Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:34:37
Page:  1 
The Yobfather Smoking Pipes Started by: Yobssarg on Mar 23, '14 22:12

After a long day of dodging bullets, Yobssarg realised he had other matters to attend to while he waited to find those unlucky SOB’S who were attacking his family. It was time to fight the Godfather of Downtown and take his rightful position.

Snowy White, you have only recently come into this family but we have always been family, I know you well and I know what you are capable off. I’m giving this family into capable hands and this is only the start of something brilliant here in Downtown.

I have been working hard with Billy and the rest of Detroit getting things to run smoothly, it’s only really the start of our journey but I know it’s something that we will all look forward to building upon and making plenty of profit out of. I would like to send my congratulations to Starscream who has recently joined us and am enjoying the fact that Detroit is starting to look more like a city that’s worth visiting. 

Without further ado, I would like to introduce everyone to The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes. Congratulations Snowy White, you have my full backing here in Downtown, Detroit.

Yobssarg then fixed his suit and continued down the road keeping an eye out for any on-coming bullets...

Report Post Tip

Great job Yobssarg. You have worked very very hard for the position that you are now in and it's very well deserved. I hope you have live a very long and successful life of crime in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

PS. Congratulations to Snowy White. :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Yobssarg on becoming Godfather in Downtown Detroit and also congratulations to Snowy White for the start of our new HeadQuarter. It's nice to see a Detroit prospering.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you both. You have reached an achievement that many dram of Yobssarg. Snowy seems to be a perfect fit for you within your district. I salute you both. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Yaay Yobssarg! Grats :)!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Yobfather!

Report Post Tip

Congrats YobsFather, very well deserved. Salute to your new role. I know you will do great!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Yobfather, I'm sure Downtown will prosper under your reign. Also, congrats to Snowy_White on the auth.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Snowy!

And a huge congratulations to Yobs. My ancestors have been in the same crew or same city as you up until you went to DT and it's been a pleasure watching your journey. Totally class. <3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new positions. I wish you both the best, and hope to see Detroit grow even more with your help.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats GodFather

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Yobfather Smoking Pipes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL