Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 08:10:18
Page:  1 
Al_Fink - The Sacred Order Started by: Numbers4Glory on Mar 26, '14 20:31

*Numbers4Glory exits his HQ after what has been an exhausting and gut wrenching few days*

Staten Island, The Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn lost some of it's most loyal and hardworking members yesterday. Their hard work and sacrifice can never go forgotten or unappreciated. With a large number of bloodlines returning the streets are a wash of new mobsters in shiny new suits. It's amazing to see the city bursting with talent and excitement.

*Numbers stood beside Al and looked the man up and Down*

A few months ago this man showed up on my doorstep a lowly gangster with whom I had no previous interaction, I'd not so much as laid eyes on the man prior to that day. He had a good head on his shoulders and a polite and respectful manner about him; so i strapped a gun to his hip and sent him out to work. I was not disappointed.

This man worked his way up the family being a top donator always giving selflessly to the family; moving from a crew accountant role into a LHM role under Defy's leadership. It was my hope that in this position he would be given the necessary exposure to take up the reigns of his own family one day. The idea of promoting new blood in suits is one that is very important to me personally. I believe that the nature of our world means that preference is usually given to experienced bloodlines with a reputation for being bloodthirsty. The reason for this is obvious the district and city they represent need this as a strength symbol to deter possible attackers.

In our current climate I am afforded the opportunity to give a loyal, hard working and honest man his first opportunity at running his own family. Al it has been an amazing pleasure working with you and I am confident you will do yourself proud; the first in your line to run his own family. 

A huge congratulations to Al_Fink and all the best to The Sacred Order; I know you will do Staten Island proud.

*Numbers drops two large keys into Al's hand and wanders off down the road*

Report Post Tip

Taisya smiles from the crowd and walks over to Al_Fink.

I personally do not know you. An ancestor of mine once met you and was very impressed. My bloodline is not much for coming into authing speeches to express congratulations but in this case I will make an exception.

Taisya pauses a moment before offering a bit of whiskey from the bottle she was carrying.

Congratulations to you. I am sure this is very much deserved.

Taking her leave she wanders off through the streets.

Report Post Tip

Al Congrats to you sir and to N4G

It takes a special kind of person to be able to pass bloodlines and prove that they are worth it as a CL. You have a great opportunity here and one that you should not take lightly. 

I salute you both for giving new people a chance. This does not happen often enough. I hope that you prove to be a wise decision.

James tips his hat and walks away

Report Post Tip

Defy approaches Al and gives him a hug

My friend our bloodlines hadn't worked together too much before this but when I set up I knew you were hard working and when N4G and I were discussing hands your name came up and well I decided to take a chance.

From the day you fill the role as my LH I was impressed you did everything you could for this family and worked hard day in day out you deserve this chance my friend you worked your ass off for it and I am so happy to see you get that bold suit.

I cannot wait to see what you do in this new found role.

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

Congrats Al_Fink :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats Al! Good luck out there!

Report Post Tip

Fink looks at the keys in his hand, and nods.   After listening to Numbers' speech he grins.

Godfather Numbers4Glory, that day I walked up to your doorstep, and rattled that knocker.  I'd come to these shores with nothing, and you had everything it seemed.  I needed that home, and you gave me one and told me to work my ass off or well I'd end up where my old man waas.

From that day on, I took what my father told me and used his technique.   Keep your mouth shut and do as you were told, and it got him far enough in this life that he was happy.  

I know alot of people would be weary of a first time Auth, but I know I'll be a little shakey at first, and I know I'll fumble around, but with the support structure I have around me here in Staten Island I know I will not fail.   I will not disappoint those that have gave me this chance, and their support.

To those that I've worked with from Old School Elite to the Angeli Della Morte.   You've all been great to me, and if you ever need to chat and just get something off your chest.  You can come to me as my door is always open.

To everybody else,  I hope to eventually get a good working relationship with the rest of our world, and to meet you all.  Its a hard thing, but it can happen right?

Everybody.... The Sacred Order has come to Staten Island, and may this District..... No! This City prosper for a very long time.

With that Fink turns and heads into his HQ.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Congrats Fink! :D

Report Post Tip

Treading the streets looking for some strings for his Gibson Angus happens upon the celebration.

Congratulations Mr Fink, great to see you with them shiny new HQ keys.

Fumbling around in his guitar case Angus attracts the unwelcome attention of a few tough looking hoodlums. When he innocently produces a green havana for Al_Fink they visibly relax and melt back into the background.

Report Post Tip

Congrats StewieGriffin!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Al Fink!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Al_Fink!

I don't know much of you but I am sure we will see a lot more of you and get to know you better now that your in the spot light!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Al Fink! I am excited to see what you do with this opportunity. I am sure you will make the most of it. I immensely enjoyed our time working together in Angeli Della Morte & am pleased Godfather Numbers has given you this chance! Salute!

Report Post Tip

Rookie stands in the crowd listening in as everyone said their congratulations. She waited a few moments before stepping up to shake Don Fink's hand.

It is such a pleasure to see this day. My mother enjoyed working with you and from her journals, I know that this is very well deserved for you. Congratulations to you Don Fink! You're going to make one helluva leader and I cannot wait to watch as you and your family grow. Great things will happen! Oh, I almost forgot!

Rookie hands Al a box of cigars and an envelope before hugging him tightly. 

Report Post Tip

Roberto walks up to Al and squeezes his shoulder. These times were prosperous indeed and Big Papa Carlos was overcome with emotion.

Al, we started talking back when the OSE was formed. I've seen you grow from strength to strength within our city and know this is fully deserved. I know you will thrive here and build a solid family. Congratulations friend.

Roberto gives Al a light tap on the rear and fades into the smog

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Al_Fink - The Sacred Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL