Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:09:17
Page:  1 
I want your opinion on this Started by: Leonardo_DaVinci on Mar 28, '14 21:16

Does it seem that TedShekler and mafiamanjeff(random numbers) are basically a nuisance to this game? 

Report Post Tip

i think i make everything better lol :)

Report Post Tip

TedShekler, I'd like to thank you for proving my point for me. 

Report Post Tip

ur welcome pal :)

Report Post Tip

Do I think they are a nuisance? No, not really.

Do I think they make themselves look stupid? Yes.

Report Post Tip

You have a point Tyrion. It's seems like it is all they know how to do doesn't it? 

Report Post Tip
I'm sure there are numerous variations and definitions for this word but here's one that I feel fits the current situation.

Troll -  "Someone who is purposefully posting on a forum/messageboard/site with the sole aim to irritate the regular members."

Report Post Tip

i would like to publicly admit this is not the type of behaviour we want coming out of South Philly. and ted if you feel like making a career in this thing of ours i would suggest choosing your words carefully

Report Post Tip

nuisance ? no not all unless they step on someone and disrespect anyone that will be annoying

look stupid ? yes, but hey not everyone has a guts to show in the street just to say one thing and what they thought.

the real question is, how many of this new faces that walks in our street has the guts to show their faces in the street.

Report Post Tip

Not many at all Husky 

And to be honest they are not breaking any rules atleast they are having a go at things if it annoys you dont listen to there comments myself i find there comments entertaining and it brings a smile to my face everytime.

Jeff for Godfather :)

Report Post Tip
Well, they've broken thread rules more than once. Hence, why their threads in The Streets are always moved to OOC.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I want your opinion on this
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL