Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:53:13
Page:  1 
The Unknown Started by: Layla on Mar 27, '14 03:48

The Early morning air was crisp and bright, New York was rushing and the city streets were freshly cleaned. Layla was on the phone with James Van Der Beek, "Ya, I have the painters coming in on Thursday.. Ahh, if you could talk to the builders and see if they'll be done with the bosses office?.. Ok, done and done. You ready for this?.. Heh, Who really is? Well, I'm gonna open the doors... Ten Minutes? Ok, I'll wait, but dont be to long." Layla hangs up and looks around her new office, tidying up a bit and humming under her breath.

Ten Minutes Later, James knocks on the door making Layla jump a little. "Oh, jeeze, you nearly scared me half to death, someone needs to buy you a pair of tap shoes. You ready to open this place up?"

"Ya, Sammy is waiting at the front door, a small crowd is already forming." James grins, "Time to go."

Layla grins and grabs her coat, following James out to join Sammy. They talk for a minute before nodding, James and Layla step up and shove the doors open, stepping out to the streets beyond. Layla steps out and in a loud voice begins:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's my great pleasure to announce The Unknowns. We're not some band, though our leader loves his music. Behind me are my partners in crime, Sammy Gravano (SammyGravano), Our leader, and James Van Der Beek, together we're opening the doors and welcoming those looking for a new home in the great city of New York."

Stepping up next to Layla, James grins "This is my second time working with Sammy's bloodline. The first time his grandfather proved himself as steadfast a man as we've seen on these shores. I am honored to be able to serve as his right hand and cannot wait to see him prosper as a leader. Together along with Layla, the three of us cannot fail. I know that as great as his Grandfather was, Sammy will take us to even greater heights"

Finally, stepping out to join his left and right hands Sammy takes his place at the top of the stairs. "In this city we have been given a chance to be great, and we plan to make it proud. I'd specially like to thank JohnnyNoName for this opportunity and we plan to show him his trust was well placed. My great grandfather was a great man, and I plan to do him proud. With no further ado, Please join me in celebrating the opening of The Unknown."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Layla you are truly amazing

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Unknown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL