Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:54:59
Page:  1 
Brooklyn Announcement - LF. Started by: Amethyst on Apr 02, '14 22:28

The spring has arrived and the family not long got back from a few days away at the seaside. They've have had a whale of a time building sandcastles and having the odd boat ride out to sea on some old pirate boat. You could say the drink was flowing well and they all were having a great time. LF and SisterMary decided to dress up as pirates and got a bit to much into it that they began to get convinced that they were in fact so. 

Amethyst could see LF really allow her hair down to enjoy herself.. the little flower was blissfully unaware she may of had a bit to much sun with her lots-of freckles coming out to show on her lovely face.

When the rest of the crew was sleeping that night Amethyst turned to LF and said to her the time was here for her to go pack her little fancy bag up to go out into the wide world to begin her own lucky family. "I can't think of a better person for the job" Amethyst said to LFLF smiled as she said her thank yous and began to make the preparations to begin her own headquarters in Brooklyn. 

As Amethyst summoned some of her men to help LF with the move she then prepared a notice to go pin into the streets which she sent a little fella to go put up.

Ladies & Gentlemen.

It is with great pleasure to announce that under me in Brooklyn that

Consigliere LF will be setting up a family by name of Loitador Family

Report Post Tip

Congrats. to you LF you will do well in Brooklyn

Report Post Tip

With her bag in one hand and a key in her other LF left the Deja-Vu Headquarters.

"Thank you Amethyst for giving me the opportunity to build up a family. Be assured I will do my best to make Brooklyn a flourishing district. Together with my hands we will do our best to train some good mobsters.

Whenever you need some fish, you know where we are ...."

LF made a little pirouette and ran down the stairs to the waiting car, where Integra and Polica were already waiting to drive to the harbor.

Report Post Tip

Visas was late but what else was new? She was selfish with her own time and often forgot that the world did not revolve around her.

Though one day she would change that but this was not about her. (Though one day)

Ladyfighter what can one say? Haveing knowen your Bloodline from the 1st time i ever stepped foot on these shores you have always worked hard to better the family or city you have worked for never asking for anything in return.

Congrats Ladyfighter and well deserved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brooklyn Announcement - LF.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL