Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:50:59
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23
Mal..will you get me some ice please and a soda....

Allie didn't drink coffee and her head hurt to much to have anything hot with caffeine and she held her head watching the all her vision blurring in and out the blow to the head was a good one and her eye sight might be off for a while but she was just glad to be alive
Report Post Tip

His head hurt just as much, but for her,  she was quite a pain in the ass when she was ready. With a soft sigh, Maleficus got up and moved over, his body falling over the couch, he would get up, raising up quite painfully and walking over the to the kitchen where Leo was. Sliding open the kitchen to find, that the ice was almost finished. He took what reaming amount of ice it had and put it into a class with with soda. Resting the soda back into the fridge and closing it and bringing it to Allisandria.

" Here is your damn Ice and soda, could say please next time "
Report Post Tip
"I said please and I didn't know you where hurt like that sorry...."

Allie takes the glass and sips it lightly looking at mal and feeling bad for making him get up soon after she tries to get up on her down to see the damage down but her own depth perception was off that she stumbled and fell to the couch next to mal-
Report Post Tip

she was sitting on the couch, her knees into her chest wrapping her  arms around her legs. sitting there watching everyone,

she would grab note book and a pen, that was next to her, looking up she watched as capturing them, drawing the feautres, along with the lips to the sparkle in there eyes. 

Drawing as she did, she would smile in her own little world but also in theirs. Her hand moved gracefully as the pen would along the paper catching every detail, looking up from time to time, making it human like.

" hey leo, where did those guys come from?" she asked softly still drawing

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL