Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:13:56
Page:  1 
Bottoms Up! Started by: WiggleBottom on Mar 22, '14 06:09

After listening to his former leaders speech, Wiggle felt the need to address the community himself. 

"First off, as I responded in Smoke's speech, I would like to thank him for the grand opportunity. If people feel that having bloodlines within this world means that you know it all I am here to say differently. Even with gene pool journals, I have learned a lot from Smoke in the time I have spent with him. He taught me many methods in which I observed, that maybe my past lineage never used within their Families. I am extremely excited to not only merge their teachings but his as well. I am looking forward in proving myself to the community not just as another auth, but as an individual who strives to better himself and others around him. Working with ALL crew leaders in developing our society is exciting, I think sometimes we lose the overall concept of leadership, that mainly being the overall happiness of the community as a whole. Peace time, whether stagnant or not, is always a plus for the future. I'm hoping to assist in adapting those view and working alongside everyone in achieving the goal. Where in society as a whole everyone has a chance to develop and climb in the ranks. Give time for growth and a world will prosper. With my views brought to light a little bit, I would like to confirm that Bottoms Up in North Side is officially open for business. My mail box is always open for an questions that may arise. Thank you for your time as my goal is not to bore anyone."

Wiggle drops down and heads to his granpap's bakery. 

Report Post Tip
Congrats wigglebottom
Report Post Tip
I love how ironic that is "bottoms up!" rolling on the floor laughing guys.

Congrats
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Wiggle. 

Report Post Tip
Congrats Wiggle. Despite all these bullshit conspiracy theories I'm sure you are more than deserving and capable of being given the reigns to Black Bottom. I wish you the best and pray that you can focus solely on building a great district that will work in unison with the rest of the city.

R.I.P. to the fallen. I, like others, hope Surpreme's killer is brought to justice. In the mean time let's not let it impede necessary progress.
Report Post Tip
Gratzzz anD best of luck!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Wiggle. You have been a loyal and hard working member of Chicago for some time now and let no one take anything away from this. You have earned this. I look forward to working with you as a leader.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

congrats Wiggle 

Report Post Tip

Congrats my man! I knew you were bound for great things the moment I noticed you strolling the streets of Northside. Proof once again that hardwork pays off.

Wiggles his tail, and gives Mr. Bottom a carrot from his private stash.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Wiggle. I am so excited to see what you do with your crew in North Side. It is a good day for Chicago and I know you will continue to be a wonderful member of this city, now with your new headquarters even more so. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations WiggleBottom I wish you all the best with your new crew. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations WiggleBottom.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations WiggleBottom, best of luck to you with your shinny new headquarter.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bottoms Up!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL