Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 09:57:06
Page:  1 
Units of Division Started by: Lulu on Mar 27, '14 03:13

Bobbles said

I do wonder how long it will take for people in our world to take the mental jump that sees districts as separate entities which is what the gods hoped.

Clive said

That one needs to go both way, Bobbles. At the moment, families are just spreading out across all available real estate in the respective cities. To be viewed as separate entities, the districts must house separate families. Hell, house multiple families even; that would be great. But we don't have that and until we do, you can expect cities to be flattened because one family controls it. 

I could not better expect this than Clive has. I have argued before that not only does this result in cities being flattened, but that it will eventually lead to cities flattening themselves when they run out of "other". 

I am curious both whether others agree with this, and also their thoughts on why it happens this way.

Report Post Tip

Lulu are Clive and bobbles you're imaginary friends?

Report Post Tip
While bobbles is deceased Clive appears to be in the same crew I am. While I suppose this does not preclude the possibility that he doesn't exist and the other members of my crew are just humoring me in our crew chat, I would rather like to believe that were I to imagine friends they would just be more Roberto_Carlos' s.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Units of Division
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL