Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 00:56:32
Page:  1 
Deliberations with Desmand Started by: Desmand on Mar 23, '14 04:07

Desmand stretched himself out fully on the black leather sofa in his office, he lazily lounged forward for his drink on the table, grasping it before leaning backwards. He took a sip of the drink before holding it in his hand and nodding to the other person in the room. Hunched over a small desk in the middle of the room was his publicist and eventual biographer. She was poised to begin typing, Desmand took another sip of his drink before starting to speak, his words flowing from his mouth with no structure or planned conclusion.

The musings of a mobster. It has come to my attention that since the untimely death of intrepid news reporter Daryl_Dixon and the less well regarded Ziva, that this place is missing information. Information which keeps you, the people, up to date with current affairs. Alas, I don't personally have the time to find out every single piece of news worthy and relevant information for you guys so instead I'll just give you a quick run down of what has personally passed through my own office. Perhaps as this new publication garners support, aptly named "Deliberations with Desmand," I'll be able to reach a wider audience and inform the masses. Anyway, enough about me, now time for my opinions.

Supreme Team

There's no I in team but there's a "rup mate" (and some other letters, but whatever). Yesterday saw the fall of the last Black Bottom experimental leader in Detroit under what some have deemed to be "suspicious circumstances." Despite numerous mails and pleas for information being sent amongst already established crew leaders it would appear that still a witness has not surfaced. I personally took it upon myself to venture down into the coffee shops and (along with fellow New York leaders) implore that a witness be found. Unfortunately all those currently in the coffee shop also came up short with their search, all though potential attacks names were thrown around and discussed amongst the group. As someone privy to this information I feel it is only fair I share with you, the public, what I heard. 

It was initially thought that the underground "terrorist" organisation known as "The Plumbers" were behind this senseless murder of the late Supreme. A suggestion quickly refuted when it was clear that one of the spokesmen and influential men in this organisation wasn't around at the time. It is thought, however, that they might still claim this scalp a few years down the line.

Other witnesses came forward claiming to see several prominent leaders take the fatal shot. These claims also lacked any kind of proof or concrete evidence and thus quickly thrown out..along with the witnesses. Numerous hours passed in the coffee shops but it would seem the pleas fell on death ears and so at this moment, the killer is still on the loose. After gunning down Supreme in Bella Vista in cold blood, he was Left for Dead in the middle of the road amongst fits of laughter it is thought. At this time I personally advise that everyone stay safe and stay alert and if anyone has any information pertaining to the killer of Supreme, please can they send it up through the relevant channels.

Bottoms Everywhere

It would seem that "Bottom" is the buzzword around town at the moment. A new recent head quarters has been built in Chicago these past few days as WiggleBottom has been given the chance to run his own crew. A similar name to his father, (notorious for leading his family into a senseless massacre at the hands of Godfather Lord Toaly Armadillo after foolishly gunning down his LHM), WiggleBottom spoke about the teachings and lessons he learned under his old boss Smoke and I wish him all the best of luck for his new adventure in North Side. 

On another note of Bottoms, Starscream today moved out of Chicago and down into Black Bottom, Detroit. I have personally heard nothing but good things about Starscream and so wish him all the best and prosperity as he continues his journey. I am sure Detroit is in a better place now. 

Hetfield 

In what I can reveal to be the first (of many) exclusive reveals as this series progresses it is with a heavy heart that I can reveal that Don Hetfield dubbed "The Face of the Bronx" will be stepping down from his post. As someone who is heavily involved in the intricate workings of the Bronx I can reveal that he was given an ultimatum. During one of the often intense meetings amongst the Bronx upper structure Godfather Cantillon waved his shears near the branch labelled Hetfield and told him to "tier up or he would be torn off." Anyway, once the words had sunken in Hetfield felt he had no other choice but to step down from his post. I personally tried to console Hetfield after reaching his decision but all I could make out was the word "forgiven." I'm not sure what he meant by that so I patted him on the back whilst he bopped his head up and down. I personally was a very close friend to Hetfield and I am personally heart broken he felt there was no other option. My thoughts are with you Hetfield. 

Name stealing

Finally, on a bizarre note I finish with something I over heard some friends talking about. Earlier this week the son of the deceased Sandro was heard to be ranting and raving about someone stealing his grand fathers name "Skorpeon." The name, most widely synonymous with the late Godfather Creep, was apparently stolen by some "fucker." No doubt this "fucker" was probably feeling pretty happy with himself when he heard the appeals. However after a divine intervention it is believed the name stealing entrepreneur released the deeds for the price he paid for them. I personally can't understand why anyone would care that much about a name, and would like to announce right here, that I am auctioning my own name once I die so that someone else may carry on my legacy. 

Desmand looks over as his last few words are typed up. The paper is then taken away to get the copies made and distributed around New York and further afield. Desmand takes another sip from his drink, parched from all the talking, before placing the drink on the floor and closing his eyes for a nap. No doubt he'll be mobbed by supporters and admirers when he leaves the office tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deliberations with Desmand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL