He will take over full responsibility and be the acting Godfather of Black Bottom until he can reach this rank. We felt that this was the best move as we wanted somebody who had already earned their stripes and somebody that we knew could work alongside myself and Yobs in building the city of Detroit back to the glory it once had.

I understand this is sudden for a lot of people and some may not understand this, however in this life you have to move at full speed, sitting around stalls the process on everything we want to achieve as a city which is why this decision has come so quickly as we want that process to keep on moving forward.

Report Post Tip

Farewell Suburbs.

Cries about leaving his long standing friend, a district.

Onto our new pad. 

Report Post Tip

Comrade Starscream. It is with a delightful honor that I congratulate you on Black Bottom.

Dan smiles.

It.. It has been a long time coming for your blood. I honestly believe there are few of your kind in this world, those who work so, so much for what they have.

Congratulations again, friend.

Report Post Tip

Can't say much of a surprise really as i said when this competition was anounced i hoped it wouldn't become another Staten Island or Brooklyn and unsurprisingly it did.   I also know was attempts recently from friends in Chicago for Maestro and Starscream to be in different districts for both to rise in rank and i guess this unfortunate situation was a great opportunity for this to happen.

Nonetheless... Congrats on gaining a district Starscream i know you can do well there.

Report Post Tip

So we don't know who shot Supreme? 

Interesting...

None the less Congrats Starscream

Report Post Tip

Frankly I'm disappointed in the whole thing.

Black Bottom went from being a unique competition with rules that would show true leadership, to another shoot or be shot competition. Now it gets disbanded in similar fashion as the previous competition. Well, to be honest there was a lot more bullshit and shady behavior in the previous....but you get the picture....abruptly ended.

Why the competition was ever thought of is beyond me if the city is building (it's about districts, not cities). I guess it is what it is.

Anyways, congrats Starscream.

Report Post Tip

Best wishes to you Starscream. Although we will surely miss you here in Suburbs I know greater things awaits ahead of you in your venture in BlackBottom.

Report Post Tip

Convenient... Extremely convenient.

Report Post Tip
Cpt-Cook are you suggesting conspiracy? Say it's not so! Not in our innocent life of crime :(
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Pretty sure now is the ideal opportunity for me to go around to everyone who told me "this competition would be different" and perhaps point out the current situation. 

I am ecstatic the competition is over and I am very excited to see what Starscream will be able to achieve there.

I hope this will be the last of these pathetic competitions with shifting rules and shady conclusions.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
Gratz star!! Sorry to all those who competed and didnt succeed. I didnt rly understand the whole thing, it made things look sloppy !!

Oh ya.... Billy is a dam mofo!! EZPZzzz
Report Post Tip

Congrats Starscream on the district. Glad to be having you work alongside us here in Detroit.

Bud tips his hat

Report Post Tip

Penny listens to Billy's speech about BlackBottom and the events that had transpired that ended the competition. She was sad to hear how it all went down but wasn't too surprised it ended the way it did. She remembered hearing from her ancestors how these competitions usually played out with a bloody and violent end. Penny looks up to the sky and mutters under her breathe,  "RIP to all the fallen in BlackBottom."

Knowing that Starscream was taking the reigns in BlackBottom gives Penny hope for the future. She heads over to Starscreams new HQ and congratulates him, the new leader of BlackBottom.

Congrats StarScream, BlackBottom has gained some much needed control and leadership with you at the helm.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Starscreme 

Report Post Tip

While my father, Sandro, liked this competition because he was allowed to set up a small family there in Black Bottom, Detroit. I would have to say this has to be the best option for the city as a whole. The competition caused to much bloodshed on the streets, caused by mainly one participant but nevertheless it wasn't good for business.

Congratulations Starscream on your moving to Black Bottom and I hope you will be able to work with Billy and Yobs to keep Detroit striving for greatness.

Report Post Tip

Starscream, brother I must I am truly happy to see you reach one of the milestones of this thing of ours. Like I said before I'm delighted to work with you once again. With Billy, you and Yobssarg this will bring unity to this young flourishing city.

The competition indeed was alot of bloodshed and it was a shame to see real potential gunned down. Well to a bright new future of the city of Detroit. We as in Hunting Season welcome you to The Motor City.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Starscream. I know you will bring great things to Black Bottom and the city of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations
They mean a lot to this old Russian man.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Starscream on the district.

ToniJ tips his hat and smiles to Starscream :-)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Starscream I wish you all the best in Black Bottom.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Brighter Future For Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL