Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:02:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Intergalactic Whorehouse; Manhattan's sexiest Started by: space-to-the-pole on Mar 27, '14 11:38
I’ll try to keep this short and to the point although I do ramble so bare with me. This journey of mine started out somewhat already blessed, before id even really made my bones in this world a great weight was put onto my shoulders, a weight that I welcomed of course.

As the great, late Godfather toy-armadillo retired from our world he left one request and that was to see me set up my own family, he asked the current crop of New York leaders to see it done. They all kindly accepted and my fate was sealed.

Now, with the risk of sounding obtuse and ungrateful, I had me reservations, mostly because I hadn’t done enough to warrant such the honour, I also didn’t want to step on the of the already established here within this flourishing city. It would have been feasible to allow me to take the reigns at the earliest point possible but that’s not something I was prepared to do. I still wanted to earn my way to this glorious position, I still wanted to show my peers in New York that I warranted my place among their elite and id like to think that I have been successful in my quest so far.

New York is full of talent, by far one the best cities I have ever had the pleasure to be apart of, I’m humbled that I have been given the option to be allowed to run a crew within its walls. Thank you to all who have approved and pushed for this for me and thanks to the late, great Toy-armadillo for the initial planting of the seed, and to DanThevirginMan for trusting me and guiding me to this point, forever in you debt, pal.

So, it’s with my greatest pleasure that I get to introduce my family; “Intergalactic Whorehouse Inc.”
Report Post Tip

Well well wellll!

Lord Toy 'Toaly' Armadillo did infact ask us in New York to look over you mong-pole space pole! We, being several of our leaders, had admired you and quite honestly saw and felt your bad luck. Everywhere you went seemed to die.

Toy had somehow lured you in and the trap was set! I acquired you. Dan had a Plan with Man-Hat-TAN.

I personally wanted you just as much as Toy did heh. It brought me great pleasure and an even bigger honor to have finally authed such a noob respected bloodline that hadn't had the chance in years.

You work hard, you do bring things to the table and I am quite happy with the way things are going in lovely Manhattan.

So.. Congratulations space pole on the headquarters and may you do well! I am proud and happy, friend!

Dan laughs a little, he often poked to much fun at his own friends, it was a terrible habit of his but he wasn't particularly sorry. They knew his jokingly attitude was just that. Dan smiled.

You'll do awesome, sp!

Report Post Tip

Ah SpaceyBaby

I would try to keep this as street based as I could but ah screw it. I have always loved your bloodline, I would say that we grew up with a hitters bound. It was always a competition and most of the time your ass won because you put in the work and did everything you said you would do.

When Dan told me he had the plan  I was super thrilled to hear he was going to push you out the doors into your own HQ. You have deserved this for so long I can't even count how many times you should have been given that chance by now but it is finally here.

Congratulations my brother and I know you will do amazing.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your auth Space, I look forward to working with you in Manhattan. 

Report Post Tip
What the hell was ToyArmadillo smoking, he must be in florida laughing himself silly that his joke came true.

But in all honesty, I'm sure he never meant to place on you any extra pressure or accusations of nepotism, he just knew a good mafioso when he saw one, he has been proved right, you are not some spoiled "chosen one" brat, you got your head down and earned your stripes.

Yet again the arrogant one is correct, I'm sure he is proud of you but I know he wanted you to take this chance and run with it as far as ypu could.. I'm sure you will, good luck!
Report Post Tip

Spacey it has been a long time in the makeing you where one of the first people my linage met in this world of ours and you have been one of my best friends here. To see you get a BOLD suit is awesome i wish you nothing but the best my friend.

I know you will do a great job all the best 

Report Post Tip

Wow Space, very well deserved. I know you'll do great. Congrats on your new role and HQ, I love seeing you Bold old friend! Got get em brother give em hell!

Salute Space-To-The-Pole!

Report Post Tip

\o/ Congratulations scouse-pole, this is well deserved and I know you'll be a great addition to Manhattan.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Space this is well deserved are bloodlines have worked together in the past and I have always been amazed by your dedication and work ethic I can see why DanThe(WaterGun)Man wanted to auth you what you can do will make Manhattan an amazing district and New York greater as a whole.

I wish you nothing but the best and a long deserved run you really deserve it my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. I expect at least a dance when I visit, but not a pole dance please. Defy would like that though. 

Report Post Tip

i need a crew to join

Report Post Tip

Mayhem hearing the sound of the word "Whore" and his ears perks up, he begins to look around in dissappointment due to no whores in site, he sees his good friend Sapce_To_The_Pole taking on a bold suit, Mayhem approaches him with a smile and a drink

My friend congrats, this is awesome, your a great leader and know you will do well. NY has gained yet another great bold suit to join the ranks.

Mayhem screams to the masses "CONGRATS ON THE WHORE HOUSE" then raises a glass in toast, Salute my friend.

Report Post Tip

Space-Pole, I cannot see anyone else more deserving for this opportunity. We have been friends for awhile now and our bloodlines were generally always in the mix. We both know you deserve this more than most, and we both know you're going to be a fucking awesome leader.

Congratulations my friend.

Report Post Tip
Don't fucking die.

(<3)
Report Post Tip

congratulations

Report Post Tip
Congrats Space. From day one I knew that you were a person that I wanted on my side. You will do great and make New York even better than it already is.
Report Post Tip

Bruiser walks up and extends his hand to his old friend.  With a tear in his eye, one from a dust particle, not from being a big softy at heart, Bruiser does his patented "bro hug" a hand-shake and hug at the same time.  It'll catch on..  You'll see!

Ah, what a truly great day this is.  Our bloodlines have been friends and kept in touch since mine first arrived on these shores and  I am so happy to see you wearing that bold suit.  NY couldn't have gained a better Captain. 

Salute my friend, I know you will do awesome things with this opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Space! You really deserve it.

Report Post Tip

It`s fair to say that it`s been sometime since our bloodlines slept together, under the same roof. Well, not together like that, ya know..........making tents and stuff, no not like that.

Anyway, it`s been a while and yet by remaining in touch through the generations that have passed we have continued to maintain a close bond.

You were there when my bloodline took their first precarious steps upon these shores and I have always held you in high regard for being part of that and offering the help and assistance that is so important for any new blood around these parts.

Today is a great day for Manhattan, and for New York old friend. I am sure that your commitment, wisdom and guile will greatly enhance what is already a major force within this world.

Congratulations space-to-the-pole. The Intergalactic Whorehouse is sexed up, and ready to roll.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations spacey, a long and bountiful life is well over due for you mate.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Intergalactic Whorehouse; Manhattan's sexiest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL