Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Freestyle Started by: Osiris on Mar 23, '14 05:22

I insulted a Don? And when did the relevance of being a new CL to an old CL had any difference?

Learn your place. 

Report Post Tip

Also you calling me a fucking nerd, great job you surly are representing Chicagos greatest insulting a New York mafia member oh and his leader. 

Report Post Tip

You really don't know how this works do you? 

It's fair, I'll give you a sympathy card for being ignorant. 

Report Post Tip

Yes you insulted a Don are you kidding me? This is New York do you think we can let you print on the front cover some bullshit someone said. Fine I will start my own paper company get anonymous people to talk mad shit about you then post it on the front cover. How would you feel? Not to mention you disrespected me since I started the freestyle so you fired the first shot. Yes it does matter that you are a new crew leader on the block if these are your first actions as acting crew leader your painting a shitty picture in the minds of others of how you look down the road.

Report Post Tip

For the record, I was talked shit about in my own paper. It's clever you speak for the whole city now. 

I have been instructed to remain silent so I will do just that. 

Rolls a joint, grabs a beer and sits back respecting orders. 

Report Post Tip

I own you in everything you bring up, who has more to loose here me or you and your telling me how this thing fucking works you make me laugh. Not only did you insult me first so that means you started it, second you tell me I shouldn't be rapping well my Boss Defy thought it was cool and participated so does that make him wrong too? Third you come to me talking about disrespect, you disrespected a mob Boss you fucking idiot! Fourth you represent Chicago as a crew leader, im just an accosiate to New York not a Made Man that represents New York. Know the difference you stupid asshole.

Report Post Tip

For the record, I was talked shit about in my own paper. It's clever you speak for the whole city now

You are putting your name behind the section written by MadNess, so you insulted a New York mob boss interesting. 

Report Post Tip

Eh scratch the last shit im just getting excited at the fun in pointing out your stupidity

Report Post Tip

This whole thing is spam really. Not much of it is in character, and yes though this is in the rap battle form... and dissing should be expected (rank disregarded as it is the nature of the well game you're playing, in a rap battle), it shouldn't be taken too far though.

I also believe that the degenerative nature of some of the poorly constructed lyrics are a mark of how things have begun to go down the tubes. People who know me... know that I am not one for clean language, but speaking in the streets requires some decency. It should not be laden with perverse terms. There are standards here or at least there used to be. 

I am one for the arts. I had a bit of a period as a poet, but some of this went too far.

As for one line responses and petty arguing, perhaps it should be taken to mails? But this speech which started out decently seems to have fallen into disrepair.

Report Post Tip

OOC: There is role playing in the streets unlike you I actually say I will go out of character before I do so technically I am following the guidelines better than you. Second if this is spam the fuck you call Wiggle Bottoms newspaper pretty sure I don't need to be reminded about what is going on in the streets. Third the rap battle started from the first participant a New York mob Don are you saying he was wrong? We insulted each other but like men knew it was for fun. Fourth you say my lyrics are weak how about you flow so I will crush you. Fifth as for the one liners talk to my hatters (WiggleBottom) about that because my rhymes are not just one line just got to respond to his stupid accusations. Six get the fuck off my block if you don't like it, go role play about some random shit if you don't consider that spam.

Report Post Tip

OOC: *Haters

Report Post Tip

^^ Thanks my haters* are like a teacher pointing out my flaws to get better, hey thanks wiggle bottom can you wipe my ass while your at it?

Report Post Tip

Some things are just worth dying for, shutting down disrespectful haters that attack people enjoying themselves is worth it for me.

Report Post Tip

gets knocked out by the microphone as its tossed around

Pushes everyone out of the way and runs to Jigglypuffs' aid. Holding Jigglypuffs head in his arms, Wargasm looks around in a panicky manner until he sets his eyes on the microphone. Instantly enraged with the microphone, he jumps to his feet and dives to the location of said microphone. Ripping the mesh with his teeth like some feral animal, War then pummels the microphone into the ground whilst shouting expletives at it.

I'll teach you to hit an innocent women, you plastic bastard!

The fight continues indefinitely....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey man her face hit my microphone that shits expensive she should be shot haha

Report Post Tip

Listen wiggle was not the one who even wrote that article he shouldn't be catching flak for it he just published it it was a good read and I actually enjoyed the paper keep up the good work wiggle I am looking forward to the next issue.

Again he was the one who posted it he did not personally write the stories as well I wasn't really offended by the article anyways

Report Post Tip

Now, granted, in my paper I didn't take credit for something I didn't write, but I'll make my opinion now. 

Your disrespect toward women, use of racial slang, and the fact someone even took you in after calling a hand a "Fucking Nerd" is rather sickening.

if you had noticed, I took it for fun the first few posts and even created my own little rhyme. This however, should be stopped and would hope people in this community would agree. 

Here, let me put my name on this WIGGLEBOTTOM

Trying to stop my freestyle? I won't let that slide, not when he know it is in good fun. A rap battle can get nasty but were friends and its just entertainment kind of like the random role playing stories you find on the streets. This is just easier and funner to respond too, plus you can have rap battles between people instead of a gun. Hey it is the mafia sorry I forgot killing someone is not a sin like cursing.

Report Post Tip

Oh. Dear.Lord. Correct me if I am wrong but this game is supposed to meant to be in a certain era and again,correct me if I'm wrong, rap wasn't really 'around' at that point in time.

If you want to rap..go to Outside. It's a sweet little forum.

This shit doesn't even belong in the OOC forum. It has nothing to do with the game..besides maybe showing us all how easy it is get 'backed' on even the most stupid of actions.

Report Post Tip

Pfft I love it how technically people take the game not knowing the facts of how wrong they are. Well it is not popular in the general public, this was in the mafia streets what happens in the underground world is not known to the public thus this would not be popular. 

How is this not part of the game, I made a musical setting where people can join to unwind after a long mafia day in the mafia street. I posted and people were intrigued by the drum sounds and the rhyming they participated in it making it part of the game. 

If you want to talk shit because it is rap then just say it don't cover it up with bullshit. I don't like certain taste of music for some people but I wont go to them and tell them they don't have the right to say what they wanted especially if they are following the guidelines.

Report Post Tip

Oh you think I have a problem because you didn't add an awesome guitar solo and some screechingly high pitched screams in there? No. I am pissed because this is stupid to the n'th degree. Now, since this is in OOC, and because you've so adamantly kept to your ideas..you are one of two things:

1. A Troll. Pretty good one,tbh.

2.A Moron. Pretty good one at that too.

Mind telling me which one you are?

Also..just one more thing:

"Check it, Osiris is the name still running the game, this is how to gain the fame while I make it rain with the nine shooting hollows in a line dropping dimes, all kinds of tongue twistas keeping up with the rhymes, give it time the flows be sour like a lime when I fuck your mind like Tupac your going to have to hit rewind and see if you can find the illuminate but even they cant stop me becuase im selling the drugs like a swapmeet. I can kill this beat or let it stand to its feet work with it and be unique on a streak like that dank shit be pretty stank ill always be a gangsta fuck the mafia rank as long as I make my bank I can run a tank more damage than crank have enemies walk the plank." 

Now..correct me if I'm wrong..Mr.Troll/Moron...Tupac lived when? Also...people in the 1920's-1930's used this lingo....seriously? Read a fucking book. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Freestyle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL