Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:02:15
Page:  1 
Prestige Worldwide in South Side Started by: Goku on Mar 28, '14 04:05

Goku sat on the curb outside his newly renovated South Side, Chicago headquarters. The recent move from New York had been stressful and time consuming, but all in all had gone quite smoothly. He was taking in the view of his new home town, puffing on a cigarette and spending some time collecting his thoughts.

His Grandfather had once been a godfather, and now, with some luck and a little help from his friends, he might just get the same opportunity.

There were footsteps behind him; slow, slouching footsteps he recognized.

"It's time to go man. Mogul is all ready." Mako said, pulling out his own cigarette and searching around in his pocket for a light.

"Lets walk, I want to take in the city a bit." He tossed Mako his zippo and walked off in stride with him.

Chicago was the city where Goku was born, his father having moved here after his grandfather's death to escape their enemies. He had grown up in the suburbs, running with ToyArmadillo's gang. Eventually they all moved to New York and started making a name for themselves. Now Toy was gone, but his legacy was in tact. Some were even calling New York the greatest city to ever grace this world. 

Goku was nervous, leaving leaving New York for Chicago. He would be far from the place he had lived for so long, the place he had started his family. But although his crew was moving, he would still always be united with his brothers in New York. He planned on going back over there often, and catching up with his old mates.

Goku nearly walked into a street lamp. He had gotten lost in his thoughts and hadn't realized they were already to their destination. Mako grinned and shook his head, tossing his cigarette into the storm drain. Goku turned and spoke to the small crowd that was gathered on the street corner.

"Hello Friends. As you will have by now already have seen, I have relocated my family to South Side, Chicago. I want to thank you all for how welcoming you've been so far.

I am looking forward to working with the other men who are being placed here. I of course know Rob very well already, and expect he will be an excellent godfather. (I won't reveal who else is coming here though, hehe.)

As for whats going to be happening now, My good friend and left hand man Mogul is setting up his own HQ here in South Side as we speak. He is going to be my first captain, and this is his bloodline's first chance at this kind of opportunity. It is my honor to be the one to give it to him.

Congratulations Mogul, I am confident that you will do well. 

Before I head out, I would like to thank a few people.

Firstly, the late ToyArmadillo, for being the most excellent beast of a man I have ever laid eyes on. The truck, aka Cantillon, for running over about 9 districts to get us to this point. Numbers4Glory, for being as good a friend to me as all his line have been to mine, and for giving me this opportunity. Dantheman, JohnnyNoname, Lush, for being badasses and not voting no.  And to the rest of New York, thank you all for being so excellent, I'm going to miss you. But I'm not actually going anywhere, just kind of expanding our great city.

Well, I think I've harped on enough, you may all go back to your normal activities. 

With a tip of his hat and a wink to a particularly busty lass in the back of the crowd, Goku walked off into the sunset with his Mako. 

Report Post Tip
Boooo Boo Wendy Testaburger boooo Wendy Testaburger boo.
Report Post Tip

Im just kidding brother, congratulations!! Make Chicago a better place, I know you will considering you are savior of earth!! Go super sayin on all your enemies this is well deserved!! 

Report Post Tip

Mako walks up to Mogul and passes him a joint.

"My friend, this is a long day I've been waiting for. Our fathers have known each other for quite a while now, and they never got as far to have this kind of moment. Sadly it has had to wait all this time, but now I'm more glad than ever to have pushed behind Goku for this decision. It's something I've been excited to see since our fathers becoming friends, and now is your chance. It's about damn time, yes it is."

He gives Mogul a bro-hug and a kiss on the top of his head.

"I know you will make us proud, brother. You've been one person deserving of this honor for as long as I remember and now it's your time."

Report Post Tip

Mogul stood in front of the growing crowd waiting for Mako to return with Goku. He lit a cigarette to calm his nerves when he saw them coming around the corner. Goku took place in front of the crowd and got straight to it. Mogul smiled and nodded as Goku gave his speech, and gave both him and Mako a hug when he finished.

"Goku I can't express how grateful I am to have this opportunity. It means a lot that you have this much trust and faith in me. I wouldn't rather serve under anyone else and I'm excited to see what we can do with South Side and Chicago as a whole."

Report Post Tip

The hustle and bustle of the busy streets had keep her from being one of the first ones there, but she sure wasn't going to be late for this marvelous occasion. Heels clacking against the pavement, Princess quickly made her way to the back of the crowd. This simply wouldn't do, she thought, royalty to the front! She slinked her way through the crowd as Goku spoke, trying to cause as little disturbance as possible. Reaching Mogul's side, she waited patiently for Goku to finish up.

30 minutes later....

The crowd claps as the speaking comes to an end. Clapping along with them, Princess turns to the men with a smile and a hug for each.

"Mogul, I am so proud of you! Our bloodlines have been close for a while now and I can say with no hesitation that you will be such a great crewleader. I am so honored to that you picked me to stand by your side on this new adventure. I expect nothing but great things for this family!  Goku, I really appreciate you giving me this chance to help you build your district. It really does mean a lot.  I will not let you down! South Side, here we come!"

Nodding reassuringly, Princess smiles and gives a friendly wave to the applauding crowd before she takes her place beside Mogul.

Report Post Tip

Desmand smiled as Goku talked about the expansion of New York further into Chicago. He had been in Chicago on business himself and listing to Goku had been no coincidence. He walked over and hugged his very good friend before being introduced to Mogul, Gokus captain.

"Congratulations on the district brother. I wish you all the best here on your continued adventure and hope you, Mogul and many of your future auths lead long and established lives. Chicago is kinda this time of year, huh?"

Report Post Tip

After leaving HandsomeRob's new headquarters, BlackWidow made her way to the celebration in another part of Chicago. She didn't know what to think, really. While excited for her friends' new journey, she couldn't help but feel sad knowing she would miss them in New York. She pulled up to the crowd and sighed before shaking it off. She was incredibly proud of each of them and knew they would do great things together. 

Exiting her car, she looked up and saw them, a smile on her face. She opened the backseat and grabbed a bag, an array of alcohol inside. After making a quick phone call, she walked up behind the crowd and set the bag down while they finished up their speech. She squealed in excitement as she heard Princess speak, it felt like it had been far too long since they had spoken. In reality it had been a day, but that was no matter. She grabbed up the bag and made her way to the front of the crowd after a few had left, passing out bottles to them all, as well as a new shiny tiara on Princess' head. 

"Where do I even begin with the four of you? Goku and Mako, you two are both amazing leaders. My bloodline has had a long history with both of your trolling asses, but I really will miss you guys being in New York with us. I'm happy you two have been given this opportunity, but I'm definitely not surprised. Time and time again the two of you prove yourselves, and I know you will make Chicago strong." BlackWidow gives a quick hug to them both before turning to Mogul and Princess, beaming a smile. 

"Oh my loves, I don't even know what to say. I am so happy for you both. Mogul, I know you will be an awesome leader. Try to keep the other guys in check, and you take care of my Princess. You guys are going to do great here, I don't have a doubt in the world. Princess, proud doesn't even begin to describe what I feel for you. You are my other half and it's going to feel empty as hell in New York without you. But you have moved on to bigger and better things, and these trolls need a Princess to help them reign." 

BlackWidow hugs Mogul and kisses Princess' cheek, before turning her attention to the street. A dark limousine pulled up and several ladies filed out. She gave a quick wave and turned back to the four of them, an amused look on her face. 

"What? You didn't think I'd forget the strippers... did you?! Congratulations guys!"

Report Post Tip

Goku....you magnificent fucking bastard... congratulations on your new district.. I know you will flourish! 

Also..Jinny-poo. I have quite a few corny cliche's to share...but I am too lazy to write any of them out...soooo congratulations, my love.

Report Post Tip
Goku you will do good on the south side it's a good spot for you to live .
Report Post Tip

Lulu was conflicted watching the events. She was of course thrilled, to have Goku as far away from her as possible, and to see Mogul setting up but she was losing some lovely people from her neighborhood. She'd never like, actually tell them they were lovely, but that mattered not.

She waited through the ceremony with the housewarming gift she'd made for Mogul, a chandelier with corn husk as the hanging fixture and cobs affixed in place of lights. She'd cast a spell on it so that the cobs emanated light until one clapped, and then would relight up with another clap. Clap on. Clap off. She was pretty certain this concept was going to be a sensation.

She was biting her lower lip and staring disdainfully at the proceedings when Mako went to give his congratulations to Mogul.

She perked up a bit and arched an eyebrow as Mako leaned in for the bro hug.

Then Mako kissed Mogul.

And Lulu promptly fainted.

Report Post Tip

welcom to ch and hav a great time with us

Report Post Tip

Godbless new leaders of Chicago! 

Report Post Tip

"I really hope Chicago can rebuild and achieve great things."

Skip starts his toast off to the newly appointed family head Goku.

"Its really great that you guys were given the opportunity and I know you guys will do great."

Skip takes a drink of his glass before continuing,

"To Chicago and may all of your coffers be filled to overflowing!

Report Post Tip

Mogul Mogul yay I'm so proud. So proud!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prestige Worldwide in South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL