Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:58:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
big chicago meeting tomorrow night u can come Started by: cowboyjeffyeehaw478 on Mar 30, '14 05:22

mogul goku handomrob and me r having a party on the streets tomorro from all of us who are the leader of chicago so we can make everyboddy happy tht we are the BIG SKIPPERS on this boat

Report Post Tip

As much as others laugh and make fun of you cowboyjeffyeehaw478, I will respect the meeting you have set. I will be there representing The Loop. I will talk to the other Chicago representatives to make sure they are present. 

This meeting needs to happen. See you then sir.

Report Post Tip

very good

Report Post Tip

Mako salutes cowboyjeffyeehaw478.

"We will be at this meeting, comrade. I can assure you that South Side will be there adhere your every need. My boss likes to be lazy so if we could be informed of a time, along with a location, that would be splendid. Just to tie up the loose knots, ya know?"

He takes out a notebook from his back pocket and marks himself down the meeting tomorrow night.

Report Post Tip

very good cool

Report Post Tip

mako u can b mu ritehandman for 1000 dollers

Report Post Tip

Princess nods in agreement

"It is settled. I will be there along with my boss, Mogul. We have serious business to discuss, Mr. Yeehaw. I am looking forward to the speeches!"

Report Post Tip

Why isn't my Right Hand not getting any offers from you?

That's pretty disrespectful. She's very good at she does. And not to mention I was going to have her bring some refreshments for the gathering...

Report Post Tip

"You drive a hard bargain hmm...."

Mako begins to think on it and starts flipping through his black book of scheduled meetings.

"I tell ya what. If you make me your RHM for 1000 bucks, you have to make DanTheMan your LHM or it's no go. I suggest you get DanTheMan on board before I sign any contract. And when I leave Goku we will have to find him a hole in the wall to live in, because he will miss me. Deal?"

Report Post Tip

Dan nods after hearing Mako speak up about him.

'We're a joint deal. IF HE GOES, I GO TO!' Dan pouts.

Report Post Tip

lolno. 

I am the best RH in the land. Ask anyone.

Report Post Tip

Em I think you are taking this too lightly, bargaining about RHM prices.

I hope all of you haven't forgotten that there is a big and very important meeting that needs to be done. Don't lose focus.

I have faith in you, Mr. Yeehaw

Report Post Tip

I shall bring premium rated carrots, in all shapes and sizes.

Report Post Tip

Natalya dabs at tears.

I WANNA GO TO THE PARTY!

She sniffs and blows her nose.

Report Post Tip

Sheeeeeeeeeeeyit deez bitches be trippin', yo.

Report Post Tip
WHY DID I NEVER THINK TO OFFER MAKO A THOUSAND BUCKS?
Report Post Tip

Roberto enters the streets with a sense of excitement. Not much excited him these days more than Clive falling over and hurting his knee. However, this was different. Much like the light of his life, Daryl, he noticed a new guy on the streets with the potential to really do something amongst the community. He approached the man and whispered into his hairy ear...

"Whilst I am not part of the upper structure of Chicago, nor a resident in the Windy City, I feel that my presence would be worthwhile and unforgettable. I can give massages to Goku, foot rubs for HandsomeRob and make Mogul some tea.

On a general note, I can take the minutes and provide some bacon rolls at the start of the meeting.

On another subject,  cowboyjeffyeehaw478, I was hoping you could contact me in regards to a suit. I've seen some of your work and I'm quite frankly mesmerised. Please contact me. I need you. "

Roberto began to walk away, whilst looking back at  cowboyjeffyeehaw478 and biting his bottom lip.

Report Post Tip

That dude be trippin'.

Report Post Tip

Hold on just a little minute...

First of all, Mako, I thought you were going to be my rhm. I did offer 1000 bucks like not yesterday but the day before. Kittyhawk, I make the best RH because of my awesome footstool capababilities...Just ask Cantillon. CookieZombie, all I'm doing is focusing on this meeting, it's all about me isn't it? Starscream, your carrots are diseased, Come to the farm for some real vegetables. Natalya, you can be me +1. LuLU, join tha cue. I wana RC bacon roll god damnit!

cowboyjeffyeehaw478 If you don't mention me to be the main focus of this meeting, there will be a war!

Report Post Tip

Why not jeff? Have you been doing bad things?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: big chicago meeting tomorrow night u can come
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL