Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:02:24
Page:  1 
Landing in Black Bottom Started by: TheSpaniard on Mar 26, '14 07:00

TheSpaniard steadily gripped the railings of his galleon staring off silently into the fog the gawking of seagulls that could be heard in the distance and suddenly in one instant the fog dispersed and he could see clearly before him the port city of Detroit..

El capitán que hemos visto de la tierra!(captain we have spotted land)yelled one of his men and he nodded to his helmsmen to take them into port.

Taking a whiff of the salty sea air he tossed back his cloak and proceeded back into his cabin and bowing his head he knelt before Star scream, who was seated munching on carrots. Taking a uneaten one he stood up and touched TheSpaniard on each shoulder then pulled him up and embraced him laughing hard.

"Thank you for all you have done, always having my back, always having faith in me and giving me this great opportunity I couldn't ask for a better friend nay brother I swear I shall not fail you."

TheSpaniard, wiping away a few man tears, walked onto the deck and mounted his black Andalusian as the galleon pulled into the port and drew his sword rallying his men and charged gallantly into Black Bottom, standards raised and trumpets blared so that all may know The Conquistadors had landed in Black Bottom.

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend! I'm happy to see you having another shot at running a family! I know you will do great, just as you did last time.

Report Post Tip

CookieZombie raises a glass of wine

Glad to see our little city growing. I'm sure you'll make a good job in running your own HQ

cheers bud

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. I'm sure your crew will grow well, and help Black Bottom blossom. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations TheSpaniard, and good luck on!

Report Post Tip

Congrats TheSpaniard.  Looking forward to working with as neighbors. We have worked together before, I'm sure you'll do great!

Report Post Tip

Seeing a new family beginning in Downtown, Detroit Skip heads over to the new HQ to toast the new leader.

"Its always nice to see my home city growing into a bigger more productive city. I am really happy when this happens and wish you the best of luck running your own family."

Skip then raises a glass to TheSpainard before continuing

"May your coffers be full and our families do a lot of business together" 

Skip downs his glass before grabbing his coat and fedora. He tips his hat towards TheSpainard and heads out into the night.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your move to Black Bottom and good luck!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Its an honor to serve and work with you.....
CHEERS....
Report Post Tip

TheSpaniard smiled and turned to those before him

Thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to working with all of you in the future.

Report Post Tip

Congrats TheSpaniard, good luck to you in BlackBottom!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this accomplishment, You have deserved it for a long time.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations for your new home you deserve it sir
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Landing in Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL