Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:06:19
Page:  1 
Suburbs - The Mundane Fortress Started by: Solid on Apr 04, '14 01:30

The smoke was pouring out of all the ashes that was now Suburbs, Chicago. It would not be very long before the searing heat ceased with it's existence. It was a new age for the district, one that Solid would personally see to it, that it was looked after. Destruction was such a nasty eliminate of life but it was necessary to a point. There is an opposite to just about everything and what better than death could match life in a battle. Solid turned to Thane_Krios.

"Could you have all construction crews in town come and clean this place up. I want things up and running within a few weeks if possible."

Just behind Thane_Krios was something that caught Solid's eye. He turned to tomoe and signaled them to follow closely behind. As they both approached the object with tomoe trailing closely behind, they determined it was a plant. Not any ordinary plant but a tiny tree that had been planted recently. With all assumptions leading to it had survived the catastrophe of war that enveloped the land. Solid turned to tomoe and smiled.

"This is beyond belief. I want our headquarters built here. Make sure the tree has a circle trench dug around it. I then want you to have it cemented and filled with water. This will be a landmark for us. We will call it The Mundane Fortress."

He watched for tomoe's nod to make sure he was heard correctly. Solid looked back to the tree and up to the sky with what he had just witnessed was a day for him to remember.

Report Post Tip

Congratulating Solid with a truck load of Marlboro Reds, A few cases of Jack Daniels Black and a Pristine mint condition Colt 45 Peace Maker She picked up at auction she walks with her Boss, With a crisp cold wind blowing in the street dampening the stench of smoldering ash listening to what Solid`s plans are for the future of the once beauty of the Suburbs. Looking at the Tree Noticing It was an Aspen tree one that has Symbolic Significance knowing very well that Construction Crews are always booked weeks even months after war. Then a vivid memory strikes her, A memory that happened years before driving down a back road lost in the Appalachia Mountains, Overwhelmed with driving fatigue and thirst she stopped at an old run down rickety shack called The Jug where she met a tall slender man with broken English who was a master mason from Sicily looking for work, remembering where she left his number packed away in boxes in an aged warehouse in Queens she jumps in here suicide door lincoln to put rebuilding plans that Solid has requested in motion..

Report Post Tip

Solid you have Stood back and let others advance while you helped them and helped Queens grow into a viable district,While it is sad that Queens has lost such a hard working mobster i cant think of anyone who deserves this reward that you have been given.

Congrats my friend i know you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Solid my friend. It was a pleasure working along side you in Johnny's crew and it brings me grate joy that you were giving the opportunity to go to CH and start your own crew. I have no doubt in my mind that you will do great!

Again Congrats!

OJ shakes Solids hand before returning to his new HQ and resuming with his work.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations man :D

303303 all the way
Report Post Tip

Boss,

I love you. Congratulations.

Thats all.

Report Post Tip

As Visicaro visits the Streets to congrat an old friend he comments on this great news

Well Solid I have to say we have worked together in the past. I want to say congrats on your new Bold suit and spacious HQ. I know you will be a fine addition to the city of Chicago. I know you will do great. 

Salute to you again sir enjoy this bottle of the best in town.

Visi hands Solid a bottle of top notch Champagne 

Report Post Tip

This goes without saying, but congratulations Solid! You deserve this more than anyone I know, and have stuck by my side through thick and thin for years now, I will never forget all the work you have put in for me and the city of New York. I am grateful to have worked with you, and I am looking forward to the great things you will accomplish! 

Report Post Tip

Taegan searched the crowd for Solid. She figured he must be at the center of it, but then caught him off to the side trying to stay out of the lime light. She smiled and made her way over to him.

As she passed by the crowd she spotted tomoe and waved happily to her. Then she saw Solid watching her as she neared him.

Placing her hand on his should she greeted him.  He gave her a smile as they stood there.

"Congratulations, my friend. You have been my rock through everything. If it wasn't for yoi I wouldn't be here now. You are my friend through and through. You deserve this and far more!"

Taegan leaned foward and kissed his cheek before taking her leave. She smiled and waved goodbye. 

Report Post Tip

Micheal stands in the middle of the burning street as the crowds circle around, moving around like sharks when there's blood in the water. Lighting a cigarette, he smiles.

"Heh, so this is America huh? I feel like I'm going to enjoy it immensely here."

With that, he tips his hat and joins the throng of people behind his boss, watching his back in case of someone from the former regime that might've escaped tries anything funny.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suburbs - The Mundane Fortress
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL