Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 15:50:26
Page:  1 
Bottoms Up in the North Side Started by: Smoke on Mar 22, '14 05:24

"Ladies and Gents of the fine cities, 

I come to you today/this evening, depending on which side of the world you're on, to inform you all that I'm proud to announce a good friend of mine and harder worker WiggleBottom will be working with me here in North Side. Now normally people go on and on about achievements, recognition, and all that. However, I'm pretty sure the majority of the community is well aware of his capabilities through his witty communications, and overall friendship amongst the lot of you. I would take up a lot of time up selling the man, but I will let his work, which I'm sure he'll show, speak for himself. So I'm proud to announce to you all that I'm excited to continue to work alongside a friend and loyal worker. I hope he makes you all proud as he has me.

Thank you all for you time. Best of luck Sir Wiggles!"

Stepping down off the podium he shakes WiggleBottom's hand and returns to his Headquarters. 

Report Post Tip

It has been an honor working with you Sir! I have first handily witnessed how amazingly hard that you have your own family working for you that I could only wish for the same at some point in my legacy. You are truly an inspiring leader and couldn't be more proud to work along someone as I am now. I appreciate the opportunity more then you could ever imagine. 

Report Post Tip

The most awesome guy I've had to work with. We'll miss you Wiggly! And good luck! :)

Report Post Tip

All the best with you mister Wiggly! Working with you was a blast and to see you with a nice bold suit is amazing. Good luck to you mister!

Report Post Tip
Congrats wigglebottom and good luck
Report Post Tip

JayDoggyJR quickly finished his coffee and heads out onto the street where his boss Smoke was making an announcement.

".....inform you all that I'm proud to announce a good friend of mine and harder worker WiggleBottom will be working with me here in North Side....."

He turns to WiggleBottom with a big smile.

"Well Done Sir Wiggly, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and i wish you all the best for the future!"

Report Post Tip

A wonderful choice Smoke! Congratulations on your new auth in North Side. The future of our city is looking brighter by the moment.

Report Post Tip

After a good few days of doing little but making money and coming to grips with the new place and new way of life he had found himself in Liborio finally decided to take a little bit of a break and walk the streets of the place he now called home. He eventually managed to get as close as he possibly could get to a relaxed manner and enjoyed taking in the sights and sounds of Chicago, soon coming across a gathering of great interest for more than one person in the group was of great note to him. After respectfully listening to what everyone had to say Liborio decided to give voice to his own thoughts. 

"Congratulations WiggleBottom! Although I am sad I did not get to spend time in The Smoking Guns with you I find happiness in knowing Chicago has yet another great leader. I too look forward to seeing the future of our city grow ever brighter."

Report Post Tip

We'll miss you Sir Wiggly! Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Wiggle has always proven himself to be a stand-up gentleman. However, most of his best work has been facing away from the audience and shaking it. I hope he continues his jiggling and wiggling, but seeing his face in a new bold suit is always pleasant. I expect only the best from him, and I know he will deliver it to Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bottoms Up in the North Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL