Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:29:26
Page:  1 
Deliberations with Desmand Issue 3 Started by: Desmand on Mar 30, '14 02:26

Desmand entered his office, a girl under either arm, he nodded towards the stairs and both headed up to his room. He'd be joining them shortly but after an enjoyable and somewhat hectic past few days he knew the public needed information, and he was the only man for that job. He slumped down on his usual sofa and kicked his shoes off before leaning backwards, ready to talk. But where to begin?

Witness Statements

Well we did it, here at Deliberations with Desmand. After days of searching for answers we can exclusively reveal to you, the public, the killer of the late Supreme. A death with sent shock waves through the Mafia world, especially due to the mysterious circumstances (as outlined in my previous editions) has finally been closed. Through my own work and dedicated list of connections I can tell you that the culprit was DanTheMan. How did I find this out? I must admit it wasn't easy, as a previous right hand man to DanTheMan it's safe to assume I had some "sway" with those close to him. It was through my sources (which can't be named for obvious reasons) that I managed to secure an interview at an undisclosed Manhattan with the witness. He spoke at length about the incredible stress and rain he had been under since witnessing the attack. Originally lured into Philadelphia by DanTheMan under promises of organised crime (there never was one), it quickly became apparent that they were there for ulterior motives.

My source off handedly noted that he new things were suspect since no one is in Philadelphia but didn't twig until things were too late and Supreme lay dead at their feet. Following the attack my source went into hiding at a rehabilitation facility in an attempt to regain his fabulousness. Only now has the colour returned to his face, and finally feels like the rain has gone and out has come the inner rainbow. We're just glad that we can finally wrap up this mystery, I understand there were a lot of concerned members of the public that can hopefully return back to previous ways now the killer has been "named and shamed." As for the punishment DanTheMan will receive? I have been told that his punishment will be living with his own, extensive failure until he grows old.

Chicago Gets Blown Over

The other big news of the week was the fall of Chicago at the hands of the mighty New York. Since his return from the dead Godfather Numbers4Glory has taken a more spiritual role in this world after his extensive meetings with those upstairs. Despite the official story there are numerous mobsters believing that this was our Godfather delivering the plagues of South Africa. We aren't sure who was struck down with the first few but soon enough the locust entered the Chicago fray and destroyed everything in it's path. Except DanTheMan who once again showed his ineptness with a wack back on Totes_Macgotes. The jury is still out on DanTheMans new tier, but I (as co-creator) have him currently placed at 26. With the death of Maple sees the fall of the last remaining "new school" Czyhlrz crews. Going out as impressively quickly as they came in. "Let there be light" said Godfather Numbers4Glory and this world was once again basked in complete sunlight. The future of Chicago has already been decided with Goku and HandomeRob moving in to bring some stability and experience back to the city not seen in recent times. 

Bottom of the Sea

The Chicago take down also saw the remove of WiggleBottom Editor and owner of Bottom Times. As the direct "competition" to Deliberations with Desmand it was inevitable that things would eventually come to a head in the newspaper turf war. I dare say I warned WiggleBottom that something similar to this affect might happen if he tried to enter the ring, but I guess those words fell on deaf (and now dead) ears. Another quicker riser and quicker faller. Also let this serve as a warning to anyone thinking of bringing out their own newspaper.  I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Let this serve as a warning to anyone thinking of doing their own (poorly imitated I might add) daily round up or other themed paper.

North Side Styled 

And finally in another exclusive stuffed edition, I can today reveal that the North Side, Chicago will be under new ownership in the coming week by yours truly. Yes, I shall be taking the district for my own after blessing from the New York Godfathers. Far too long been inactive, I shall be clearing out the printing presses and bringing a little life to a once straight edged district. I have numerous excellent ideas in the pipelines for the city - another of which can be revealed to you, the public, right now. I will be bringing out a sister paper called "North Side Notices - A Deliberations with Desmand Design" A very simple paper giving you a to long didn't read update of the weeks events. Allowing even the most illiterate of you the chance to hear North Sides take on the world. This will of course run along side the household Deliberations with Desmand but will be exploring a range of additional content such as: retirement watch; promotion watch; activity watch and who the hell are you? Please be patient though, the edition will be published in due course so I would ask that the bombardment of mails I receive hourly please be limited to fan mail and not "when is the next issue out?" Thank you and good night.

Report Post Tip

u beter CHECK THE FACTS BUDDY northside has a leader n its me n unless u got 5 million smackaroos to buy it from me thats a no go big pilot 

Report Post Tip
sorry mate but it is not yours it's Desmands''' cowboyjeffyeehaw478
Report Post Tip
and if any problems- he has my loyalty :) to defend !
Report Post Tip
Well said... 4 months later
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deliberations with Desmand Issue 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL