Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:31:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Loitador Family Started by: LF on Apr 03, '14 15:50

Land ahoy, Captain! Land ahoy!

LF's First Mate was standing on the deck and land appeared beyond the the mists they had sailed through for the last week.

"According to my calculations this must be Brooklyn, my Lady".
"His calculations should have also led us around the mists, not through them", a crew member muttered under his breath.

LF looked through her binoculars and saw the docks in the distance.

"Well, we'll find out when we go ashore. We'll stay here for the night, our cargo is ready and I'm sure everyone is tired. Good job men. Let's just hope this is the place where we're supposed to meet with Amethyst".

With expert precision LF sailed the boat to the shore and moored the boat smoothly. While her crewmembers were busy securing the boat, her "Fishermen" accompanied her to the main land.

A car pulled up in the distance, revving it's engine at the sight of LF and her crew. A woman stepped out, from her clothing and general attitude, you could tell she was the one LF was looking for.

LF approached her, held out her hand and said:

"Ahoy there, me heartie, you must be Amethyst"

Amethyst looked at her, looked at her outstretched hand, and replied

"Welcome to Brooklyn, LF. I'm pleased you made it in time to deliver the "fish" we ordered. I hope the quality is as good as you told us".

"Amethyst, please, I can assure you the quality of the "fish" is exactly what we've told you and we even sent you a sample. I have to apologise for my outfit. We've had some rough weather and  we had to have all people on deck to get the boat here in time, including myself. Rest assured this is only of temporary basis, I'll look fresh in the morning. You will get to know me as a fine Lady soon enough.

But now for business. Would you like to take a look at the "fish"?"

Amethyst nodded..

LF entered the boat again and invited Amethyst to follow her. Before they entered the captain's quarters, they stopped and looked at their respective bodyguards and nodded. Not a single soul was trusted.

"Well, let's pop this bad boy open and see what kind of "fish" you caught"

Inside the cabin, LF opened a case and showed Amethyst the finest cocaine she had ever seen.

"Wow, this Cocaine is even better than what the local guys are offering me. I'm really happy SisterMary met you a few weeks ago. Smart move doing business with us. I'm glad to have you on my team. And, as promised, you are allowed to set up your own business here. But I do have one question about your business though: What do the letters LF stand for?"

LF chuckled and explained to Amethyst:

"Boy, if I had a dime for every time someone asked me that, I could retire. Well, as you can see my boat is called Loitador. That is my last name. My ancestors have been sailing and fishing for generations. I am the first one of my family to leave her home and "fish" here in Brooklyn.

It's been a pleasure working with you, and I hope the Loitador Family will be your main asset for years to come."

Amethyst took her coat, nodded at her bodyguards and left the boat in silence.

LF took a bottle out from under her desk, opened it, and took a swig.

Her First Mate said to her:

"What have you got there, Captain?"

"Oh nothing, just a bottle of wine my family threw at me while I sailed away. Unluckily for them, I'm a great catch."

The First Mate looked at the label and read:

LOITADOR FAMILY
"THE FINEST WINE IN THE LAND AND SEA"

He took a swig and handed it back to his Captain.

LF walked out to the deck and said to her crewmen with a sly smile:

"Men, great job today, get some rest and be fresh in the morning. We're going fishing."

Her men rejoiced and yelled in return:

"Long live the Loitador Family!"

LF chuckled and said to herself:

"Watch out, Brooklyn, we're about to have some fun with you..."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations LF knock em dead :DDD

Report Post Tip
Congrats LF. Your bloodline is a superior leader. I have no doubt you will do great!
Report Post Tip

Mayhem walks to the shores of NY as he hears Land ahoy, Captain! Land ahoy! he walks closer to the boats docks as he see's a huge boat and another yell Land ahoy, Captain! Land ahoy! he smiles at the familiar face standing in the background and realizes she now wears a bold suit, Mayhem humbly approaches LF 

Your esteemed bloodline has always done well, im very happy for you and know you will do well. Congratulations.

Mayhem turns to the crowd and yells, "Long live the Loitador Family!" raises a glass to LF and says Salute!

Report Post Tip

Angus hears that LF has landed in Brooklyn and landed in style.

Great to see your bloodline Back doing what it does best LF "Long live the Loitador Family!"

Angus shrugs his Gibson off of his back and begins to strum a few chords.

Angus wonders if LF is wearing Black?

Report Post Tip

GOOD JOB LF.

Your bloodline is one of the most honorable I have met here...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ladyfighter! Brooklyn has just got another capable leader on its way to greatness.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, LF. Mucho deserved, good to see your line back up where it belongs.

Report Post Tip

I couldn't be more pleased with this.

Like Space Pole said, back where you belong Lady. I wish you all the success possible and should there ever be anything you need, you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations LF and I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Well, Lady. This is something I have been expecting and hoping for, for some time. I know Godmother Amethyst relied on you heavily as her left hand and you are one of the best leaders I've honestly seen in this world of ours. People are naturally attracted to you due to your amazing leadership and prowess as a leader.

I congratulate you on the headquarters Lady! Manhattan is always here to help you should you need it, Lady!

Dan smiles and hands Lady a box of chocolates from a local Manhattan bakery he had picked up just moments earlier.

Congratulations, again!

Report Post Tip

"I'M AWAKE?!Integra shouted after being startled awake when LF slapped her with a large trout.  After a few seconds, Integra was able to focus her eyes on her new boss and long time friend.  'Oh come on boss, I was just resting my eyes...'

"Integra!  Wake up and get yourself cleaned up, you're my RH now..."  LF told her firmly, but couldn't help but smile as she did.

The consig couldn't help but smile as she stood up, and hugged LF.  "I am so happy for you my friend.  I cannot explain how excited I am to work at your side, in building something great here in Brooklyn.  I know from reading old family journals, that there will be nothing but good things in our family's future."  Integra rubbed her hands together, and said with a smile "I always have enjoyed fishing."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lady!! I am so pleased and overjoyed to see you getting the opportunity to lead a crew once more. It's a little bitter sweet to see you bold in Brooklyn, considering what our bloodlines achieved there before. But if  the past is any indication, which I believe it is, you will be an amazing leader. Same as with Tyrion, if you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

Leans in and give LF a hug before handing her a large bouquet of flowers 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations LF as my ancestors journals state you have had quite a few good experiences with my ancestors and we have even chatted a bit. I don't really need to wish you the best or good luck, you know what you're doing. I love your choices in right hand women. Her ancestors and mine go quite a ways back so I know she will work hard for you. The only thing I can really do is wish you a long life and hopefully your coffers wont be empty but I SERIOUSLY doubt that."

Skip tips his fedora to the woman known as LF before heading over to Integra and giving her a huge hug 

Report Post Tip

Grats LF, I did tell you that you deserved this from the start. I'm so happy to see this happen. I have complete faith in you and know you'll do just great.

Report Post Tip
LF I have known your bloodline for quite some time and have come to respect you imensely. I know you will will do great things for our city and wish you and your family a longer reign. If there is anyone that can make our bonds tighter then they already are its you. Congratz on your auth.

Long live Ladyfighter!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations LF you should do well in your new home.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lovable Friend :P

LF your bloodline never stops amazing me. Enjoy your new role and HQ. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend. I'm happy to see you get back to what you love doing, being a great crew leader.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loitador Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL