MR Legends Started by: Husky on Apr 02, '14 01:43

Almost no FlyingPig references...

This list is null and void

Report Post Tip

Almost no FlyingPig references...

This list is null and void

I DID mention him. 

Report Post Tip

Thats why I said almost no. I'm glad at least someone did.

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen a mention of JesseJames. Guy might not have been a huge legend when it came to politics or anything but he did know how to build a massive cannon.

Report Post Tip
FlyingPig, Marietta, Shaggs, tiggy, DeadlySin, Marco, Sayyid, JTG, UncleNikky, FrankieFigs...

All stellar players/people....

Alright I take that last bit back, FlyingPig's an asshole, but I <3 him anyhow.
Report Post Tip

How can this list not have a single Flea?

Report Post Tip
Who the Fuck is flea?
Report Post Tip
I've seen a lot of greats posted here, some of them are even worth of being in our "Hall of Fame". Many people have done great things with their time here, but there is one that stands above the rest.

That man is BillyBathtub aka ThomasRourke aka Roman.

As an admin: He has helped bankrolled this game for years now without asking for anything in return. He throws his money at this place for the sheer love of MafiaReturns, and continues to do so even after the community has demonized this guy unfairly. Cheater? Hell no. He's just a winner.

As a player: BillyBathtub as a player has come to be the ultimate power in our community not once, but twice in "recent" MR memory. He has had a hand in countless families and eras before this, but these are what most people view as his crowning achievements. He plotted his time, planned carefully, and totally dominated our world in his time. His Roman account is widely viewed as the most successful Godfather of all time, with almost no comparison (Marietta being the only comparable God(mother)). Roman lived for almost 2 years, lived through some of the hardest transitions in our history, and totally dominated while doing it. Even 2 years into his stint as God he had no intentions of going inactive like countless Godfathers before him. His loyalty to those loyal to him was something almost mythical. He didn't care if you were the highest ranker in a different city, he still viewed his Chicago Gangsters and Goomba's above anyone. He was the definition of "My way or the highway", in that Chicago and its sister cities always came ahead of anyone else. Strong, intelligent, loyal, cunning, and immensely charismatic. Did he have the biggest cannon in the land? No. Did he inspire people to hit for him, earn for him, and just generally love him? Definitely. He was smart in that he realized that no matter how powerful he was, he knew he needed his people with him always. He always went out of his way to be there for his family, his city, and his friends. I was lucky enough to serve with Roman for nearly the duration of his run, and I can safely say that it was the best time I have ever hand on MafiaReturns. Most of these guys could take a lesson from you.

Thank you Brian.

Love,

Grant
Report Post Tip

Revival, here a tissue. You might want to wipe that off the end of your nose.

Report Post Tip
Haha has nothing to do with that. It's just with this thread up and as I find my playing career coming to a close, I figured I would give some real thanks rather than just listing any name that came to mind. Sorry if that is too real.
Report Post Tip

Gwrable-Grin
Roman
Prem
TheDean
Prophet
Husky(for his legendary suit skills)
Odin
DeathKnight

Report Post Tip

BrianArao - legend. 

Sam The American Eagle - who can forget the VDay massacre?

Turi Guiliano - I apologise for any spelling errors. Seemed to come from nowhere but instilled a real sense in to the place.

Dick Gozinya - always brought humour to the streets.

prem - general pain in the arse, but decent guy and fairly infamous..

I could go on and on. I won't, mainly because my memory is shot. As I read names they'll come back to me..

Report Post Tip

SteelDawn, BrianArao, STAE, Sly, Ganelon, Hog, Grimmet, Kara, Kari, tiggy, Rasputin and others I forget who spent time in the original #Unicorns

MannyLuciano and FlyingPig are also worth mentioning.

Definitely others that should be there but can't think at the time of writing this.

Report Post Tip
Y, Y2, Y3
Report Post Tip
No Tita?

All of your entry's are null and void. Shame on you all.
Report Post Tip
Errm Ragnarok, she was mentioned on the first page.
Report Post Tip
My mistake, Starscream you're solid, the rest is absurd.
Report Post Tip

Change title to .org/MR Legends :P

Report Post Tip

Toaly,space pole,and Lady Gaga i think that gaga had longest life at MR

Report Post Tip

Oh lady Gaga was a lading alright!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR Legends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL