Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:09:35
Page:  1 
I am far more Better than Anyone Started by: Husky on Mar 27, '14 23:40

Husky runs around in circle playing with his tail when he thinks of something. He stops running and jumps into a soapbox and clears his throat. He starts barking till everyone has noticed him and then he looks around and starts his little speech.

I have thought about this for a long time and I have concluded one thing: I am far better than each and everyone of you.

He imagines that everyone has gotten annoyed for what this bastard dog is saying and are wondering how he can become better than any other human. He is merely a puppy.

Husky clear his throat again then to continue. 

I am far  better than Billy because I can chase my tail. Billy can't coz he has none, but I do know he can chase anyone of you with his little knife in hand.

I am better than DantheMan coz he has only 2 feet and I has four and I can run faster, and am much better than Cantillon coz I can use a gun using my mouth while he uses his hand.

I am far more better than Ascanius because he is a coin he can only roll and I don't or I will get dizzy, but still am better than him coz I am a dog.

Am much better than HandsomeRob, well he is handsome yeah but I am cute. I am far more better than Amethyst because she can only shine and I am cute and cuddly.

I am much better than Starscream because he can only scream in the star and I can bark to anyone. I am far more better than CookieDealer coz he can only sell cookies but i can eat a lot of them.

Actually even i think as many scenario as I can, am far more better than each and everyone of you. Why?

Husky look at the guitarman and nods. Give me C, Husky inquired.

Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi...... Meeeee

Husky start singing his favorite song

'a' - I'm adorable
'b' - I'm so beautiful
'c' - I'm so cute and full of charm
'd' - I'm a darling
'e' - I'm exciting
'f' - I have feather in my arms (Husky looks under his arm)
'g' - I'm so good to you
'h' - I'm so heavenly
'i' - I'm the 'i' that you idolize
'j' - I'm like jack and jill
'k' - I'mso kissable
'l' - I'm the lovelife in your eye
'm','n','o','p' I could go on all day
'q','r','s','t' alphabetically speaking, I'm okay
'u' - make my life complete
'v' - makes me very sweet
'w','x','y','z'

After finishing his song, he catches his breathe and look to everyone. Are you far better than the others? please let us know how and why?

Report Post Tip

Grins

Even better than lions ? Really ? 

Report Post Tip

Grins

The answer will be letter A

Report Post Tip

Oh, really ? I would be curious to know how many people think a lambda Husky is more adorable than a lambda lion.

And I have a mane.

Checkmate.

Eats one of Husky's cookies

Report Post Tip

Guys, guys please!

You are both equally adorable! Just in different ways!

Report Post Tip

Husky looks at the cookie's then speak

Well I do have far better color of fur than a lion, a very cute eyes and specially i can do the dishes and Lions can't.

Eats one of Lion's Bacon

Report Post Tip

pets iocaste

iocaste wins

Report Post Tip

Husky look at Sneaker and smile

A very Sneaky one indeed.

Husky started to pet himself with enjoyment.

See am still better than the Lions. Lions need someone to pet them and i can do it by myself

Report Post Tip

Pets Husky.

Cuchy cuchy cuuu. You are a cute doggy aren't you? aren't you?

Wrestles witrh Husky and lets him lick his face.

Report Post Tip

Rose walks up to the commotion carrying two plates of goodies... looking between Husky and Iocaste .....She finds it difficult to choose on her own...so she lets them decide to win her vote...

She unwraps the two plates and holds them out waving to them....one plate full of fresh baked cookies and the other plate full of fresh cooked bacon....

Smiling, she wonders who will show appreciation of the goodies the fastest...

Report Post Tip

Husky was playing Tag and wrestling with Heidnik when he notice RosalieRossi emerge from nowhere with 2 plates in his hand. He started using his nose and like a magic his front legs was up and started hopping towards RosallieRossi.

Husky looks at the plate then look at Rosalie. She smile and gesture the plate to make a circle. In a Magical way Husky turns around while wagging his tail and sit begging for the best cookies in the World.

Report Post Tip

Dominic gives husky a bowl of treats and lifetime supply of goodies....

Husky's r adorable dogs sorry lions but the husky has a face u can't say no to...

Report Post Tip

Rose looks down as Husky twirls around in a circle...smiling at his tricks...

She slowly lowers the plate of cookies to the ground for him ...watching as his wagging tail increases in speed..

Rose reaches out to pet his head as he begins to devour the cookies...

Still keeping a firm hold on the plate of bacon...she looks up to catch a glimpse of the ferocious lion...

Report Post Tip

Well ..Well  poor little dog 

who would be really the best of all ??? who would he be ? 

humm I only think of one , and that is God himself , You must all agree on this ....

So As i can't see any one high as  Reverend in those streets , This make me the best man after God 

and in consequence I  win  

Report Post Tip
Do you dare blaspheme against our lord BACON and his greatest priest, the grand lion of bacon, iocaste?!?!?!

HOW DARE YOU,GOOD SIR?!?! HOW DARE YOU?!?!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I am far more Better than Anyone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL