Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:30:48
Page:  1 
Get your hand in my pocket Started by: evilclown on Apr 02, '14 11:51

Evilclown jump on a empty beer barrel , lost his balance and fowl flat on his face

Ho Fuck that is not supposed to happen , and don’t fucking laugh don’t be fool by the name , I am not your street entertainment .

After  pilling few empty box of wine check for stability he clam on it and start looking around and say

I need to speak out today about this Pickpocket shit , I see more and more people going round with those sign on “ PP Friendly” “Not PP friendly” PP but return the what you take”

FFS people what this about can someone explain to me ? if I PP one of you who say please don’t take my money , what are you going to do about it? Shoot me? And will you get away with it just because you had the warning sign ?

So it is ok for any of us to commit crime shoot some mother fucker coz I feel like it , but not to PP which is the basic of all crime . Or is it because we can’t be arss to go to the bank to put money in ?  Personally I do prefer take more out of what I put in , but for that I need to make a crew I think that what we call “ OC”

To be Honest you PP me that fine by if I catch you I give you a beat up and that the way it should be. Also you PP one of your family and you give him/her the money back as a make of respect this is up to you. I only see one person who as the right to NOT be PP and that is of Course   The GodFather , but I know some little bastard who would kill their own mum and dad for few coins just to buy some drug so even them I leave it up to you to decide but be prepare for great punishment

So I come and ask you Today to drop off those silly signs, If I put a sign say don’t shoot me I have no gun will stop you ?

The Bank are here to be use, So is simple use it or loss it

If anyone would like  to tell me the benefit or the why for NO PP please speak I am here to listen 

Report Post Tip

Visi walks the streets and hears a intresting topic at hand so he stops and shares his opinion

Well interesting topic evilclown, by the way must I say to you my late late ancestors were big fans of an old thread of a certain handbook your forefathers wrote..  

Back to the topic at hand. I think and this how I look at PP'ing people. I am not PP friendly, am I going to shoot you if you do so? 

NO, not at all. But I will mug a person who does so that is a fact. This reason why, its not the "Bank" thats going to break me, I mean jeeze is its only a lousy $5 k I'm losing, which in no way am I worried about nor is going to break me. There is plenty of money to make here in this thing of ours.

My reasoning is simply that I don't want to be BG checked. I don't like the idea that someone can calculate my protection level on how many bodyguards I have by a simply Pickpocket. This was the way I was brought up and taught to be, on the defensive side from my ancestors first bosses of these shores. That's the risk you take on Pick pocketing me, its a friendly Mug back!

As Visi waits to hear others opinions

Report Post Tip

Savage steps out from the dark corners

I personally agree with you clown.  The need for the sign is no more with the additional mugging opportunity.  And I will also be the first to say I will be taking my sign down. 

Report Post Tip

Mayhem walks through the streets and Evil Clown on a soap box, talking about a topic that interests him. Mayhem then realizes Evil Clown made more sense as Mayhem listened on, Then Mayhem realizes Evil Clown is talking directly to him. Mayhem looks down at his arm and see's his bad tattoo saying "PP friendly ect...." Mayhem waits for Evil Clown to finish then speaks,

I have never really put any thought into it, but your right I have never ever seen anyone "Take that shot" for Pick Pocketing. This is the mafia, we are not here to be nice "sort of speak" so 5k doesn't hurt, never has, I will remove this nasty tattoo and live this life of mafia as we all should. However we all should exercise respect, so if they do have it tattoo'ed on them it still should be respected.

Mayhem then takes his two cents, puts it back in his pocket, then proceeds to the tattoo parlor to cover up his ugly and meaningless tattoo.

Report Post Tip

Skip can be seen laughing quite a bit about this speech

"Look no one will be shooting you if you pickpocket them. Even if they can be seen "quoted" that they will. The most anyone will ever do to you is mug. If you have a problem with that then stay out of people's pockets. These speeches have been seen time and time again. All I can say is if you're ok with being mugged then feel free to pickpocket those who state they are unfriendly to it. I personally think with all the corrupt agents around with their flapping pockets, there really shouldn't be any complaining about lack of pick pocket targets."

Skip tips his fedora to evilclown before heading out into the night for more fun and adventure but not before saying

"By the way feel free to pickpocket me but if I don't see that cash returned, because I think its just plain disrespectful to steal from another mobster, expect me to mug you with the same courtesy you have shown me (Aka no payback)"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I personally think with all the corrupt agents around with their flapping pockets, there really shouldn't be any complaining about lack of pick pocket targets."

Exactly what Skip said. What I do is the same thing.

There is plenty of Corrupt Agents around to PP, that I really see no need in PP'ing other mobsters who walk these streets, this way I don't return nor have to send a message to them nor deal with the bitching and moaning about bin dipping into their pockets. 

Report Post Tip
Twotones walk down the street to here the his family member speed about something and stops to listen to what she has to say.

After Skip is done twotones has nothing to say. He agreed with what she had to say . And disappeared into the darkness of the night
Report Post Tip

I usually carry several bananas in my pockets. That's my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't want dirty hands on my food. End of story.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

And all this time, I just thought Cassadaga was happy to see me...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Looks at Tyrion and grins,

Oh he is Tyrion, he definitely is...

Laughing he strolls off, running from Cassadaga's fourth unknown bannana

Report Post Tip

Zinner walks around on the streets and stops when she hears a voice talking. It sounded kinda low, so she went closer to hear what they were saying. When Tyrion had stopped talking Zinner went up on the boxes of wine  and looked around with shaking hands.

"I may not have much to say, but I'll say this. I do have the sign "PP friendly only to friends and family", and my reason for that is very simple. I just don't want ANY hands in my pockets. If friends or family does it they all know that I even let them keep the money. But they however do send me a message before or after they PP me just because out of respect and that is what I want most of all.. People to respect that I don't want any hands in my pockets. 

And if someone do put their hands in my pockets without being a friend or a family member I do sometimes mug and sometimes I don't. It doesn't depend on who it is that does it. 

I myself do respect others and what they want and if someone says in their profile that they aren't PP friendly, then I just don't pick their pockets. Instead I find a CA. And now with CAs we don't have to go and get shot.. We just end up in jail if we fail, but it doesn't matter. 

Just respect each others wishes and go find someone else if they are okay with their pockets touched.

Zinner steps down from the boxes and walks back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

An ancestor of mine was around when someone with a tattoo that said If you mug me I'll shoot you did actually shoot someone who mugged them. She thought that guy rocked pretty hard in a "don't talk about it be about it" kind of way. I think it's happened once since then as well.

It is possible to lose up to $840,000.00 per week from being pick pocketed. The "it's just 5k" adds up. I don't mind being pp'd as people have skills to practice, and there's a limited CA population, I just want my money back. Constantly banking money is not really a practical solution as you need it to drug run, and if you're not drug running you're losing money that way. 

I realize I can't make everyone respect my wishes. But I mark myself because some people aren't jackasses.

Report Post Tip

I usually carry several bananas in my pockets. That's my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't want dirty hands on my food. End of story.

Cassadaga, you think you have enough bananas in there to make me a banana split? Or no those are your banana's only, because I am kinda hungry to be honest.

Report Post Tip

Nope, no bananas for anyone... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Get your hand in my pocket
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL