Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:14:29
Page:  1 
Manhattan's Liberation Started by: Jeddy on Apr 03, '14 21:59

As Jeddy and Kingfisher take off in one of DanTheMan's vans, Dan looked on in distraught. "Not to worry" Dan said to himself, "I'm... I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow"  as he sheds out a tear. Dan goes back to his now quiet home and DanTheMan forces down a couple more spoons of bran. A few hours passed and still no sounds of the loveable ice-cream van. DanTheMan begins to cry. "If they're not coming back, I guess I'll have to follow them instead!" So DanTheMan leaves a note on the fridge for spiels_jr, saying that when when morning comes, they will all pack up their belongings and shift the Banditos organization to Manhattan. 

Dan wakes up the following morning and sees that the skies are now gloomy. Taking a moment in quiet contemplation of being abandoned he then went downstairs to find that spiels_jr and Ramon_Salvatore have already finished packing the family's essentials, and is already loading boxes into the vans. "We won't be able to just take one van, Dan. It'll take about two vans to move the more important stuff, we can hire a moving truck to pack up the rest of the furniture." Dan consented, he just wants to be close to his colorful bird and bear once more no matter the expense.

The vans are loaded, and with spiels and Ramon in the van behind Dan, the Man ran to the front van and starts it up. "Next stop, Manhattan!" Dan says cheerfully, as they begin their drive.

Kingfisher and Jeddy are sitting in their fabulous new headquarters in Manhattan. They have finished furnishing it with all the needs and wants a colorful crew could ever desire. They decided to start their afternoon with testing out their new ping pong table. An hour passes by and they decide to go for some lunch. While on the trip to Manhattan they stocked up on plenty of rainbow rolls from the local sushi shop. As they sat down for dinner they could hear a noise in the distance. Kingfisher jumped over to the window as Jeddy's ears perked due to the familiar tune. Kingfisher and Jeddy looks at each other and say in unison "THAT'S AN ICE-CREAM VAN" with a frown, "That bad Dan didn't obey the bloodline ban!"

Kingfisher and Jeddy nod in agreement, this violation can only mean WAR! Jeddy goes over to his desk and begins to write some pre-addressed mail informing the rest of Manhattan on the situation

To: DanTheMan
Sent: Apr 03, '14 19:49
Subject: #DanTheMan

***Mass Mail to all Manhattan Upper Structures***

DanTheMan has entered Manhattan and is setting up his headquarters without my authorization. He is a rogue and to be shot on sight, thank you for your time.

Afterwards, they closed the blinds and locked the door with no plans of letting the big bad Dan inside; no matter how many times Dan huffs and puffs, Dan would simply fail to damage our Reinforced Front Door!

Dan and spiels went to their new compound in Manhattan. Entering the interior, Dan took in the atmosphere this place would provide. spiels and Ramon began unloading the boxes from the vans and setting them inside. Half an hour passes and the phone begins to ring.

"Ring ring, ring ring."

DanTheMan looks at spiels_jr and Ramon_Salvatore in confusion, "Did either of you get this place hooked up for phone server?" They both shaked their heads. Gingerly, Dan picks up the phone and answers. "Hello?" he asked. A few seconds passed with no response, then suddenly, "Hello, DanTheMan. Welcome to Manhattan. Let me give you a run-down on how things work here. While in Manhattan you work for me, in case you haven't noticed, I'm the current Godfather of Manhattan and you will do well to remember that. All operations you undertake, you do so because I allow it. You will make tributes to me every week, 40% of your income, otherwise I'll get a hold of our friend James Walker and his goons can show you what happens to those who don't do as their told. Understand, 'Danielle'?"

DanTheMan looked at the wall in shock of what he was just told, a few seconds seemed like minutes, spiels and Ramon looked in fear as DanTheMan's head does a twitch, his eyes turn red and he shouts, "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm the tier one Don of organized crime in Manhattan, and I've been involved in numerous raids on truck depots, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in wacking and I'm the top witness statement collector in this entire thing of ours. You are nothing to me but just another goomba. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the phone? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FBN Agents across the country and your DFP is about to be raided right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Brooklyn water guns and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." Dan rips the phone from the socket and throws it at the wall. "Ramon, spiels!" Dan shouted, "We are going to WAR! Let's go get Jeddy and Kingfisher!"

DanTheMan, spiels_jr, and Ramon_Salvatore get into their ice cream vans and drive around, scouting out places that Jeddy and Kingfisher could have setup. They realize they find the building when they see that it's been slobbered all over with colors and a gigantic Reinforced Front Door. Dan parks his van just outside the building and Ramon follows suit, with spiels exiting the van as soon as it's not in motion. They begin to head up the steps when they hear another car coming, getting louder and louder. Dan, spiels and Ramon hide behind the small guardhouse as a black car screeches past the entrance and parks in the middle. Three men in black suits exit the car and takes their positions at the front door. Signalling with their hands, "3, 2, 1" they try the door to find it's unlocked. They push the door open and run inside when suddenly a gigantic rainbow blasts through the now opened door straight into the three men.

"AAAGH, I'M BLIND!" one screams as the others moan in pain and agony. "Hahahaha! We really got him this time didn't we?" "Yeah, silly Dan didn't see what was coming!" Jeddy and Kingfisher laugh hysterically when Dan comes out from the shrubbery and says meekly "H-hi guys.." The Rainbow Twins look at Dan in shock, "Wow Dan, you sent lackeys up here first instead? You sir are a tyrant! SHAME!"

"Look, friends, I need your help." DanTheMan begged,  "There's this cunto who apparently took Godfather after we killed Cam_Cannon, he's demanding I pay money to him every week, or else he'll have all the crooked cops in this city take us down!" Jeddy and Kingfisher looked at each other in suspicion, "The only person you should be paying taxes to Dan is us!" Jeddy exclaims. "Yeah" says Kingfisher "If there is someone trying to lien on you, that is being done on OUR turf!"

"Luckily I think I know where this guy is, it's this building just on the other side of town, we considered going over there and starting a nice colorful fire on his flowerbed, but we decided on sushi instead! Let's head over there and say hello!"

Jeddy and Kingfisher went into the ice cream van tithed from DanTheMan, as Dan got in his truck and his hands spiels and Ramon entered the third truck. As they drove towards the compound in their vans they see several more of those black cars driving around the city. They all assumed that they were on the lookout for DanTheMan. A few minutes later the Banditos reach the Godfather's compound to find that the Godfather was giving a speech to his remaining men in the front. "That DanTheMan crossed the wrong Crew!" he shouted as salt seeped out of his suit "Find him and kill him, and the rest should fall in line!" The Banditos park their vans off to the side inconspicuously, and wait for the next few cars to head out. As the hitmen pass the ice-cream vans and continue off into the distance, DanTheMan, Jeddy, Kingfisher, Ramon and spiels jump out of the back of their vans and rush to the gate. The Godfather had already re-entered into the building. The Banditos come up to the outside wall and break open a window each and jump inside, a few gunshots were fired that could be heard outside, and then a long silence. The Banditos moved up the stairs and found the Godfather sitting in his office.

"Well, well, well." said the Godfather, trying to plug the salt leak "You mad, bro?" 

"Nobody fucks with me, cunto! I'll shoot you and then we can do whatever the fuck we want!"

Dan raises his gun and points it at the Godfather, and before another word was said he pulls the trigger, "Click." goes the gun. Dan tries again, "Click." "Click." the Godfather's eyes come to a realization at what happens "You didn't load your gun? FUCKING HAHAHAHA!" as he runs past Dan pushing him to the ground and heads out of the office.

Dan gets back on his feet as a rush of adrenaline courses through his veins and chases after the Godfather with Ramon and spiels following after them. Kingfisher and Jeddy head down the opposite staircase. Kingfisher spots the Godfather running through a hallway to the back door and pulls hard on the carpet below him. The Godfather slips and tumbles into the door. Dan catches up and points his gun at the Godfather, as DanTheMan leans over the Godfather's body he says "Pls, pls no failerino." and pulls the trigger, a single bullet connecting with the Godfather's head.

"Good work Dan!" Jeddy says, "Kingfisher and I have been talking while you were busy forgetting to load your... Super Soaker! We decided that perhaps it is best that you take that guy's place as Godfather of Manhattan for a while." Kingfisher nods in agreement, "If we authorize you as Godfather though, there are certain responsibilities you will have. One main one is Godfather taxes. As a Godfather, you must ensure that you pay your taxes to us every week. We will send you a communique reminding you every Wednesday, it will probably look something like this."

Jeddy hands DanTheMan a piece of paper kept in his pocket,

To: DanTheMan
Sent: Apr 09, '14 00:00
Subject: #Taxes

***Mass Mail to all Manhattan Crew Leaders***

As you know, Wednesday is now the mid-week tax collection day! Part of a new program that the acting godfather of manhattan and district head etc.

Anyways pay your taxes to me please.

"We've already taken this week's tax payment out of your account. See you next Wednesday!" As Dan looks at the note in shock, he raises his gaze to see that Jeddy and Kingfisher have already vanished, presumably back to their headquarters. "How did they disappear like that?" Dan asked. Ramon replied "You spent about fifteen minutes trying to read that note. They got bored and left, they also just set the house on fire so we'd better go. How do you not notice these things, man?"

"Oh, well shit. We'd better get the heckerino out of here!" Dan, spiels and Ramon quickly exit the building as it begins to engulf itself in flames, head in their vans and return to the Bandito headquarters, where Dan begins his life as the new Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Dan!

Jeddy forced me to, I still hate you

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Daniel The Maniel!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you my friend!  It has been an honor serving under you here in Manhattan.  The attention you give to your family is second to none.  You so deserve the title of Godfather and I am so  proud to have been a small part of your rise.  The sky is the limit for this group of Banditos! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations DanTheMan. A sterling name for a sterling chap.

I know you will continue to lead Manhattan and the city of New York in the right direction (even with your undeniable Tier 1 WBs) 

All my love,

Roberto_Carlos a.k.a The best Dan.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Dan.

I came into your family hesitant at first but I have quite enjoyed my time here among the Banditos. I am sure it will continue to be amusing to say the least if you can refrain from colours long enough while talking to me.

Here's to hopefully less wackbacking in the future!

Taisya sprays DanTheMan with a beer she had shaken to fizz and wanders off down the street to paint his office a dull shade of white.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dan
Long live Banditos & Intergalatic Whorehouse Inc!

Report Post Tip

DanTheSuccessMan? Is it even possible? Well Dan, congrats on this impossible feat you've achieved, dropping the existing Godfather with a water gun like that. I'm sure the boosts would have helped. Long live DanTheGFMan!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on Godfather DanTheMan. I am sure your do a wonderful job in Manhattan.  

Salute to your new role on reaching our society's biggest milestone. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dan!

This was long coming my friend, I'm sure Manhattan couldn't be in better hands :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dan you humble Man! :p You deserved it my friend, good luck in Manhattan!

Report Post Tip

Well, friends.

It has been a long time. I honestly did not expect to reach this position. I'm happy to finally be in this position with two amazing captains working under me in Manhattan. I'm glad to have such friends in New York that I heavily relied on (And still do) for lots of things.

Jeddy - You're amazing. I'm glad we didn't kill you now. (:D)

Space - I TOLD YOU I'D AUTH YOU SON. You're awesome!

Ace - KING fucking GOAT. Carried my 800 pound ass to Godfather.

Ginfather - My right hand turned CL turned Godfather. You're the best, Dom.

F - You troll. Thank you for giving me the opportunity at The Farm.

TOALY - Lord TOALY. I love you. You made me this run. I can never thank you enough.

Lush - My original sponsor! The only reason I was swayed to joined Lord Toaly! Besides, you're awesome Lushie!

Rainbow Twins - You two :). You kept me around and helped me through a very bad moment in time for me! I love you both.

Scottish Twins - YOU TWO AS WELL. You're both amazingly awesome who have kept me going.

FENRIS - Fenris! You've been here since the beginning of my Bandito family. You're a great guy. I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

Banditos - Well. You're all the best. I've had over 100 Banditos during my time as a leader. Many of my Banditos are now in amazing positions and I am a proud, proud Dan.

Dan smiles. Thank you friends! Sorry if I forgot anyone important! (I purposefully ignored Goku)

Report Post Tip

Dan, the Man! Dan, the Godfather! Danfather!

I am very happy, Dan. You are a great leader and a great person, and you deserve more than anyone to be where you are now. I am sure you will continue doing great things for and with us. Manhattan is lucky.

The world is yours, Godfather Dan. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip
CONGRATULATIONS to Godfather Dan . He is a good leader of his people. . The is all
Report Post Tip

Prescott had been gone for a bit on a business errand out of states. He had returned asap after hearing some really good news over phone.

"Aye sorry I'm a tad late, tried to come as quick as I could." Prescott says as he walked up to pat Dan on the back. 

"Dan you're the man! Congratulations MAN! I'm really happy for you, well deserved!"

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname gives a big hug to DanTheMan. He reaches into his pocket pulling out a button he had made just for this moment, the button read "I am a GOAT now." 

"Congratulations buddy, don't give me all the credit on carrying you to Godfather, I did do most of the dirty work for you along the way, but what would I have done without your awesome pair of eyes helping me find people to help protect the farm!" 

"You deserve this so much, and I'm glad to have organized these hits on the same night and made this the most successful Godfather take down anyone has ever seen!" 

Report Post Tip
Congratulation Danny boi, it was both an honour and a privilege working with you during your rise. I know you'll have no problem cleaning up the streets of Danhattan :D
Report Post Tip

Congratulations on Godfather Morty, always knew you had it in you, glad to see you the head of what Rorschach has aptly titled "Danhattan." Good to see you in a higher level of authority than what you were.

Well done Daniel!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Manhattan's Liberation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL