Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:23:08
Page:  1 
TSCOSP: Rising From The Ashes Started by: Snowy_White on Mar 23, '14 22:52
It had been a strange day in Downtown Detroit. I had been in the city less than twenty four hours and I had so much on my plate already. I was only settling in to my new family surroundings and some elusive bastard had the audacity to try and shoot me. Nice welcome I thought, most people send a good luck card. I was still coming to terms with the retirement of my Boss and lifelong friend Hetfield. He had passed on and rather than me carry on the work of his family, he wanted his family name to die with him. I understood his wishes and he said to me before he passed that I should move to Detroit to assist my blood brother Yobssarg.

Although it pained me to leave the grand city of New York behind me, I decided to take my old friend's advice and depart to the bristling city of Detroit. I spoke with Godfather Cantillon who expressed his belief that, with the right guidance, I could flourish in Detroit. When he grasped me in an almighty hug with those enormous farmer arms of his, I knew I had gained his approval to start work in another city. Cantillon and New York had taught me so much, now it was time to put those teachings to the test in Detroit.

I had watched on in admiration as two old friends had worked together in Detroit to establish it once again as a great city. I knew Billy and Yobssarg from my time in The Farm and had always looked upon them as the wise, elder statesmen of the family. Billy had already proven himself in Chicago, and now with together with Yobssarg they were making great strides in the Motor City. Yobssarg was entrusting me to work alongside him in Downtown and I was certain I could repay his faith in me. Although I knew some of his members for only a short while, Yobssarg reassured them that they could have total trust in me. It was my intentions that I would earn the trust of each and every one of them.

Having read over my ancestors' journals since I was a young man who first stepped upon these shores, I have always been inspired by those before me who made great strides in this thing of ours. I made the promise that if I was every given the opportunity to make a name for myself, I would resurrect the old family name. I will do my utmost to ensure the family can reach the great heights it once achieved. It is with great pride that I announce the return of The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes to Downtown, Detroit. I know that working beneath the newly inaugurated Godfather I will have the right teaching and direction to perform the duties expected of me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, TSCOSP is back in business!
Report Post Tip

Snowy_White we met a bit when you first came to this shore, the trolling was funny and you made The Farm fun, unfortunately we split apart for a better future and now we are back together because I think that it is just true love honestly.

It is great to see you set up under Yobs, and I know that with you under him Detroit will start building up the city we all know we can be. I also want to give a quick congratulations to Yobs on reaching Godfather. It has been an awesome ride so far and many more to come!

Congratulations my one true love!

Report Post Tip

Congratz Snowy_White! We were both great farmers back on The Farm. To be re-united in Detroit is great news and I wish all the best on your future endeavors. I will be looking forward to working closely with you.

Again gratz!

Report Post Tip

Gratz! Gratz!

Report Post Tip

Your the bastard Godfather Yobssarg's best kept secret, this is a great day and we've already began to celebrate. Congratulations to both of you on your wonderful achievements and I am very excited moving forward with my new role within the district.  

May Ecstasy wet the bed in terror thinking of the greatness we have yet to achieve!

Report Post Tip

Well, Well, Well... The Supreme Council Of Smoking Pipes, eh...

I feel the smoke running through my veins, I know those words, I've heard them before. I get glimpses of a time gone by where I once breathed the tainted smoke that blackened even the strongest lungs in the world. I have lived through those days and I have came out of it a better and more intelligent human being,.

It has been a long time waiting for such a return of TSCOSP and it is a return welcomed with open arms, many have tried too bring such a huge name but have failed but you sir/madam, ahh haa, you sir/madam have the stuff that can pack that pipe, the stuff that can make that pipe burn bright.

I have nothing more to say but that you are indeed the wo/man for the job. Congratulations Mr's Snowy White.

Report Post Tip

I can only echo the congratulations that have already been offered up here, but hopefully my words will be enough to convey how very wonderful it is to see someone as yourself be given such amazing opportunity.

A job well done, and hopefully this will not be the last congratulations received.

*Raises his glass*

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Snowy.

My blood having known a lot of the original TSCOSP back in the day, it brings back some great nostalgia and also some real promise. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Roberto slides his sunglass down onto his eyes and lights one up for old times sake

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Snowy.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Snowy!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Snowy_White. Looking forward to working with you in Motor City. We as in The Hunting Season welcome you. I'm sure your you will do great here in Downtown DT. 

Salute to you and your new HQ

Report Post Tip

Wow.

Been a loooooooooooong time since I've saw TSCOSP in action. Good to see their return. I've no idea who you are Snowy White, but I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TSCOSP: Rising From The Ashes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL