Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:55:40
Page:  1 
GOATing Big Started by: Taegan on Apr 04, '14 01:48

Shots could be heard, firing from every which direction. Taegan leaned against a large box as the bullets hit behind her. Looking over at Sammy and Johnny she nodded. This was Johnny's only chance to get through and get to the Godfather. Sammy and Taegan had to cover for him. Both of them jumped up and started firing in both directions. Johnny rushed forward and got through the door, not a single bullet grazed him.

Finishing off the last few people, Taegan and Sammy rushed up to make sure Johnny had survived the fight. They kept hearing bullets fire and then suddenly, one last shot. There was only silence after that. Taegan's heart raced as she rushed up and broke into the room. There stood Johnny and the Godfather was dead. She smiled and ran over to hug him.

"I should have known better. I knew you were going to make it through."

A day later Taegan began the preparations for the celebration. The drive from her Headquarters wasn't a long one to reach Johnny's. They only had a couple hours left before the surprise. Taegan had been planning the party for a while now. She had invited everyone to the celebration. Each city had been sent their invitations. The decorations were being placed up and around as she drove there. Yet, she brought the most important pieces, the cake and a secret present.

Rounding the corner her driver began to hit the breaks as they neared the front door. Taegan shook her head and motioned to park in the back. Johnny wasn't expected to be back for another two hours. People were already arriving and most came by foot. They were bringing gifts and snacks. She watched as most of them came through the back door.

She had sent Sephiroth to stall Johnny and keep him busy. As she walked around the headquarters had been transformed. There was tons of food on one side of the room, a dance floor, and then quite a few tables for everyone to sit at. Carrying the cake with her she went over and placed it in the middle of the table. There on top was a mimic of the special present she got for him.

Turning around she motioned for everyone to get in their places. She nodded to turn the lights off. Taegan could hear Johnny and Seph talking as they got out of the car. The door opened and he walked in. The lights flicked on and everyone jumped out at him.

"Congratulations, Godfather Johnny. You've earned it."

Then turning around she grabbed a rope and tugged it along. Behind her stood a white goat, as it stood there it kept trying to nibble on Taegan's dress. She smirked and then gave it to him. She took a step back and clapped along with the crowd.

"Time to party!"

Jails Jails Jails!!!

Jails all day! Well, not completely, but there will be jails going on throughout the day in NY

Punks Be Messing on our Turf

We have some punk kids screwing around, get ready to shoot those bugger MIAs

Report Post Tip

Mandalore walks out from behind the crowd. He removes his helmet and gives him a bottle of Mandalorian Ale. Where Mandalore is from it is the strongest of alcohols. He shakes Johnny's hand. 

"Tonight we party! Will rock the foundations of this fair city. Congratulations man. Taegan was pretty worried about you." 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather GOAT. I am happy to see you achieve such a rank and applaud New York on these events!

Report Post Tip

Taegan frowned as a couple men whispered in her ear about some trouble going on in the streets. Looking to the crowd she quietely spoke as to not ruin the party.

I need these guys handled, please. 

Apr 04, 14:53:59 You have taken on the contract of -Virginia-Curlee in Brooklyn, New York.
  Apr 04, 14:53:54 You have taken on the contract of Sturm in Brooklyn, New York.
Report Post Tip

Smiling as a couple people moved out, she paused and heard a rumor that some of her friends needed to get busted out of jail. Quietly leaving she made her way there.

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New York for 1.00 credits. 175 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Oh here we go again!

Taegan shook her head as she got the call for help from the jail. They just couldn't seem to keep their tracks covered today. 

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New York for 1.00 credits. 175 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Johnny you are one of the best leaders I know for many years apart from desmand lol. No but in all seriousness you well and truly deserve this.
Report Post Tip

Taegan had returned about an hour ago. She was enjoying a glass of wine when she saw one of her guys come straggling in. Looking him over she raised her eyebrow.

What happened to you?

He was out of breath, but spoke between his inhales.

The police, they were everywhere. They got some of our men locked up by now,  I'm sure.

Taegan sighed and nodded. They all headed back out.

Report Post Tip

Taegan was rushing through the compound. She was beginning to realize that his bust was going to take longer. They had doubke the guards as if they were anticipating them. 'No matter' she thought as they pushed their way through to get to their guys.

Shots were firing away between the groups. She got knicked by one bullet and then shot the assailant in the head. 

Report Post Tip

OJ rushes to the scene, he knew his boss was going to challenge the Godfather but after several hours without any word heard he worried and made his way to the scene.

Upon arrival he sees a dead body surrounded by a pool of blood and a man standing over it. Everything is quiet and due to the dim light he cannot figure out who this man standing in front of him is. After his eyes adjust to the lighting he lets a sigh of relief now knowing that the victor is non other than Johnny.

Congrats Johnny, I have worked close with you as your LH for several months now and I can't think of a better person to wield the title of Godfather than yourself. This is only the beginning of great things to come and It will be an honer working along side you.

Always remember "It's not about the destination. It's about the journey"

303303 GOAT

Report Post Tip

Oh johnny.

You're salty as hell all the time bro.

But I do love you. Have my babies?

On the real, none of us have gone as hard as you have. You deserve this man.

Report Post Tip

Johnny boy. What can I say?

The four trollerinos back in ToyArmadillo's family.. It was Goku and us two and then came Desmand, slow as usual. You've impressed everyone. You've shown how hard you work. There is really no one who deserved this more of the four.

Congratulations Johnny boy. Thank you for the carry, frienderino.

Dan hugs Johnny. As he leans in for the hug, he smacks Goku on the back of the head and watches the super gaiyan stumble and fall.

303303 big boy. You'll always be KING GOAT.

Report Post Tip

RAVIOLIS WITH A LITTLE BIG OF SAUCE!

GREAT NEWS!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: GOATing Big
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL