Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:39:45
Page:  1 
GOAT Poetry Competition Started by: Goku on Apr 03, '14 21:32

Goku steps up to the podium to announce another wonderful contest.

Come one, come all, all ye bards and poets. We invite you to show us your rhyming chops! 

Your goal is to write a poem that includes a certain set of words inside it. Poems will be judged on wit, structure, and hilarity. 

Your poem must include each of the following words at least once.

Goat
Tier 1
Falure
Salty
pls respond
confirmed
Wackback
Toasted
over 9000
No name C
trucked
nubs
Pleb
Trollerino
Bandito Blood
Easy points

The contest will end at 00:00 tomorrow, April 4th. Prizes are as follows:

1st - 15 credits

2nd - 7 credits

3rd - 2 million cash

Report Post Tip

Erm. April 5th. My bad.

Report Post Tip
Mr.Goku would you like us to post our poems here or send them to one of the lovely judges to hold onto until they are ready to judge then?
Report Post Tip

Post them here, please 

Report Post Tip
Sitting in this room, I look at how I've excelled and blundered. Wanting for more but getting no lore. Asking for love but losing it all. Being a drunkard but happily sober. Wishing for bad when there's so much soul. I but I alone wishing for love to fill a home. "Fuckin' Fighting it's all the same." No matter how far you go you'll still go insane. Looking to the God's asking when the hour is to late. And bam, one explosion and your molecules disintegrate and there's no worries no problem; just the bracing of impact. As the wind blows and the rain's turn into snow, how the leaves turn green and then fall to our knees. It's a cycle that never ends. That's life. Nothing more, so why are we kept on that social norm. I have to do this and that with no amount of impact on our daily lives. It's a shame a curse a pill of insanity. Yet we ask ourselves, are we really going insane? Could it be I said the fly as he zooms through the air, seconds for us are days to him; soon he'll be dead. SPLAT! goo on your hand. The ending of life is never great or serene like the movies make you believe. No noble or heroic deaths. Just a coffin with a crying family at your shoulder. Nighty night said the fly as you flush it down the toilet, or you wipe it off into the plastic society. Leaving s oon in the morn' with it's brothers and sisters to the landfill's we help provide. That receive trash on a daily, vultures screeching high. I want to get out of here! Can't you see? My smile is almost gone but we haven't reached the fall. The climax containing the infallible information that consistently retract and attracts my consciousness and your incompetence, open your mouth when you speak, don't you know its rude when you eat? Was that all jumbled up? Maybe on ambition or full on recognition of the subliminal minds that retract and attract like the rewind I designed? Do you want me to continue on the coolness of your shoes bra, the swank of your hat? The car you drive in, the money you flash. All turned away with a loud sound car crash. You awake with paramedics running around. You feel a warm ooze coming from your crown. Am I dieing this very instant? Will I live to drive, fly, be my expensive existence? Ca ca says the crow. This isn't a love show. But one of a lesson to all of you people out there. It's not about the successful lives you gain through the manipulation of a people whose hysteria can be harnessed with a few select words. Nor being with the social norm that slander and banter my people, your people, our people. One nation is what it said. Not two not three not four or more. Just you and I, working for a existence that we can show no gore. Loving and caring is all that matters. ba bum ba bum ba bum. The man awakes to the faces of his family. His mother father and sisters are there. Soon grandma and grandpa will be aching through the door. To sit beside the man they once knew, wishing and hoping he makes it through. "Stop this nonsense, close the play. I am making a change this very day." I love you mother, I love you father. You mean the world to me, it's because of you that I've striven to be I. Sister's, grandmother and father. I look at you today and tears fill my eyes, the doctor says I'm lucky to survive. I think now of growing up, on your big lawn grandpop with the flowers and sun. Running around with you sis was the greatest love cherished to all. I see more people coming in but I just want to let you know; Though my heart may stop, and my blood may stop its flow, I've always felt the need to tell you I've only tried to survive. That this world we live in is full of crooks and beggars, thieves and badgers. But remember this and hold it dear; I love you all for I and I have never been so close since those precious years." The man falls back, the screen goes black. We get up and leave the theater to live our lives.There are some lessons that are clear, but wake up and explore your life as there is meaning with every breath you take, every thought you make, or the words you intake. This is I saying goodbye, for I and I are one in the same.

I win by default
Report Post Tip

Here's my attempt:

There once was a tier 1 GOAT, who got on a boat.
His dream you see, was to sail the salty sea.
This goat was not your average no name c, out at sea.
He was not alone, for nubs and plebs were in his zone.
Easy points he thought, as he fought.
He was destined to falure as their trollerino level was over 9000.
The poor goat was trucked to begin with, as he thought bandito blood was a myth.
Of course this led to a confirmed wackback, which he knew was whack.
With all his other options toasted, he sent out a pls respond message which he posted.

Report Post Tip

Hope there is a booby prize in this contest, if not here goes:

Once there was a tier 1 goat

He arrived on a salty boat

Much trollerino said a No name C

Over 9000 easy points like a G

One pleb could guess

All the nubs toasted playing chess

Confirmed Falure

This is no allure

Bandito blood spilling

Trucked people be trilling

Pls respond said a man named Jack

Who just had a major wackback

Report Post Tip
There once was a tier 1 scrub
Salty failure nub toasted pleb
Yes Dan was all of the above
In a war a pro was easy points when the man thought he had a truck
But we really did think he started to suck
When all he did was wackback
He was a no name c his name started with a d
His rage level was over 9000
He cried everyday he was saddened
He paid for it in bandito blood
Pls respond they would say until the day he took manhattan
He hit 120 now it was time to gloat it was confirmed Dan had become a tier 1 Godfather GOAT
Report Post Tip

I claim all booby prizes TYVM   *coughs*  what? >.>

Poem Entry

Its Easy Points to
Trollerino Bandito Blood
Pleb, the Nubs get Trucked.
Cause you're just a No Named C
Until your Wackbacks
Are OVER 9000.
pls Respond!
I need to know, is it confirmed?
Is GOAT toasted or just salty?
Nevermind, I see you are just
a Tier 1 falure

Report Post Tip

Goat boat moat
Tier 1 tier 2 3 bang bang
Falure you are of the mother nature
Salty is salt -ature
pls respond or not i dont give a fuck
confirmed you can eat my duck
Wackbackity ackity backity back
Toasted toast i eat french toast
over 9000 is my power level
No name C or D or A or B
trucked yes that's a mode of transportation
nubs i don't know what it means
Pleb this either
Trollerino this is what i do now
Bandito Blood i am genius
Easy points i have coin

Report Post Tip

Someone should've alerted me to this :P Now it's too late.

Report Post Tip

There is still 4 hours left to the competition.

Report Post Tip

There once was a Billy Goat, who really liked to gloat

About his friend, A tier 1 man, named Dan.

Dan was a falure, but also a saviour.

He preferred his fries salty

And this made his singing skills more than faulty.

Dan often hung around next to a pond

And to his friends, he would never respond.

Dan always asked if he could get things confirmed

And to the answer, he squirmed.

Dan always believed he was bringing sexy back

When all he really got was a wackback.

Dan called together meetings in the woods, which he always hosted

He would bring out the marshmallows and ask "WHO WANTS THEIRS TOASTED?"

Dan's sweg rating is well over 9000

Which makes most people want to bury their heads in the sand.

Dan had a contact on his mobile titled "No name C"

My guess is, he is the man that would deliver the D.

Dan's mood on a Sunday morning would be best described as trucked

Because we all knew the night before, his eyebrows had been plucked. 

Dan has often referred to his crew as nubs

Well at least we have seen a pair of boobs.

I fight back and call him a pleb

Then he says "I didn't mean you beb."

I hate it when Dan says trollerino

It makes me want to burn his face with a boiling hot cappuchino.

Dan has the power because of his Bandito Blood

But that certainly does not make him a stud.

Dan mugs me for easy points

One more time and I will dissemble every one of your joints.

<3 you Morty.

Report Post Tip

I know there's still four hours, but I'm a bit caught up... and this could take a while to write something good. 

Report Post Tip

Mako stumbles forward, completely blazed and blasted, where he shakes his head.

"Damn shame actually. I sent a list of the competitions and where to find them to the all the crewleaders and their hands. I'm sorry that yours didn't notify his crew. I thought everyone liked a chance to win free money and credits."

With a nod, he turns up a whiskey bottle and throws the empty bottle against the side of a building.

Report Post Tip

Nah, I got the massmail. My fault really for not reading a bit deeper... Afterall, I did have a nice stint as a poet. 

Report Post Tip
My rhyme contains so much more substance....
Report Post Tip

Dan posts a sign where the man known as Noobku Goku stood. Further upon inspecting the sign you see:

"This event is over! The judges be judgin' and a winner will be announced within 24 hours"

Dan hammered the sign down next to the trusty "Don't feed the troll" sign.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: GOAT Poetry Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL