Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:33:29
Page:  1 
The summer came and it was trollerino. Started by: Desmand on Apr 04, '14 01:29

Desmand entered the house and threw his coat on the back of his chair before taking a seat at the table.

"Greetings comrades and fellow trollerinos. Sorry I'm late, couldn't find any parking space with those two trucks outside, really think we need a third spot so I can start bringing my truck to the house too. 

So what's the order of the day my brethryn? Has DanTheMan pro'd ANOTHER NPC? I really think we should just take his water pistol off him before he really does some damage, I'm not sure how he managed to WACK Supreme.

Ahh right, yeah this goatfather business. I'm already tier 1 but I guess this can cement my role in North Side. What did you guys have in mind? Obviously we're just gonna go in to the houses and pew pew right? Jeddy you might need to go with Dan and like blind the Godfather first so Dan gets a fair few shots to shoot him. Just a suggestion though. Make sure you give him that 303303 whisper too. So I was thinking we should have like some prizes and shit so that everyone can feel like they're part of the goon squad for at LEAST one day. Let's brain storm some shit, ideally no trollerino stuff and go from there."

Whilst the group start brain storming ideas, Desmand thinks about how they got to this position from all of them (with the exception of himself) starting out in the late Godfather Lord ToyArmadillos family. 

DanTheMan was the first of the quartet to get his own crew, and with it the legend of the goon squad aka bandito blood aka goat team was reborn. Authed in the midsts of the SadPanda and DeadlySpikeS takedown there was rekneewed vigour within Brookly. DanTheMan, his father reknowned for shooting Telkin just as he reached the rank of Don, was a war time auth mainly set up due to his connections with other more prominent and skilled members of the 303303 house. Dan also adopted several nicknames including thewackbackman, thehomelessman and the tier 23 man. He also has a legion of ever expanding corrupt agents named after his general ineptitudes. From there his first RHM JohnnyNoname went on to get his own crew under the goatfather Cantillon. 

JohnnyArmadillo was the next to run his own crew quickly establishing himself as a tier 1 hitter and recruiting establishing the troll crew in honour of the Dawn of Glory troll city crew. From there the self proclaimed protector of the farm would quickly rise through all the ranks before cementing himself as the number 1 pick pocketer in the business. Also well reverred throughout the land for his GOAT status he is a sure fire mafia legend in the making. Looking to achieve Godfather just a short time after his father Anomaly did before he was gunned down by Drunky after stupidly not taking a pro wack. 

Next to arrive was Goku. With a skill level over 9000 and adopting the same name as his father (though thankfully without his fathers stupid brother Goten in tow) this man was always destined for greatness. With help from his good friend and rogue Mako as his RHM, Goku has breathed new life into a wasteland city since the fall of the late Godfather Lynch back in West Side. However there was denying that he wanted Philly, his blood thirst only quenched by the imminent Godfather promotion he will be hopefully be earning. 

And finally there was himself. After escaping initial calls for his head from Godfather Cantona after his coffee shop comments in which he repeatedly called out (and embarassed) several key members of the Chicago crime unit. After they all died coming for the king, he was given the chance to run his own outfit Club Manovanni after his Godfather Cantillon granted him the honour. From there Desmands quick wit and adoration from his newspaper fans propelled him to previously unseen heights as crew leader and editor of Deliberations with Desmand. Well known for his smart thinking and tier one trollerino liners Desmand is now a house hold name and soon to propel North Side to new levels. 

Desmand quickly came back to the present day, after being pestered by achievements man Jeddy and one half of the rainbow twins to answer questions about the events FABULOUSNESS. 

"Of course there will be Jeddy and lots of cookies for my lovely friend bocconotto. I expect to see shooting stars, football players, and fortresses and goats amongst other shit. There's gonna be prizes and hunts and kills once all this is sorted."
The group finalise the plans for the Godfather takedowns and the events that will follow as the 303303 welcome four new Godfathers into the fold. This looks great, guess I best start getting this stuff together."

Desmand rolls up his copy and heads out the door, he can't wait for everyone to see all the fun and games they have planned and thinks everyone needs to keep their eyes on the streets.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cool story bro.

Report Post Tip

As Goku said, it was a FABULOUS story and I, DanTheGodfatherMan, am here to congratulate you, Johnny and Goku on achieving Godfather.

I'm glad we made it to this point, friends. It has been a long time coming for the three of you really. We survived many wars, we contributed to many wars.. We've done our part.

We've finally made it.

Dan smiles.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname listens to Desmand's amazing story, he starts to reminisce on the old days, and the way he came into his position.

Desmand and I made a list when we were young GOATS, young GOATS with big goals I might add. The list included the things we had to do to get to the top, it is sad that the original list was destroyed due to a fire within the headquarters. The list was spot on and had a sure-fire way to the top in no time.

I would just like to say congratulations to the GOATfathers everywhere, and I am glad we were able to achieve this great goal together.

JohnnyNoname smiles and starts the 303303 chant. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The summer came and it was trollerino.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL