Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:48:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Chicago - Long Overdue? Started by: Numbers4Glory on Mar 25, '14 19:26

I know you're Grin. And that you once claimed that you and Kuklinski were all that were holding the streets up. And that you failed to actually keep them thriving. I claimed to have the intent of raising street activity a few months back, and ever since they've been at what most people would call one of the more thriving times in years. Hell I'm pretty sure I remember crew leaders being afraid of setting a precedent of what can't be done in the streets from fear of reducing the increased street levels. I'm just the lucky idiot who missed how to fix the problem that solved itself while you're the unfortunate genius that only failed because of circumstances beyond your control. I get it now.

I'd like to tip my hat, but you're actually much more boring than I thought you'd be. You've won in such a landslide fashion that I don't even get anything from losing this one. My evidence isn't factual because I don't care enough to go back and show you numbers, nor that the second comment was also intended for someone else. But hey, that proves your point that I'm an idiot hiding behind a terrible argument and just seeking attention. You win the argument and prove I'm not out here with any purpose but attention.

WhereAmI ruffles Clive's hair.

Look at me, I didn't win the argument. You did, I did end up hiding behind that pitiful excuse again so therefor you win. Bye. Oh and I guess you missed the part where I left, came back to help a different friend and told people that I was leaving as soon as that friend died which isn't your fault because I think you're a cunt and I wouldn't have replied to any mail you sent to me. So now you know. I'm leaving again. You win your argument of me not getting more attention even more if I stop replying which will happen if you don't reply, so take the win and go. My message and follow up message have hopefully been sent to a specific person (how pitiful that I hide behind that excuse yet again) and I'm terrified of using that excuse against you again, but I don't think I can come up with anything better. Ignore me as I go have nightmares of speaking against you publicly again.

Your Inferior who totally cares about speaking with you,

WhereAmI

Report Post Tip

Well since this has gone so far, I might as well break character too.

After watching this conversation unfold over the last few days, all I can say is I'm a little shocked at some of what has been said over a take-down. 

This world is always moving forward, people die and people live.  The best advice anyone can give you for keeping any sort of enjoyment here is to always remain in character.  That way it is not your reality, that way this is still enjoyable.

I personally feel that conversations like this that unfold in the streets are part of what chase away a lot of fresh starters to this world that would possibly give it more of a chance if they felt that it wasn't the realm of children and hot-heads with egos that take every chance they can to publicly hurl insults at each other.

It is one thing to hate your enemy, it is another thing completely to hate the person playing the enemy. 

On to the subject at hand...

Rest in peace Chicago, brilliantly executed New York.

Report Post Tip
Sooooo many feelings.

What's done is done. Those that are dead are dead.

It's over.....it's over.
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry WWI, what I meant there is more I understand the primary objective of the original post is speaking to someone else and not the bit about Epsilon that I was commenting on.

N4G- I can withstand a strong breeze like a fucking champ tyvm... as long as I'm not in DT when the wind picks up.
Report Post Tip

i agree w/ every1 it is long overdue for jeff to take over chicago and i will be his rite hand man always loyal to jeff lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago - Long Overdue?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL