Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:44:33
Page:  1 
Why do I Love MrMac Started by: Husky on Mar 26, '14 08:13

Husky walks down the isle and look for a box to be his podium, when he found one, he hops on it and look around. he started Barking so everyone will notice him. As soon as he  notice that everyone is looking at him, he clears his breathe and started talking.

Good day everyone, my name is Husky from the bloodline of K9, i came here in front of all of you, for just simply because i just wanted to say I love MrMac. Husky smiles to everyone. Maybe everybody would ask why am here just to tell this? It is simple, MrMac here a new face in our street, i find the boy working on our family job and go directly to him and told him i was so happy to see him do some of our family job, and that I hope that the small amount he could earn on it will help him in our shore. I also did ask him is there is anything I can do to help him in street and he told me, Tell everyone i love him. I never knew this young man, nor don't know his bloodline, but is it possible that i can love him? Yes there is and I do love him. If someone think that why am I doing this and trying to degrade myself, think twice, am dong the right thing. i will degrade myself even to the smallest people around here, just to help them out in our street, in our world, will degrade myself just to let you know that I do care about everyone of you even you are new or old bloodline in here. I don't care what everybody will say, all I care is to this new young people here that has bright future in our shore.

Husky smile and step down the box.

oh before i live. I do love you Mr.Mac

Report Post Tip
Mr. Mac is so lucky, wish I had Huskys love! Been trying for generations!
Report Post Tip

Husky look at PrincessDazzlebutton and smile

I also do love you PrincessDazzlebutton with all my heart, i just dont show it coz am a shy dog

Report Post Tip

Mrs Mary Mac Mac Mac said a lot of Smack Smack Smack

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why do I Love MrMac
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL