Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:53:26
Page:  1 
Permenant retirement. Started by: everlast on Mar 28, '14 00:20

ThirdSun was employed as a member of Defy's family. He took in an investment of 40 credits from Grimes- as a personal favor. He notified Defy of his actions and Defy asked to borrow some of the said money. ThirdSun declined stating that he does not transfer money from investments. 

He then inquired about a list of men ready & able to be killed (IA) - Defy went and provided said list and on that list contained the name, StewieGriffin. ThirdSun made a critical error and took a shot which was a failure and immediately went to all parties involved and explained the situation. Defy asked ThirdSun how much money he was willing to compensate and ThirdSun explained he has 63 million in the bank from the investment of Grimes- .. Defy asked for $20M compensation and then went and shot ThirdSun with his money in hand. 

ThirdSun was ravaged for $20,000,000 over a set up shot and then made to look like a threat. A gangster with no kills... just 20 minutes into his gangster title.. shot dead.. for a mistaken shot from a list provided and then extorted and killed.

You can hold ThirdSun's bloodline responsible but understand what is more dangerous... the monster you know.. or the ones you don't know.

I know where my ancestry leads.. lies, manipulation and deceit..

With this.. I hand it in. I retire from these shores.

Thank you for the fun & laughs.

If you can all help Grimes- get his 40 back.. it would be appreciated for StewieGriffin has already stated that this debt is not their problem.

I will be in the coffee shops time to time.

Cheers.

Report Post Tip

Congratz. You've had 3 retirement speeches in the last week.

Report Post Tip

What Mako said

Report Post Tip

Defy asked for $20,000,000? No no I do not believe this is true my friend. You took a shot at myself and said I was on a CH IA List, which I was not. You then stated that you hadn't noticed it was I that you took the shot at? I'm pretty sure you would notice seeing as we have actually spoken a few times since you joined Defys' family. After speaking to Defy we had decided it best for our family to terminate you. You were a risk to myself and others in our family. Our families protection has to come before anything else. We took a chance on having you come to our family having knowing of your past, but we trusted you. And look where it got us? You taking a shot at the family LHM and then passing off your debts to people to us? Well my friend it looks as though we had your trust thrown back in our faces! I wish things had turned out differently for you this life. I also do not believe that Defy had asked how much money you had in the bank as it was myself who had spoken to you. Also, why on earth would he request that you compensate? Maybe so, if I had died. But I lived.

Please stop retiring, I am sick of seeing a retirement speech from you every other day. If this is permanent then please make sure it is . As I said, I wish things had turned out differently for your father.

Report Post Tip

This investment business of your's seem's to of caused you more trouble that it's worth, Perhaps it is time to take up an easier profession?

Report Post Tip
You don't shoot at people you have talked to for one... And your post is doing nothing but pissing people off and your trying to have people killed for your own stupid actions..... Word for the wise...Don't shit in your Neighbors backyard.
Report Post Tip

This is a very funny little charade my friend! You want to sit here a bash people for owing you money when you owe ME money!

To: Titus_Labo
Sent: Mar 26, '14 21:47
Subject: =)

cheers

To: ThirdSun
Sent: Mar 26, '14 21:46

Cool I'll send it :)

Sent: Mar 26, '14 21:45

2 mil? thats a good start for me... billy gave me 2 mil as lurch and i made 24 off it =)

How much you need?

Yeah.. with payback

Sent: Mar 26, '14 21:44

What you mean? Need money?

Sent: Mar 26, '14 21:44

as do i as do i.. progressive betting. sponsor me in dice ;)

So I want to know where the hell you get that WE owe YOU money! I gave you 2 million dollars with you supposed to make 24 off of it?? I was pretty sure you were bullshitting, this is proved to be true. So before you go around making acquisitions, please don't make up a ton of bullshit!  

Report Post Tip
Mar 26, 21:46:44 Your accountant has made payment of $2,000,000 to ThirdSun.
  Mar 26, 21:38:43 Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to ThirdSun.

The 100k was starting money, and the 2m was the money agreed upon in the logs above. 

Report Post Tip
Keep yo ass out of NEW YORK nigga.... I wish I was on that IA list you had...Id be rich.. PEACE
Report Post Tip

all true... all true

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Permenant retirement.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL