Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:42:51
Page:  1 
The Gale Street Gang Comes to North Side Started by: CristianoRonaldo on Apr 03, '14 19:45
CristianoRonaldo wakes up in a hotel room with all the drink you can imagine and naked women everywheree. It takes him a second to realise what had happened the night before. Yes thats right his Great leader and closest friend Desmand has taken Godfather in North side Chicago he tells himself. He then takes a shot of whiskey to wake himself up and familarise himself with all the shooting that went on the night before, All of a sudden theres banging at the door. BanginBadbitches enters rather quickly then looks around and smiles

"Wow you were definately having fun last night. I need you to get dressed quickly Desmand has called for you on urget business"

CristianoRonaldo was intrigued and then clears out the room of naked women. He leaves with BanginBadBitches to head to Desmand's new family Head Quarters. They both enter noticing the spilt blood being cleaned from the night before. Desmand is sitting on his newly polished desk, CristianoRonaldo's closest friends Silvio--Dante and Q are sitting infront of Godfather Desmand. CristianoRonaldo closes the door behind him.

A few hours later CristianoRonaldo exits the mansion with a huge smile on his face with his friends either side of him. A few people gather outside as CristianoRonaldo begins to announce the good news.

"Im guessing you are all aware of the bloodshed that happened last night. This is because there has been a change in power in North Side Chicago and we now have a new Godfather. I have just been in a meeting with him and I will be taking position as his Underboss of North Side Chicago this will enable us to rebuild this great City and the District we all live in today. The people either side of me will be helping me do that so i would like to introduce Silvio--Dante and Q."

A little boy in the front then shouts out very innocently

"What do we call you"

Before leaving CristianoRonaldo turns round and smiles at him

"We will be know as The Gale Street Gang"

CristianoRonaldo then heads to his new office and cracks open a bottle champange to celebrate the great news 
Report Post Tip

Silvio pulls up outside his new HQ and parks his car, he reaches over to the passenger seat and grabs his case, He makes his way up the stairs and can hear the clinking of glasses and laughter he knows he is in the right place he puts down his things on his desk outside the bosses office and pokes his head around the corner to see Christian, Q, and the others he embraces all the faces he knows and respectfully shakes the hands of the ones whom he does not after all the greetings and salutations have ceased he clears his throat and raises his voice above the noise

"I raise a glass to my friend Christian whom My family have worked with before and have maintained a great respect for each others Bloodlines I am honored to serve at his side and will do my best for the family and the district LONG LIVE THE GALE STREET GANG"

Silvio stands down and joins everyone with a drink and cigar its going to be a long night

Report Post Tip

Cristiano, Our bloodlines have worked together in the past and even though we haven't worked together this go around I have to say, I like your style. I am glad to see you have your chance to shine in the spotlight there in North Side Chicago.

Congratulations Don Ronaldo.

Report Post Tip

Leo walked out of his new Crew's headquarters and went next door where Cristian's brand new headquarters now stood. Leo walks to the front door and pushes both of the double doors open. Then he walks over to where Cristian is standing and pulls out a small leather satchel and hands it to Cristian.

He then says, "Inside of this bag is a wooden box of hand-rolled Cuban cigars, a new gold-plated Desert Eagle that I bought for you yesterday, and two other gold-plated Desert Eagles, one for each of your Hands. I trust you will put of this to good use."

He then pulls out a bottle of wine from the very same bag and opens it. He then calls for someone to bring him five glasses.

"This bottle of wine is out of my personal collection, it seems appropriate for the celebration. It is from 1913 out of Sicily."

He gets the glasses from the associate who had brought them to him and pours the wine in the glaases. He then hands a glass to Cristian, Silvio--Dante, Q, and takes one for himself.

"A toast to Cristian."

Then he toasts with the others and drinks.

"Don't run through though Cubans too quickly, Cristian. They don't come cheap."

Report Post Tip

glasses* I type too fast :/

Report Post Tip

Congrats Don Ronaldo.

Best of wishes to you and your family in Norths Side. I'm sure it's in capable hands.

Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Ronaldo. Good luck on the North Side of the windy city..
Report Post Tip

Q takes the glass of wine from Leo and raises it for the toast.

"To Club Manovanni and the Gale Street Gang! To quote a great man, We Age like a Fine Wine."

Q drinks some then nods at Leo before continuing.

"Thanks for the gun, hopefully it will come in handy maintaining control of the North Side."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale Street Gang Comes to North Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL