Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:49:48
Page:  1 
South Side Reaching Over 9000! Started by: Mako on Apr 04, '14 01:30

The weather had been changing fast, more so between the quickly rushed hours between night from day. The minutes had passed faster than usual when it came around for the day that Don Goku would be battling for his position as a Godfather in South Side, Chicago. Mako couldn’t get any sleep that night. It was either the thrill of seeing his friend become a grown man or that he would be watching him grow a little more along with that is granted to him.

Instead of laying down and pretending to rest his eyes for the night, Mako sat straight up on his sheets with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. This was the normal life for Mako, but today would be a different feeling trying to pull through the job as sober as possible.

It never turned out the way he wanted or expected.

Mako could’ve been front line in a war that day and he wouldn’t have even noticed because he was so blasted. He started celebrating Goku’s godfather party before it was even secured in their hands. However they got there or whatever road they took, the hardest part was done and a key to the city was now theirs.

The fight was about the same at the speech, one big party. For some reason, Godfather Goku gave Mako the pleasure of giving the speech on his new position in South Side. After consuming all of the alcohol possible and hoarding the drugs to himself, Mako finally stumbled upon the top of the town hall steps and burped before he continued on.

“First off, I would like to apologize for my drunken stability during this speech, but a man must do what’s expected of him! So let me start this story off where it should be... at the beginning, yuuupppp.”

Mako scratches his head trying to remember what exactly he was going to talk about, but it seemed to be lost in thought. He tapped his forehead a few times to see if it came back to memory, but no luck.

“Um.... Okay, yeah. I remember what I was gonna to say. It all started when Lord Toaly was the overseer of the beautiful city of New York, where he set up a Tier 1 team of friends and loyal companions to walk with him every step of the way. As New York grew, so did our friendships and power in numbers, something that a prosperous city will come across when they are well on their way to reaching the top. Under Lord Toaly we became unified, one, a unit, and we proved that we won’t be what everyone wants us to be... We hold the future how we want to like the many others before us.”

He cleared his throat, taking another drunken look around the crowd.

“When I first joined this journey with Godfather Goku, it all began under Godfather Numbers4Glory. A man that Goku had laid his complete trust in, so I did the same knowing that Goku's judgement wasn't one to be taken lightly, and I came to see the man that was my Godfather of Staten Island. A man I looked up to and respected along the way. He was a man to learn from, and I saw how quickly he cared about those under him and associated with him. It reminded me a lot of our new Godfather Goku, and even myself.

How exactly did me and Goku’s bond reach this level? Well, one day I thought it would be a good idea to test Goku’s reflexes and see if this was his destiny to live.”

Mako pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and passed it around for the crowd to see more clearly.

Jan 29, 01:16:28  You tried to WACK! Goku

After it had been passed around the crowd, Mako took the note back and shifted it ever so quietly back into his front pocket.

“I tried to take Goku’s life, but it was obvious he was going to live for something bigger. And now that time is here. Through thick and thin, war after war, and a tight bond... Here we are. There isn’t anyone more deserving for this honor that I can think of than the three that we have set up here in Chicago. It’s been fought for with our blood and the blood of those closest to our hearts. Call us what you want, but at the end of the day, we achieved this together and as a tight knit group. You can never take that away. We lived up to be what Lord Toaly would be proud of, and that alone should be satisfying enough. Along with the group we have set up here in Chicago, I only really have one thing to say.... It’s about damn time.

I’ve been with Godfather Goku for more than any other sane man would spend with him, and he has been nothing but impressive. I wouldn’t work for him if I didn’t know that I was to get the best of him day in and day out. He’s much more than a friend, he’s a damn good leader in my book and my father has written about many of those great leaders in his journal that he had the opportunity to learn from. We all come a long way, but I’ve had the honor to watch Goku become more than all that. At least in my eyes. He’s been like a brother to me and has always been there for me when I needed support, and I know he reaches out to others in the same manner.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you would raise your glasses for not only one man that deserves this, but several. It’s been special for us and we’d like to show you all how much we appreciate all the kind words. And that goes for all the cities, you’ve helped up prepare to make this a special moment as well. We thank you for that sincerely.”

Mako raises his bottle of whiskey high in the air and pours some out for those that have died to help us reach this point.

“Here is to the future, friends and comrades.”

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname steps out into the streets and runs over to Mako, and Goku. He quickly looks around to make sure no one was looking.

He grabbed them both and gave them a group hug hoping none of the other 303303's were looking this way.

"Congratulations Goku, its been great experiencing this right from the start, you are a great guy and glad to have shared this with you and Mako, and all of the other GOATS, but you catch my drift something-something- my guns over 9000.

Johnny pushes the guys off him and slowly starts to walk back to the headquarters. 

Report Post Tip

Well shit. You somehow made it Goku.

I jest big guy. You were always a slacker, even worse then me, if that's even possible. You're a good friend though and an awesome leader. People like you. You worked for New York effortlessly to gain the favor and influence needed to achieve such a goal. You're now a GOATFather/Trollfather like us 3! Congratulations Goku.

Dan smiles. He saw Johnny in the audience as well trying to slump away from the crowd. He noticed Johnny didn't like being outside.

Report Post Tip

MORTADELLA AND PROVOLONE BING BOOM!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG MAN.. IT WAS YOU.. OH NO NO NO.. ALL YOU

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side Reaching Over 9000!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL