Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:37:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Maleficus would check the kitchen to make sure they were no signs of anyone. The long katana, it's sheat gold like the sun, yet with a black top to balance it off. He walked back to the living room fixing his jacket, and sliding the gun out, his katana in his right hand the gun in his left, he looked at Allie, and shook his head, the turning his gaze to the stairs.

" Stop wasting time, let's go " he said to the female, as he slowly began to walk up the stairs, step by step, light as a feather to not alert anyone.

Report Post Tip

Looking out  at the window for any signs of anyone then goes flanks maleficus

So then now we going to kill them all or just take of the ones we know is going to the deal?

She whispers the goes up the stairs

Report Post Tip

The walls of  had a peach like color to them, he noticed the entire building, smell like cigars, and marijuana.He would not at Allie, pulling aside, to let her pass. He had began to wonder where the drugs would be, no doubt, in a more secured location, after they passed this building. He looked down at his gun, and katana, a bit of blood had gotten on his white shirt, he didn't know how it got their but it did.

" I will check, first, follow me lead, and try not to make to much noise..yet "

He said, as he walked up stairs. The hall way was clear, lucky. Noises, some moaning could be heard from the nearby room.

Report Post Tip
Waiting by the stairs Allie watches him as he checks the hall making sure nothing came around to surprise him she looked around wondering how the others where doing and listened to the hall to see if she could hear another set of steps but all she heard was the moaning and creaking of the beds she nearly gagged at the thought.

" you would think they would want to be more private with this kind of thing I sure wouldn't want someone I worked with near by"
Report Post Tip

More noises seem to be coming from the room. Maleficus hands were now, shaking, shaking like they had never been before. he was scared indeed, but no turning back now. Kicking open one of the doors, he ran into the room. A man and a woman in bed, both below the covers, both naked. This man seemed to understand what was going on, and before Malefius new it, the man in bed reached for his gun. The  girl screamed and shots fired. His hands were still shaking from the gun being fire. The dead man with a bullet between his eyes, blood all over the prostitute as she kept screaming. He heard two more screams and a door in the hallways where Allie was seemed to open up, it looked things were about to get serious.

Report Post Tip
Watching mal go into another room allie kicks the closest door in and soon as she does she pulls her knife out hoping it would be easier then the man when was once making love to the whore on the floor turns around his face turning sour knowing that one of them was going to die -

" god... I had to get the room with the Don...." - Allie said to herself now lowering her knife reaching for her gun
Report Post Tip

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  The Night of Screams

Maleficus would run back, out of the room, and quickly to the back to the hallways, seeing that Allie was no where to be found, expect for another door opened out in the hall, which he figured, she may have ran into. His hands still on his gun, trembling, more. He tried to calm himself down, deep steady breaths.  Another man ran out into the hallways, he seemed angry, he was old, with gray hair, and also naked with a sheet wrapped around his waist.

" What the fuck!" the middle aged man said ask he raised his pistol, and fired.

Maleficus blinked, a rookie mistake, he was lucky, the man missed, hitting the door behind Maleficus, making a hole in it. Maleficus stood their, for a brief second though that second seemed like forever. The gun is hand shook, it was almost saying  " Pull my trigger " and that's what he did, he raised the gun, pulling the trigger. From  almost twenty feet away, the pulled pierced the man's chest, and he fell back onto the ground. Another Scream.

Report Post Tip
Allie had nearly escaped the view of the Don for a short moment before she heard more shots fired and screams erupt looking around for a slept second she feels the impact of the Dons gun but to her temple knocking her out but not before she could here more screams and shots as the Don tells someone to keep her for information and to capture if not kill her partner -
Report Post Tip

Leo walks into the front door, M1911 in hand, and heads towards the gunshots. He checks on Mal, but can't seem to find Allie. He crouches down and slowly walks farther into the warehouse, looking through the doors as he passes them. He gets to a large door at the end of the hallway and sees Allie with a man standing over her talking to a man he can't see. He slowly walks in and pulls the 0.38 revolver out of his left boot and puts it in his other hand. He leans up against the wall and listens trying to pinpoint the llocation of both men from their voices. He slowly turns out of the hallway and into the room. As if in slow motion, he points his 0.38 at one of the men and his M1911 at the other and fires three shots at each of them, killing them both. He then goes over to the two men and kicks their guns away and shoots them once more, a bullet to the head each. He then walks over to Allie and kneels down beside her and checks for a pulse. 

Report Post Tip

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  Wake up, this the Mafia

Walking towards the end of the hallway, well more of a job to where he had shot the man in his chest, he made sure no one else was around. Surely, their would be more coming, people would search, and come here for the gun shots, they had to end this quickly, and he didn't like to be stuck up in a building when a big war was about to start, a three man war sadly the odds where very much stacked against them.

"Please don't kill me..please, please. I don't..I don't please don't kill me " Maleficus heard the whispers of a nearby woman, a whore obviously by the why she clung to the corner of the room with a bed sheet wrapped around her to cover her body. Maleficus raised his finger over his lips.

"Shhhh" He said like a snake hissing at a rat. The blonde woman's tears seem to vanish, mostly out of fear, than the kindness of not being killed.

Having secured the building, killing nearly seven men to do, Maleficus once again walked back to where he last saw Allie, he looked through all the rooms until coming across one where he found Leo, kneeling down, checking on a obviously passed out Alliesandira.

" Sometimes I think she ain't cut out for this " He said as he would kneel down next to Leo, lightly slapping Alliesandria on the cheek in hopes to break her out of her unconscious state.

" Wake up, this is the Mafia. "

Report Post Tip

Seeing that Allie wasn't waking up, but was still alive he picks her up and carries her outside with Mal trailing behind him. He then whistles and a small black appears out of the darkness of a nearby alleyway and stops in front of him and the door opens. He puts Allie into the side of the car nearest to him and then goes around and gets in the other side and waits for Mal to get in the passenger seat so they can head to Allie's house once again. 

Report Post Tip

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿   When all is said and done, there is no place is like home.

With one hand outside of the window, the other hand, inside, he lifted the cigar from his mouth to blow, puff of smoke out of the car. Tonight was not to bad, the cleared out the warehouse. He would have some of Leo's men, and a couple of his clear it out, the cops should not know about this, he had a new agent, a very corrupted agent, who cost a bit too much, but was well worth it, A little call to said agent, and the cops would not know any better. Well, at least he was going home. When all is said and done, there is no place like home. The thought that he could of died to night, kept him from talking to Leo.

Report Post Tip

Leo pulls a small wooden box out from under his seat, opens it, and pulls out a hand rolled Cuban cigar and hands it to Mal and takes one for himself. He pulls a silver zippo lighter out of his pocket and lights his cigar and takes a deep drag on it and slowly exhales the smoke and looks out the car window. 

Report Post Tip
Allie wakes up in the back seat of a car coughing a bunch and sighing her head was hurting from the blow to the head , soon noticing Leo and Mal she all but leaps up front to hug them both glad they where safe and sound.

" How did the rest of the op go? I'm sorry that I didn't prove much worth..."
She would say wincing abit then sitting back holding her head.
Report Post Tip

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  Shoot first

Maleficus, looked at Leo, throwing his cigar out of the window, and taking the one handed to him by Leo. Dipping into his pocket, for a lighter and searching around hoping to find something. Finally taking up the silver looking lighter he lit the cigar up and took a good couple puff of it, and noticed it was snowing. Winter was here.  He heard something rattling in the back seat only to hear Allie's voice.

" Glad to see you are awake love, don't worry we mistakes, just next time, shoot first. "

Report Post Tip

Lucian was bored of waiting up for the guys. She'd been stuck in the house with nothing to do for hours, just cause technically she was a bit new. That didn't sit right with her but she wasn't going to do anything about it, not when she was invaluable to the family and could easily be disposed of. So she sat and waited even took a few light naps here and there. She was too relieved when they suddenly came in making almost no sound. She stood from sitting on the floor to greet them.

"Well, It sure did take you guys long enough and...." she stopped when she saw the big rainbow colored bruise near allisandria's temple.She whistled and tried to step closer to get a better look. "Damn, no matter how many hits you take they will always hurt and thast must have hurt like hell. or did you just pass out, either way the after pain isnt so pretty." Then she turned to Mal and Vinc. "So is it done? or did you fail?"

Report Post Tip

Leo walks inside helping Allie along the way and sits down on the couch. He sees Lucian and tips his hat to her and says, "Besides that nasty bruise and a bad headache she will be okay after a good night's sleep."

He then walks over to the counter in the kitchen and starts mmaking coffee. 

Report Post Tip

̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  All this killing.

Maleficus walking into the house, dumping him cigar before he reach inside of course, would slowly take his jacket off, and walk towards  the couch, laying down on it. He was tired and exhausted and seeing Lucian did make him smile a bit. He pulled his red hair into one, and looked at her.

" It's good to see you again, you rascal" He said to Lucian, looking over the kitchen counter to see Leo still making coffee, he guessed he could take some.

" Bring some for me too Leo, all this killing, is getting me sleepy "

Report Post Tip
Allie looked around wondering where she was she was still fuzzy from the blow to the head so she just closed her eyes abit her reaching at little to tug mals fingers her seeing a blur of his red hair.

" did we get anything done? "
She whispered then wincing she rolled over abit to where if she wanted she could see everyone. She was told Mal was safe and also told Leo had came when he did for who knows what could have happened
Report Post Tip

Lucian walked over to the kitchen and retrieved three cups o' coffee and passed the two to allis and Mal and keeping hold of hers, leaving Vinc's with him. Then she sat on the floor in front of the couch, Sippin her coffee a bit. It was strangely good considering how strong it was.

"yea did you guys get anything done? Cause I swear if i was here with nothing to do for hours and you guys got nothing done, hell wont stop my vengence." She laughed a little at the stupid things she had said, but she was genuinely curious to know. She looked a little at mal expecting him to talk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL