Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:26:53
Page:  1 
Delirium in the Bronx Started by: Montenegro on Mar 26, '14 17:08

It was rather a gloomy day in the big apple, as is always after a war. Cantillon had summoned Monty to his office quite early in the morning. It was rather a cold morning, so he pulls his jacket tighter over himself as he sets out for the HQ.

He finds The Truck parked in his usual seat, but apparently engulfed by a ton of paperwork. Yajirobe was pacing back and forth in one corner of the room, making quick phone calls after the other. Monty clears his throat, and Cantillon looks up from his paperwork.

"Oh hello Monty. I'm glad that you could make it here in such short notice. Do you know why you are here?"

He grins and continues after seeing the clueless expression on Monty's face.

"You do know that some unprecedented events have occurred over the days, and we're trying to fix things, aye? Yes, so we need someone to help build up the district. And you do know that our beloved Hetfield has retired, so there's room for a new HQ in the district. Monty, I trust you won't disappoint me."

Monty breathes heavily as it all sinks in. Yajirobe pats him in the back and places a key on the desk, and smiles at him.

He sets out to the streets, bloody from the war, now with a sense of purpose and responsibility. He clutches the key tight as he eyes his new office from across the road. He smiles as he thinks to himself.

"This is Madness. Insanity. Dementia. Lunacy. No, this is Delirium"

Report Post Tip

Ras was walking barefoot around The Farms campus when a cartoon bird flew up to him and told him to come to the streets, and that Monte was getting a headquarters in the Bronx. Ras thanked the bird and realized it looked a lot like Yajirobe...wait was it Yajirobe? Ras shook his head and just like that he had forgotten what he was supposed to be doing...oh right Streets.

Monte! This is an amazing day my friend. You have worked so hard on The Farm and despite your insanity have become a great mobster. I know that you will accomplish great things, and I couldn't be happier to help the new crew prosper along with the Bronx. Gwaan test that champion sound.

Report Post Tip

Mayhem, hears the news that an old friend has received his blessing. He approaches Monte humbly and smiles reaching out his hand. Monte reaching out his hand, Mayhem speaks..

Congrats on your bold suit, you are definitely deserving of it. I know you are exactly what the bronx need. 

Mayhem smiles, and raises a glass for a toast, raising his voice he says: Salute! Monte

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. I'm filled with joy to you get what you've always wanted. Well done, you've earned it! I'm always a mobmail away if you need me for anything.

It's time to celebrate!

E does a few shots with Monte.

Report Post Tip

This is one sexy beast! Congrats

Report Post Tip

My dear Monte! Heartfelt congratulations,man! 

I know you will do an awesome job. 

*dances*

Report Post Tip
I'd just liek to echo what i have said to you in private, really well done, pal. Im sure that you will be a fine crew leader and its a pleasure to be setting up at the same time as you, Good luck with it all, friend.
Report Post Tip

Natalya pulls Montenegro into a tight hug.

I'm so proud of you that it is almost chalking me. I will choke your success up to your fantastic skills and all around wonderfulness!

On a serious note, congratulations my friend. It's been a pleasure for my bloodline to get to know yours and the Bronx will be a better place for seeing you in a bold suit. I wish you all the luck in the world, though I know you don't need it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Delirium in the Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL