Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:18:50
Page:  1 
ExternalLink's Retirement Started by: WiggleButt on Mar 27, '14 03:58

Darn font Bug! Try this again

Yeah it's been a long road, hell more then a decade. 

It's about time I hang up the hat. Not because I feel I don't have it left in me, but mainly because of the route this place has taken. It has become a cesspool for disrespectful mobsters. Pathetic. 

Streets have become a disgrace, to those who tried to revive it such as WWI (Oh shit son I name dropped you!) to Anna (You get too much shit for making attempt, I applaud you) Eepster (What can I say hun, your the shit) to a few others, I condone it. Sadly I don't think its relivable. The recent events show it in full force. 

However, I have spoke my mind in the lame ass excuse N4G gave. Hell I even stayed away from the "I haz logz!" approach. Aren't you proud of me?

Now let's get past the drama because we all know there is enough to spread around like cream cheese on a bagel thrown into an all you can eat contest. 

Let's get to the people I will miss... No fuck that the people I won't miss. 

Wont Miss

Epsilon: I didn't really get along with you during your past characters. I did a few times within the irc community, but lets face it, your a horrible player. Your thrive off opportunities given and take full accountable or credit. Pave your own path, being inactive for the majority of your accounts then being given the opportunity to run a family because of your name isn't accomplishing much. Although I do have to give it too you, it works. 

GoodFellas: Man I loved you at one point, you were the one druggy one skype that was actually humerous. However, that don't transpire well to in game play, and the fact that you passed on a personal conversation as a means for Epsi to act is even more druggy. Congrats you learned how to live longer then expected, by throwing people under a bus. It will get you far. (Yes this is the mafia, I know this. I have done it. However, not through personal venues.)

Melis: I was always kind to you, but you really need to grow the hell up. 

Eris: Cat fishing isn't nice behave. 

CG: Yall make me sick. If your into Dom, go do it in real life. No such thing as internet dom. I have a list of phone numbers that may help you. 

Wow!!! Can you believe it??? That's all I can think of, even though I know there is much more. Apparently I'm just blind by recent pissed(offness) that I can't think properly. 

Will Miss

Scott (Izzy): Man you are the shit. You keep this place going despite all the drama. We have never been super close until this year but I swear it's been a blessing. How you manage these knuckle heads is beyond me. I will cherish what we have and don't worry, I haven't forgotten anything. You will hear from me within a day or so. 

Scarin: We have hard our rough times and our good, you had the decency of giving me the benefit of a doubt at the end. I will love you always. 

Susan: Where ever you may be. Your like my second mother and one of my closest friends I will miss you forever. 

Eepster: Your rock hun. Nothing more. 

Panda: I love you Kermit. 

Striphe: IronFist for life! Not really, I hated your fuckards, but I will miss your face. 

EA: What can I say broseph? Probably one of my closest friends on here. You are my favorite drunken partner a drunken assholio can have. I know I won't lose touch with you so I'm not worried. Boi's for Lyfe! Oh shit I looked like goodfellas there sorry. 

Crow: Your like my real life blood brother. I wont miss you. FIGHT WHEN YOU GET TO TEXAS!

Amica I mean meow: I love you hun. Stay safe. 

Bunny & DS: yall have been cool as shit and it's sad I didn't get to know you better. 

FP: Sorry you had to come back to this crap of a society that's lead by mobsters with no balls. Keep hammering away at them. 

MK: Sissy! We haven't talked in a while but you know where I stand. I love ya!

Sweets: You go babygirl! Shake that nasty thang :D

Bjorn: Later bearder fucker. Let it grow!

Now I left those out such as RTL, Sao, and other peeps who know they mean the world to me, but they were smart and retired already so it would go on deaf ears. 

Take care, enjoy the craziness and maybe one day we will see each other again. 

Oh yeah a telephone works. Hit me up peeps!

~EL~ 

Report Post Tip

Melis: I was always kind to you, but you really need to grow the hell up. 

That is cute coming from you and also incorrect. Cheers for more fame though.

I hope you enjoy your retirement and all that jazz.

Report Post Tip

Dammit Bro, Always gotta go and make me tear up.

Remember the first time I called you drunk? You saved me from a monstrous hang over. You taught me to play this game, and just have to remind you of one of the things you always told me, There is no leaving this place, We all retire for a while, but you come back time and time again..

I best of luck bro, you know i love ya, dont make me miss ya to much.

Report Post Tip

Like a real life blood brother??  Mother fucker I am your real life blood brother.  As far as fighting when i get there, Well I do owe you a broken shoulder :)  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wish you the best in your otherworldly endeavors. I hope that any bitterness you may have here should dissipate and you shall make a return someday down the line. 

Report Post Tip
Looking forward to seeing you back in 2 weeks.

Just a quick correction.

In the past 10 years I've had maybe 3 accounts that didn't rank on minimum times. So where you get off on me being inactive I really am not sure.

Holding the account with the third highest prowess in MR history. I can safely and comfortably say you are way off. Again.

I find it funny how you feel it necessary to call attention to people you don't like in your retirement thread. As if your past 10 years weren't filled with enough positive experiences to fill a page. You had to be the negative, arrogant narcissist you always are.

I find it even more amusing that the people you will miss page has more than one person on it who has complained about you. To me. In the past week.

Your perceptions and understandings are clearly a little off.

I am sure once you have calmed down a bit you will return. Probably to NY. Probably send a mail like "nah you know I only had a problem with N4G. I've always respected you"

You are sad and horribly predictable. See you soon.
Report Post Tip

Who?

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace, friend. I'm sorry I was distant at the end because of my studies and my schedule... I should've been the one to reach out and open communications again sooner. If you do come back when I'm back please hit me up.

Report Post Tip

Am I on the will miss or wont miss list?

Report Post Tip

Well I wasn't going to respond but I found this quite distasteful you could have walked out peaceful stepped away with fond memories but you decided to take a few last stabs at some people including myself and I considered you a friend but that's whatever I honestly expected better of you man I really did.

Maybe you will respect this but I learned something from one of the people I was closest with on here years ago and held it close to my heart and never forgot it the person that taught me this was Michelle/Silk(RIP <3). 

She taught me to remember this is only a game never hold grudges friends are friends you may have to kill them at some point or they may have to kill you but at the end of the day you shouldn't take things personal this game is all about friendships.

Wars happen for whatever reason but to get so personal I honestly lost a lot of respect for you man , the people I respect the most?

Those who move on and realize this is just a game a new life is a new life , let the winners win and figure out how to stop yourself from losing this time around and become a winner.

At the end of the day this is a game we are here to have fun we have lost some great people over the past few years in the game it just shows you hold a grudge for to long and you may never get a chance to make amends.

Just remember , have fun and know this isn't real life nothing but a virtual world.

I hope to catch you around EL and hopefully you learn this isn't how you should have acted

Report Post Tip

Damn... So many personal insults/acceptance being tossed around.

It's sad really. Instead of saying your good-byes, you took another step to give a note for people you didn't care for as well. And lol. You spent more time on the people you hated over the people you liked? That's logic right there....

You want your own life on the computer where you can live your own life and such? They make something for that. It's called Second Life. Google it. From what I heard there is thousands of people just like you, looking for the same thing. You can thank me later.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Good bye wigglebutt :`( dint talke to u that much but u were a cool dude when we talked.
Report Post Tip

Listing people you won't miss? Pretty classless.

The game won't mourn your loss, you semi literate whelp.

Report Post Tip
I'm fucking gutted and tearing up pretty bad right now.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If you can't find something nice to say don't say anything at all. I always considered you a friend and that won't change but I have lost a hell of a lot of respect for you after posting this, why is there even a need to post about people you won't miss? Silly mate.

Stay safe.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: ExternalLink's Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL