Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:45:46
Page:  1 
Lurch Laundering: Truth & Scandal in NY Started by: LurchReturns on Mar 24, '14 18:04

Hello family,

My ancestry has long been known as a shaky one indeed. My fathers had been coming to the streets proclaiming there must be a better way. My bloodline has long been known for essential earning and I had to talk to my crew leader, Visicaro for hours and tell him I would be living an honest life. That is not the case. When my grandfather came around he was contacted by Defy.. he had asked to petition him to earn good money off his investments and as a result I would receive freedom to be my true bloodline without the mask of incognito on me. At first, it seemed like a good idea. I needed to be housed and Defy refused to do so saying that it would hurt his aspirations and that I was a dangerous cookie to take on. 

So, I abused my existing friendship with Visicaro and continued to invest and earn. He had suggested I begin a service. Bringing forth, Lurch Laundering.. as an establish LLC we took in close to 30 million. I transferred that money into credits and was asked to send it over to Defy. At this moment, I feel like it would be best if I do not further the progression of another city. It is bad enough that I am going to lose a long lasting friendship and relationship with Visicaro over this. This is a public apology to Visicaro, you are more than a friend - a brother but you are too kind hearted on here for my ways. May this not carry over into our outside relationship. 

I am sorry, Defy. I will not be a stool pigeon for you. To those that are owed money.. the credits have been transferred to Defy. He should be more than willing to satisfy these debts.

Regards,
Superbee

We dueled over this personal agreement and my father, Lurch met his death. See Goodfellas on IRC Avenue for your returned investments.

Report Post Tip

This is indeed an interesting twist in the tale that I'll be sure to investigate fully for my Deliberations with Desmand newspaper. 

Report Post Tip

This is indeed an interesting spin on a funding operation gone wrong. I'm sure it will be brought up in the Bottom Times!

Wiggle see's he's now in competition for news and gets on the wire to let his writers know. 

Report Post Tip

Id love to say im shocked that this man has shown to be an absolute piece of scum, but alas I'm not surprised in the slightest.

My only surprise is that he had the audacity to once again feign some sort of apology to his supposed friend whom he has abused countless times.

Report Post Tip

At First I heard this accusation I thought to myself  I hadn't the slightest fucking clue how to respond to this nonsense. Its very obvious that Defy and me have no part in this situation. Nor do we truly know if this a doppelganger or not. 

This just looks like a rerun of the common nonsense this bloodline brings. 

Like Tyrion said:

My only surprise is that he had the audacity to once again feign some sort of apology to his supposed friend whom he has abused countless times.

Why say sorry, when all this brings is heat on people who have nothing to do with this current matter. 

Report Post Tip

not superbee. fake fake fake.

Report Post Tip

PizzaTheHutt is Superbee?

Report Post Tip

Yes it would seem so JigglyPuffs.

After Lurch died, his son ProdigalSon came to this world, followed soon after by his own kid -PizzaTheHutt-.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, but I didn't write this. Money has been paid back already and more on the way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lurch Laundering: Truth & Scandal in NY
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL